Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer (14285 Views)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC / Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released Next Week – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by MartinsD12(m): 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
gidgiddy:

https://punchng.com/ipob-nnamdi-kanu-fully-prepared-to-appear-in-court-next-week-lawyer/?amp

No shaking we are prepared let's table this matter on the court of law once and for all, Nigerian government should stop this their adjournment , enough is enough , let's settle this case in court

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by Emergingnation0: 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Go and release him now?! You de back like ekuke wer una br
He is obviously paying the price of being a true freedom fighter, just like every genue freedom fighters around the world that under goes jailed terms for their cause of liberation.

In no distance time , Kanu will come out stronger with Biafra flag in his hand..

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by adamsmith914: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
Theworldisvanity:
Nigerian government are the ones afraid of the hearing
Stupidity must be an understatement for ipobians, then why did he runaway? Federal Government of Nigeria is afraid in a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja?

Do you in your most dire Mumurist state of thinking imagines that Justice Binta Nyako or any other Hausa Fulani Justice that will be selected after her is going to allow Kanu walk free?

He is going to Prison for a very long time, the greatest mistake the fool made was allowing himself to be cut like a bush rabbit by Interpol.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by Latakia(f): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Eeyah another opportunity for him to receive fresh air inside Binta Nyako court before they return him back to where he belonged. They might release him IF Sheffield Wednesday win the UEFA Champion League.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
Emergingnation0:
He is obviously paying the price of being a true freedom fighter, just like every genue freedom fighters around the world that under goes jailed terms for their cause of liberation.

In no distance time , Kanu will come out stronger with Biafra flag in his hand..
Lol. You call a person who others the killing and miaming of people freedom fighter. Someone who makes his disciples act without thinking. So one who acts before he thinks.. someone who isn't civil in every of his approach.

Your case is irredeemable.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by GodIsBiafran: 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
The SouthEast vote should ONLY go to the candidate who commits to release Mazi within 24 hours of assuming office.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by Arrowss(m): 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
His case will be adjourned again as usual, Even after election, he is still in custody, I told someone earlier, that he won't be released, that's just the truth, he will be in custody till he dies, if another president comes in, he will only continue from where buhari stopped, by adjourning his case year in, year out. I am 100% sure his case will be adjourned again this time, no doubt, the whole thing is on purpose, they have indirectly sentenced him to life imprisonment, fg knows if court pronounces judgement as "sentenced to life imprisonment" in court, there will be problem from his ppl, so they hang the game in balance. " Indirect life imprisonment"

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by adamsmith914: 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
Arrowss:
His case will be adjourned again as usual, Even after election, he is still in custody, I told someone earlier, that he won't be released, that's just the truth, he will be in custody till he dies, if another president comes in, he will only continue from where buhari stopped, by adjourning his case year in, year out. I am 100% sure his case will be adjourned again this time, no doubt, the whole thing is on purpose, they have indirectly sentenced him to life imprisonment, fg knows if court pronounces judgement as "sentenced to life imprisonment" in court, there will be problem from his ppl, so they hang the game in balance. " Indirect life imprisonment"
His case has nothing to do with President Buhari, that idiot undermined us Nigerians, I heard one of his broadcast on tube were he instructed his followers to kill anyone they see with a Nigerian flag, this isn’t I hearsay, heard it myself.

This is the same Terrorist that his biafran backers say we are going to allow our enemy in captivity go free? Very funny ipobians.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by anykProperties: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
What is that Binta of a judge afraid of? 18th will make it 4 appearances since the extra rendition of this guy yet no hearing.

Well, look this way if you have any scrap metal to sell. We buy all forms of scrap, be it old car, barge, earth equipment etc...
Reach out on WhatsApp: 08038085317
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by Farid24224(m): 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
How I wish I get sniper... undecided

Make I go waste am!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by adamsmith914: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
anykProperties:
What is that Binta of a judge afraid of? 18th will make it 4 appearances since the extra rendition of this guy yet no hearing.

Well, look this way if you have any scrap metal to sell. We buy all forms of scrap, be it old car, barge, earth equipment etc...
Reach out on WhatsApp: 08038085317
You should have asked why he ran away for 3 years, then in his fugitive escapade, he had the audacity to call Binta Nyako a Zoo Judge, now you want sympathy from that same person?

You must be a kid, you don’t understand how the Useless court system works in Nigeria? They will waste his time, then give him a very long sentence, it is his children you ipobians should be feeling sorry for.

They will break him down financially & psychologically, from the jargon his lawyer was purporting, you can tell that they have no defense, the greatest mistake that idiot made, was to allow himself to be apprehended.

