Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

TRUE LIFE STORY: What Would You Do If You Were The Parent Of This Boy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / TRUE LIFE STORY: What Would You Do If You Were The Parent Of This Boy? (481 Views)

True Life Story. What Will You Do? / One word for the parent of this kid {pic} / Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRUE LIFE STORY: What Would You Do If You Were The Parent Of This Boy? by farem: 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
Please your honest responses only.

THE STORY:

An 18yr old boy stole a phone from a neighbor that was valued at 55k, the boy was arrested by the police & his parents were asked to pay 250k to free him, the parents struggled & managed to raise the money for the police so as to bail out the boy, as they were driving home, the parents pleaded their son, "never should you repeat this kind of nonsense young man, don't you see how you much your bad behaviour has cost us................" The boy replied, "don't worry, your 250k, is here with me, I stole it from the drawer when I was being released"🙆🙆
Now😋 the question is if you were the parents:
1) Will you return the boy to the police station?
2) Will you return the money to the cops &
3) Will you punish the boy?

Isn't this daisy?
Honest responses only...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: TRUE LIFE STORY: What Would You Do If You Were The Parent Of This Boy? by budaatum: 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
I wouldn't have paid the 250k in the first place so as not to encourage him to steal again. By when he finishes enjoying his jail time, he'd likely consider a different career.

And yes, I will take him back to the station before the police come knocking on my door to arrest me too for being an accomplice!

2 Likes

Re: TRUE LIFE STORY: What Would You Do If You Were The Parent Of This Boy? by dawnomike(m): 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
farem:
Please your honest responses only.

THE STORY:

An 18yr old boy stole a phone from a neighbor that was valued at 55k, the boy was arrested by the police & his parents were asked to pay 250k to free him, the parents struggled & managed to raise the money for the police so as to bail out the boy, as they were driving home, the parents pleaded their son, "never should you repeat this kind of nonsense young man, don't you see how you much your bad behaviour has cost us................" The boy replied, "don't worry, your 250k, is here with me, I stole it from the drawer when I was being released"🙆🙆
Now😋 the question is if you were the parents:
1) Will you return the boy to the police station?
2) Will you return the money to the cops &
3) Will you punish the boy?

Honest responses only...
I would be shocked and scream... But, inside of me; I would be happy he got back the 250k. angry

2 Likes

Re: TRUE LIFE STORY: What Would You Do If You Were The Parent Of This Boy? by Mindlog: 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Police is certainly coming back to re-arrest the boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRUE LIFE STORY: What Would You Do If You Were The Parent Of This Boy? by ahnie: 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
undecided

Re: TRUE LIFE STORY: What Would You Do If You Were The Parent Of This Boy? by slimjohn2k5: 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
This time they will pay 1m if they don't return it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRUE LIFE STORY: What Would You Do If You Were The Parent Of This Boy? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
If i accept to take bk the 250k frm him it means av indirectly given him the license 2 bcom a pro so i'll jejely drive him back to the station nd order the police to punish him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRUE LIFE STORY: What Would You Do If You Were The Parent Of This Boy? by rooftops: 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
If the parents accept the 250k from the boy, make Dem just ready more money for bail. Police kuku no dey refuse bail. Dem go bail the boy tire grin grin
Re: TRUE LIFE STORY: What Would You Do If You Were The Parent Of This Boy? by Autobot05: 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
I'd be happy and sad at the same time
Happy because I got my 250k back
Sad because the son don become senior man grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Children Love Reading / Don't Fall Into This Kind Of Trap , If You Are A Man! / Natural Skin Care Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.