Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman (48882 Views)

Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by petsey(m): 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
wicked people every where, only God will protect his people
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Oladipo1166(m): 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by BePrepared: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
doggedfighter:
A handsome well built dude is gone. RIP !

What if he died of natural causes or some medically yet to be diagnosed ailments but coincidentally he drank with friends on that day?

Poisoning food and drinks. I still wonder how it works.

Many times people claim that that they sent stroke, cancer and other ailments to afflict and kill people.

Or that someone used what they call jazz to crash your business shocked

They defend this so seriously that I just look and try to figure out what's going on in their heads.

Their usual line is ' there are things happening in this life that you don't know'.

And go ahead to tell stories they heard or claim they alone witnessed.

I won't dignify uncivil mentions with response.

B4 replying you, plz are u up to 18

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Johel(m): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Karlovych:
cry cry What sort of nonsense is this? Igboz again!!!

Igbos are wicked,yorubas are evil,hausa are demons from the bottomless pit to destroy a great rich nation called NIGERIA.....Not all sha...but most. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Preetti(f): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
God save us from enemies we call friends

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Golan007: 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
verybadmouth:
Bad belle people. Na why landlords for Lagos no like to dey accommodate them for house.

You get very bad mouth.
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by verybadmouth(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Golan007:

You get very bad mouth.
grin
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by MFORC(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Karlovych:
people are naturally wicked even your village people are not left out. Just be careful of who you call friends.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Alaigbopress: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
oluztx:
Don't be surprised the guy pretending to care and writing this is the one that killed him. He is doing too much, suspect!

Nigerians are just too wicked!
You are an intelligent human being
Did you study psychology related course?

5 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Funkymode(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
RIP
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Sonoyom(m): 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
Karlovych:
Stop this na, he is not Igbo, he is from Akpajo in Eleme LGA.
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by TheFairGuy(m): 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
Rubbish
ZendayaColeman:
#CancelNaijacover

Please take your time to read the attached pictures

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Sonoyom(m): 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kennyfancy:
Igbo people
He is not Igbo.
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Recently, I found myself getting more interested in understanding the human emotion. Superficial knowledge on some subjects in Affective Science has been helpful, but hasn't satisfied my quizzes.

Envy is a dangerous emotion. When it comes, impale it, lest it transcends to jealousy. You weren't born to take a life, you didn't even resolve to it, but these emotions will overpower you and hand you a saber. They're things of the mind, and the mind is in control of you.

Again, downplay your achievements if you must. You don't want to arouse envy ; you don't want to end up watching your back forever.
Downplay your achievements if you must. You don't want to arouse envy.

Perfectly written.

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Sinai2021: 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
Wickedness... See this other fellow, ?... My favourite Nigerian crime channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1huY45D3a6o
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Karemarealty288(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
The picture explains better .

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by grandstar(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Recently, I found myself getting more interested in understanding the human emotion. Superficial knowledge on some subjects in Affective Science has been helpful, but hasn't satisfied my quizzes.

Envy is a dangerous emotion. When it comes, impale it, lest it transcends to jealousy. You weren't born to take a life, you didn't even resolve to it, but these emotions will overpower you and hand you a saber. They're things of the mind, and the mind is in control of you.

Again, downplay your achievements if you must. You don't want to arouse envy; you don't want to end up watching your back forever.

We should all meditate on the book of Ecclesiastes written by the king in Jerusalem, Solomon. It is a masterpiece in understanding the futility and the meaning of life.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Tellwhat: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
Karlovych:
Thunder fire u

So every south south person done turn Igbo ABI

This guy na ikwerre
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by franchasng: 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nisiw365:
I dont know why biafran cannibals envy and hate themselves so much. Mkpuru mmiris are not united
When its national politics and crude oil economy, Igbo speaking people in you people's Niger Delta will automatically become none Igbos, none Biafrans and you tag them Niger Delta, but when they commit evil or do something negative, you unity beggars will automatically remember that they are Igbos.

Igbos remain the number one tribe every other tribe in Nigeria envy and hate at the same time, yet you unity beggars cannot summon courage to allow Igbos go without putting up a fight because you guys know that without Igbos your Nigeria will be worse than Yemen cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Goldbw122(m): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
The hearth is really wicked
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by soke02(m): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
doggedfighter:

What if he died of natural causes or some medically yet to be diagnosed ailments but coincidentally he drank with friends on that day?
Try to study metal physics

Many times people claim that that they sent stroke, cancer and other ailments to afflict and kill people.

They defend this so seriously that I just look and try to figure out what's going on in their heads.

Their usual line is ' there are things happening in this life that you don't know'.

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Hdhdhd(m): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
Chai, Obaino my name sake. May your soul continue to rest in peace. embarassed
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by MrPADDY(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
God have mercy
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Playthepianos: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
doggedfighter:

So because you don't believe in JuJu or jazz, or you think it's unintelligent - it then means it's not real?

There's truly a lot going on that your mind is too small to capture.

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
Na their way
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Playthepianos: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Which jesus? Do you mean the Jew man that was paraded naked, beating to a pulp , before nailing to a cross ?

No, your father.
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by ogedozie1558: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
.com (remove the space between Up and Ghana) I have always said that they need it

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by eleko1: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
sad Fear ipob yweets sad. That's their trademarks.Envy, jealous,anger,proud, pompous, aggressive,Evil, Wicked sad.

May Dangote trailer kill the pipu behind this
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by AmadorSays: 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
Na wa, imagine the controversy this will cause? undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) / 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.