Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Women Are Not Fake ! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Women Are Not Fake ! (265 Views)

All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife / See The Country Where Women Are Flogged Mercilessly In Order To Show Love / Ogun Women Are Deadly In Marriage!!! (2) (3) (4)

Women Are Not Fake ! by LiberatedGirl: 8:11am On Jan 14, 2022
It's sad in 2022, with all the education , internet and Smartphones that some men still think as if they are in 1970. I was amazed to read in my comment that men consider women with hair attachment, fixed nails, lip stick, foundation To Be Fake in 2022 ! What type of men are these ?? All the above are simply beauty enhancers ...things Women do to look more beautiful. Men do the same thing with hair cuts, is "short back and side's " natural ?. Men cut all sorts of hair cuts to lift their moods, look more Handsome or to simply go for business meetings. I'm so glad nobody considers wearing clothes as being Fake, are we born wearing clothes ?
Some men think Women do Brazilian "natural China made " hair to attract men only. Women want to look beautiful for so many reasons. Some Women want to look beautiful just for themselves to admire themselves and take selfies, other women want to make themselves happy with a new look, some Women do it because they want " to kill Everyone " with their beauty. Alot of the Time it's what Women do to make themselves happy and change their moods and they don't care who notices them. Some Women do it to attract men.some to retain their man. Why Women love beautifying themselves is individual like the reason why men get hair cuts. So Please stop calling Women with long hair fake, it's like a hair cut for a man it's not a permanent thing, it's just what you do to make yourself happy or use to achieve a goal.
Re: Women Are Not Fake ! by LiberatedGirl: 8:19am On Jan 14, 2022
If after reading this post you still do not understand why Women beautify themselves I will say you cannot read or understand or you most likely have mental illness.
Re: Women Are Not Fake ! by FirmTR(m): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2022
I dey shame for you for this post, try delete am.
Re: Women Are Not Fake ! by LiberatedGirl: 8:29am On Jan 14, 2022
FirmTR:
I dey shame for you for this post, try delete am.

Let me humor myself by answering : what at you ashamed off and why should I delete it ?
Re: Women Are Not Fake ! by FirmTR(m): 8:33am On Jan 14, 2022
LiberatedGirl:

Let me humor myself by answering : what at you ashamed off and why should I delete it ?
E dey so childish.
Re: Women Are Not Fake ! by LiberatedGirl: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2022
FirmTR:

E dey so childish.

Na you Sabi.

Anti-slave Trade: Firm Partners ADDI To Build Lost City Of TUSONDEL In Rivers / Uphold Login- Sign In To Uphold (login Now) / Kraken Login _ #log In Now