Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,464 members, 7,954,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman (49377 Views)

My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Godwin25king: 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
Just because of position
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by realestate99: 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ablemed:
Eboh folks do this more to themselves why??
lol!! they are only united when attacking one man........it is madness when you leave leprosy and start treating ordinary rashes.
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by shizzleStar: 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sholaco:
Igbo and poison
yorubas and stupidity

Tribe full of idiotss
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by realestate99: 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
franchasng:
When its national politics and crude oil economy, Igbo speaking people in you people's Niger Delta will automatically become none Igbos, none Biafrans and you tag them Niger Delta, but when they commit evil or do something negative, you unity beggars will automatically remember that they are Igbos.

Igbos remain the number one tribe every other tribe in Nigeria envy and hate at the same time, yet you unity beggars cannot summon courage to allow Igbos go without putting up a fight because you guys know that without Igbos your Nigeria will be worse than Yemen cool
same boring rhetorics, is Yemen not better than Igbo land ?
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by femijay8271(m): 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
doggedfighter:
A handsome well built dude is gone. RIP !

What if he died of natural causes or some medically yet to be diagnosed ailments but coincidentally he drank with friends on that day?

Poisoning food and drinks. I still wonder how it works.

Many times people claim that that they sent stroke, cancer and other ailments to afflict and kill people.

Or that someone used what they call jazz to crash your business shocked

They defend this so seriously that I just look and try to figure out what's going on in their heads.

Their usual line is ' there are things happening in this life that you don't know'.

And go ahead to tell stories they heard or claim they alone witnessed.

Shey u go try rat � poison?
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Tellwhat: 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Which jesus? Do you mean the Jew man that was paraded naked, beating to a pulp , before nailing to a cross ?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good question

Honestly the brainwashing this people do us will last for a very long time

Shows why it was so easy to conquer and enslave Africans. Asians wey dem colonize no mumu as Africans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
doggedfighter:

What if he died of natural causes or some medically yet to be diagnosed ailments but coincidentally he drank with friends on that day?

Many times people claim that that they sent stroke, cancer and other ailments to afflict and kill people.

They defend this so seriously that I just look and try to figure out what's going on in their heads.

Their usual line is ' there are things happening in this life that you don't know'.

for the fact that some people chose to do good, should tell you dat some others will naturally choose to do evil. Life balances itself.
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Dcoy: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mr Victor Ejiofor are you sure of your accusations...
Have they done an autopsy to confirm that he died of food poisoning?...
This life is
light and darkness...
Good and bad..
Happiness and sadness..
Blessings and tragedy...
And there is always a thin line between them...
That's why sometimes good fortune comes immediately after a bad spell...
Why tragedy comes after a celebration...
In this life.... anything can happen...
Say what...say what.....
Anything can happen....
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by PoliteActivist: 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Recently, I found myself getting more interested in understanding the human emotion. Superficial knowledge on some subjects in Affective Science has been helpful, but hasn't satisfied my quizzes.

Envy is a dangerous emotion. When it comes, impale it, lest it transcends to jealousy. You weren't born to take a life, you didn't even resolve to it, but these emotions will overpower you and hand you a saber. They're things of the mind, and the mind is in control of you.

Again, downplay your achievements if you must. You don't want to arouse envy; you don't want to end up watching your back forever.

Lol "Envy is a dangerous emotion. When it comes, impale it, lest it transcends to jealousy."
HOW DO YOU IMPALE IT??
That's the question!
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Arabaincubus: 12:13am On Jan 15, 2022
Karlovych:
cry cry What sort of nonsense is this? Igboz again!!!

That's the problem. They are from Eleme in Rivers state but bear Igbo names. If you call them Igbo, they become angry with you.
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by freddie009(m): 12:17am On Jan 15, 2022
BePrepared:

B4 replying you, plz are u up to 18

Baba, small children full the platform. That's why I stop they argue.
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by freedomchild: 1:11am On Jan 15, 2022
samuelson06:

You can't downplay your achievements. You've always prayed to be successful and now that success has come, you want to downplay it. How exactly? Because I know you can't light a candle and use a clay pot to cover it.

The point is that succeeding with life isn't just about living a good life but having wisdom. Wisdom is the keyword when it comes to dealing with men. You don't have to trust anyone. You don't have to believe in anything. You just have to be careful with all things. Sometimes you may have to reject opportunities. Other times, you may have to be indisposed.

For example, an old school friend got my number from my sister last December and then called me. I wanted meeting with him but before then I had to find out from one or two persons how's his life now because it's been years we meet. These people told me he's now a bad boy and I chose not to meet with him again. I don't know if any good can come out from sitting with such a fellow. Even though we were close friends way back in school, I had to use my head before the story ended with regrets.

