Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Novak Djokovic's Visa Has Been Cancelled By Australia - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Novak Djokovic's Visa Has Been Cancelled By Australia (17380 Views)

Novak Djokovic Takes On 2 Fat Sumo Heavyweight Fighters (Photos) / Novak Djokovic Beats Rafael Nadal To Win Australian Open Men's Final (Pics) / Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Novak Djokovic's Visa Has Been Cancelled By Australia by freshalien: 1:18am On Jan 15, 2022
ogododo:

Na so we see am.

Nigeria is useless country filled with useless and irresponsible leaders and citizens.
Re: Novak Djokovic's Visa Has Been Cancelled By Australia by freshalien: 1:23am On Jan 15, 2022
fabianiyobosa:
Quiet petty of Australia!

Petty? Do you know that Australia has possible the strictest rules on Covid-19 in the world so much so that its citizens suffered the most. So after all that, they would now allow one guy who felt bigger than the rest of the sane world to come in because he is a tennis star? It was either Australia went this route or the Morrison government risks a full scale public backlash which would definitely culminate in his party losing the next election.
Re: Novak Djokovic's Visa Has Been Cancelled By Australia by onlinetrader: 12:29am On Jan 19, 2022
Re: Novak Djokovic's Visa Has Been Cancelled By Australia by GreyLaw(m): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
Re: Novak Djokovic's Visa Has Been Cancelled By Australia by GreyLaw(m): 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Hi greylaw, remember me you said Biden was never going to be President how far na.
Whoever takes you seriously I feel sorry for that person, since you have an issue with Mrna vaccines mostly fueled by conspiracy theories, you can take the Astrazeneca or J&J shot since they were not developed by Mrna technology.
Or is that a problem too undecided

I respect your opinion. Are you a doctor? If you aren't you then I think can hold my own here. I worked at the forefront of the whole covid pandemic. I currently have an Msc in Nanomedicine from University of Swansea. Vaccines are my thing.

What has Biden got to do with my informed opinion about vaccines? How about you have a discussion without being condescending, more so in a topic you do not hold a more informed view than myself?

Don't force vaccines on people. Simple! Even many vaccinated people are also vocal in the call against forceful vaccine mandates. You have your beliefs, but I can assure you that covid isn't what it is made out to be. Period. You have a right to believe what you want. Just don't force your opinions on others.

I am not interested in covid vaccines now until more data is released and it takes time; years. What is the average number of years it takes to produce vaccines? 10 years! And you rush a vaccine in few months and feel your few words on the Internet will coerce me to go take a vaccine?

You don't need to pity me or anybody who listens to me. My opinion has saved and continues to save people as they get treatments or diagnosis everyday. Nigerians are largely unvaccinated and they are doing just fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Derby County Appoints Wayne Rooney As Permanent Manager / Chris Giwa Defeats Mike Umeh To Emerge As New NFF President / EPL: Some Chelsea Fans Are Stupid – Sarri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.