Pride goes before a fall.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by Lovenorth: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
The fugitive is having an uppercut in the zoo
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by showafrica(m): 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
These people hating MNK, what did he do to you people. Is it a crime to ask for a separate nation by referendum? This Nigeria is practically a cursed nation.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by elmodee7(m): 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nnamdi COWNU the heart broken fool who created a cannibal monster that has consumed the FLAT LANDS. A monster he can no longer control. Idiotic pig's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by Emergingnation0: 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
adamsmith914:
His case has nothing to do with President Buhari, that idiot undermined us Nigerians, I heard one of his broadcast on tube were he instructed his followers to kill anyone they see with a Nigerian flag, this isn’t I hearsay, heard it myself.

This is the same Terrorist that his biafran backers say we are going to allow our enemy in captivity go free? Very funny ipobians.
Typical Hypocrised ,But when the dullard you have as president threatened that Dog and Baboon will soak in Blood, were he arrested..... Cowardic unity beggars that Can't imagine their miserable life without Igbo in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by adamsmith914: 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
showafrica:
These people hating MNK, what did he do to you people. Is it a crime to ask for a separate nation by referendum? This Nigeria is practically a cursed nation.
Someone that told his followers to kill anyone they see with a Nigerian flag?

We Nigerians are just going easy with you ipobians, you insult us Nigerians by stupidly running your ignorance that you want to separate our Country?

We have said we are not interested, you want to use force again, did you not learn from what happened 1967-70?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by adamsmith914: 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Typical Hypocrised ,But when the dullard you have as president threatened Dog and Baboon will soak in Blood, were he arrested..... Cowardic unity beggars that imagine their miserable life without Igbo in Nigeria
No time to argue with a cannibal, come 18th the case will be adjourned to the 8th of February, after they break him down, the hammer will come down hand in him he is never seeing freedom for at least 10 years.

How many years now has Henry Okah of MEND been in prison for South Africa as demanded by Jonathan Goodluck?

What is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by Investigative: 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
adamsmith914:
How many years was the Fugitive on the run for? It will be adjourned for that same amount of time, to can play that game.

He delayed the court for three years, then when the Fugitive is finally apprehended you are insisting on a speedy trial?

Even Justice Binta Nyako will be elevated in the future, & a new judge will be handed the file, Kanu will still remain there.

Adjournments are the court’s way of getting to the roots, whatever the outcome rest assured Nnamdi is Kanu will get a very long sentence.
So all this noise about kanu you don't even have evidence

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by MT: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
helinues:
cheesy

Only if he would be brought to court and if they do, na as usual adjournment loading

So you expect a treasonable felony case to be decided in a day. Show me any court of law in the world that will do that. You dot understand court processes, stop sounding ridiculous in a public space.

The case will certainly be adjourned.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by Emergingnation0: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
adamsmith914:
[s]Someone that told his followers to kill anyone they see with a Nigerian flag?

We Nigerians are just going easy with you people. [/s]
Lol, Keep living in delusions, "who told indeed" , even if he said it, do they carryout.... Keep Ranting and masturbating about Kanu while bandits Who are doing the actual killings are having a field day in their killing spree..

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by Chuksmonika(m): 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You're a loser. You always lose and if you are busy enough and have a proper upbringing , you won't have a sick and morally deficient character like this IPOB terrorists leader take charge of your life. This platform is for Nigerians and not for enemies of Nigeria and bitter souls like you that kill innocent people and eat the flesh of Nigerian patriots. Like Nnamdi Kanu, you will one day face our justice system too and in advance, I pity your poor parents, especially your mum, who right now is praying for you and completely oblivious of your criminal activities online.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.
young man, am sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by adamsmith914: 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
Investigative:

So all this noise about kanu you don't even have evidence
Federal High Court of Nigeria, Igbo Secessionist, Fulani Judge, you don’t need any evidence.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by Chuksmonika(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
Even the mad man on the street knows that the disintegration of Nigeria is imminent.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by shizzleStar: 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
adamsmith914:
You should have asked why he ran away for 3 years, then in his fugitive escapade, he had the audacity to call Binta Nyako a Zoo Judge, now you want sympathy from that same person?

You must be a kid, you don’t understand how the Useless court system works in Nigeria? They will waste his time, then give him a very long sentence, it is his children you ipobians should be feeling sorry for.

They will break him down financially & psychologically, from the jargon his lawyer was purporting, you can tell that they have no defense, the greatest mistake that idiot made, was to allow himself to be apprehended.

Pride goes before a fall.
you are a despicable dimwit

You keep ranting on all Igbo related thread like a mad dog on heat. You are a bigger iddiot for thinking that your hate against Igbos have any bearing on the wellbeing of any Igbo man. Since your stupid judge have a case against NK why do they cowardly keep adjourning the case?