In this life, if you can't use your head, whatever your achievement may be can be erased within seconds.
you're wise bro
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by tiswell(m): 3:02am On Jan 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

Stop drinking, it's not good for you sad

Stop drinking, it's not good for you sad
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:11am On Jan 15, 2022
Nisiw365:
I dont know why biafran cannibals envy and hate themselves so much. Mkpuru mmiris are not united
Lol! Pathetic sentimental fool ranting like a rabid dog.It's your entire tribe and generation that are cannibals.
So many on this forum are in serious need of chain and padlock.
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Juliearth(f): 5:06am On Jan 15, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Recently, I found myself getting more interested in understanding the human emotion. Superficial knowledge on some subjects in Affective Science has been helpful, but hasn't satisfied my quizzes.

Envy is a dangerous emotion. When it comes, impale it, lest it transcends to jealousy. You weren't born to take a life, you didn't even resolve to it, but these emotions will overpower you and hand you a saber. They're things of the mind, and the mind is in control of you.

Again, downplay your achievements if you must. You don't want to arouse envy; you don't want to end up watching your back forever.

You have summed it all up in a piece. Kudos to you!
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by YourFavorite21(m): 5:35am On Jan 15, 2022
Friends are evil
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by DKM123: 6:37am On Jan 15, 2022
Most Nigerian men are evil.
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by kingbee90: 6:40am On Jan 15, 2022
samuelson06:

You can't downplay your achievements. You've always prayed to be successful and now that success has come, you want to downplay it. How exactly? Because I know you can't light a candle and use a clay pot to cover it.

The point is that succeeding with life isn't just about living a good life but having wisdom. Wisdom is the keyword when it comes to dealing with men. You don't have to trust anyone. You don't have to believe in anything. You just have to be careful with all things. Sometimes you may have to reject opportunities. Other times, you may have to be indisposed.

For example, an old school friend got my number from my sister last December and then called me. I wanted meeting with him but before then I had to find out from one or two persons how's his life now because it's been years we meet. These people told me he's now a bad boy and I chose not to meet with him again. I don't know if any good can come out from sitting with such a fellow. Even though we were close friends way back in school, I had to use my head before the story ended with regrets.

In this life, if you can't use your head, whatever your achievement may be can be erased within seconds.
Oga u can trust me as I authoritatively Tell you that "YOU ARE A WISE MAN".

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:45am On Jan 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

You de mind Nigerians?
As you see them, no one goes to the hospital for any check-up; they only wait to die so they can blame it on poison, juju/witchcraft, and their innocent villagers.
How they believe people can just kill others like that is beyond imagination.
If it were that easy, who wound be wasting time and resources inventing guns and other sophisticated, dangerous weapons?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:54am On Jan 15, 2022
Nyamve1:

Their is no point at all. All u typed is meaningless

Maybe to illiterate and primitive people like you

To people like us(educated and widely traveled), he made wonderful points
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Nisiw365: 6:55am On Jan 15, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Pathetic sentimental fool ranting like a rabid dog.It's your entire tribe and generation that are cannibals.
So many on this forum are in serious need of chain and padlock.
cannibal is angry
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:57am On Jan 15, 2022
Nisiw365:
cannibal is angry
Slave is ranting.
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:57am On Jan 15, 2022
Nisiw365:
cannibal is angry
Slave is ranting. Northern Animal is angry.
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Nisiw365: 6:58am On Jan 15, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
Slave is ranting.
meth in pains
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Nisiw365: 7:00am On Jan 15, 2022
noisy45:

May God punish you amen.
illiterate cannibal of biafra
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Nisiw365: 7:02am On Jan 15, 2022
franchasng:
When its national politics and crude oil economy, Igbo speaking people in you people's Niger Delta will automatically become none Igbos, none Biafrans and you tag them Niger Delta, but when they commit evil or do something negative, you unity beggars will automatically remember that they are Igbos.

Igbos remain the number one tribe every other tribe in Nigeria envy and hate at the same time, yet you unity beggars cannot summon courage to allow Igbos go without putting up a fight because you guys know that without Igbos your Nigeria will be worse than Yemen cool
you cant deny them, they are ipobians
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Nayolex55(m): 7:55am On Jan 15, 2022
Nisiw365:
I dont know why biafran cannibals envy and hate themselves so much. Mkpuru mmiris are not united
stupidity is one thing while foolishness is another...shame

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by doggedfighter(f): 8:01am On Jan 15, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

You de mind Nigerians?
As you see them, no one goes to the hospital for any check-up; they only wait to die so they can blame it on poison, juju/witchcraft, and their innocent villagers.
How they believe people can just kill others like that is beyond imagination.
If it were that easy, who wound be wasting time and resources inventing guns and other sophisticated, dangerous weapons?

Finally a response from someone that have sense.

Good morning dearie. Have a great day !
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by Nisiw365: 8:18am On Jan 15, 2022
Nayolex55:
stupidity is one thing while foolishness is another...shame
unfortunately biafran cannibals are both foolish and stupid
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by verifiablefacts: 8:24am On Jan 15, 2022
Yes very nice guy,he lives close to stark filling station at Akpajo.
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman by tinatella(f): 10:49am On Jan 15, 2022
Well said
Authority1o1:
Okay...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suspected Thief Nabbed For Stealing Laptop In Bayelsa / Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) / Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.