You are a brainless nematode without knowing it, the irony is that you and co-travellers are so deluded and myopic....you fools are playing god in your foolish minds thinking that your warped thinking and bitter minds will stop Igbos from reaching their God-given potentials.

Nigeria is synonymous to a zoo, since you agree that Nigerian courts are time wasters, what's the difference with what NK said?

IF you weren't inherently stupid and densely idiotic, you would know that freedom fighting doesn't come on a platter, and every freedom fighter is either in captivity or in exile.

You fools praised Sunday adeyomo and boasted that he cannot be arrested but the coward couldn't even face 1/10 of what NK had gone through before his attempted running away via Benin republic

You will die on top Igbo matter you brainless pig. I don't pray you quit your hate on the great Igbo tribe, keep hating them till your hatred leads to your catastrophic death.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by adamsmith914: 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
Chuksmonika:
Even the mad man on the street knows that the disintegration of Nigeria is imminent.
The disintegration must have already finished your family? Because I am yet to see the sign like Ace of Base?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by Emergingnation0: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
adamsmith914:
[s] No time to argue with a cannibal, come 18th the case will be adjourned to the 8th of February, after they break him down, the hammer will come down hand in him he is never seeing freedom for at least 10 years.

How many years now has Henry Okah of MEND been in prison for South Africa as demanded by Jonathan Goodluck?

What is good for the goose, is good for the gander. [/s]
Says Unity bagger that can't imagine his pathetic without his Imaginery cannibal people, even when we apparently asking out..

Coward learn how to stand alone
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by President2001(m): 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ipob don't have brain they ful of impersonation and lies

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by adamsmith914: 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
shizzleStar:
you are a despicable dimwit

You keep ranting on all Igbo related thread like a mad dog on heat. You are a bigger iddiot for thinking that your hate against Igbos have any bearing on the wellbeing of any Igbo man. Since your stupid judge have a case against NK why do they cowardly keep adjourning the case?

You are a brainless nematode without knowing it, the irony is that you and co-travellers are so deluded and myopic....you fools are playing god in your foolish minds thinking that your warped thinking and bitter minds will stop Igbos from reaching their God-given potentials.

Nigeria is synonymous to a zoo, since you agree that Nigerian courts are time wasters, what's the difference with what NK said?

IF you weren't inherently stupid and densely idiotic, you would know that freedom fighting doesn't come on a platter, and every freedom fighter is either in captivity or in exile.

You fools praised Sunday adeyomo and boasted that he cannot be arrested but the coward couldn't even face 1/10 of what NK had gone through before his attempted running away via Benin republic

You will die on top Igbo matter you brainless pig. I don't pray you quit your hate on the great Igbo tribe, keep hating them till your hatred leads to your catastrophic death.

Mumurist did I come to biafraland? Igbo thread on a Nigerian site?

I heard the twitter ban has been lifted, Go there & talk ipob matters, Ikenga is never using twitter again. Zombies.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by Chuksmonika(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
adamsmith914:
The disintegration must have already finished your family? Because I am yet to see the sign like Ace of Base?
i don't normally reply pigs like you, but I just feel like doing so today.

Just because I said the disintegration of your so-called one Nigeria is imminent, you rushed to mention me crying like a baby who has been denied breast milk.

Cry some more man, But Biafra must go.

You know we have come far and there's no going back.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by shizzleStar: 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
adamsmith914:
How many years was the Fugitive on the run for? It will be adjourned for that same amount of time, to can play that game.

He delayed the court for three years, then when the Fugitive is finally apprehended you are insisting on a speedy trial?

Even Justice Binta Nyako will be elevated in the future, & a new judge will be handed the file, Kanu will still remain there.

Adjournments are the court’s way of getting to the roots, whatever the outcome rest assured Nnamdi is Kanu will get a very long sentence.
stupid fool..."he delayed the court for 3years"

And the unprofessional military that invaded his home in about 20 Hilux vans with over 200 soldiers is what? And your foolish president that couldn't wait for the resumption of next court hearing but rather sent the stupid zoo army to invade the home of a defendent is what?

I don't expect a mypoic dingbat and bitter soul like you to reason objectively. Like I said keep up the hate. You are nothing but a brainless piece of cow dung
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by adamsmith914: 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Says[b] Unity bagger that can't imagine his pathetic without his Imaginery cannibal people, even when we apparently asking out..

Coward learn how to stand alone [/b]
You must be referring to Anyim Pius Anyim, Umuahi, or Aberibe that is begging to become the next Governor of Abia State?

Wethin concern Omo Guy with Naija? South Beach A1A like Vanilla Ice is the office & playground.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze / Rickey Tarfa Sues Mtn, Efcc, Others For N5b / APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.