Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer (14295 Views)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC / Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released Next Week – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by adamsmith914: 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
shizzleStar:
stupid fool..."he delayed the court for 3years"

And the unprofessional military that invaded his home in about 20 Hilux vans with over 200 soldiers is what? And your foolish president that couldn't wait for the resumption of next court hearing but rather sent the stupid zoo army to invade the home of a defendent is what?

I don't expect a mypoic dingbat and bitter soul like you to reason objectively. Like I said keep up the hate. You are nothing but a brainless piece of cow dung
Very funny child, Well rant from now till when the Nigerian Government releases him in 2033, wethin concern me?

A free dog is better than a caged lion, Ikenga Secessionist enjoy your stay in prison.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by shizzleStar: 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
adamsmith914:
Mumurist did I come to biafraland? Igbo thread on a Nigerian site?

I heard the twitter ban has been lifted, Go there & talk ipob matters, Ikenga is never using twitter again. Zombies.
you're a dimwit per-excellence. Why are you never seen on any other topic except that on anything Igbo? Foolish pig

Twitter isn't the only social media platform. Why don't your useless irresponsible govt ban other platforms too?.

Dunce

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by asanausana91: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Jman24:

You see why Africa can never ever develop?They don't read in between lines.
Admitting that kanu said any army you (@ elrufai, Garba,) send will die, is admitting that elrufai and co have the power to deploy Nigeria's military to any region, which is not far from treason.

WHAT IS HOLDING BACK THE BLACK MAN IS IN HIS HEAD!
if you have any case against El Rufai, why not take him to court?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by jrusky(m): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Trashed from chronic unity beggar...... He is equally behind all the killings in the north..

Cry and Rant forever for all we care, the Actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished

Biko pls stop all these rants. Are you people not ashamed that a demented bitch like Kanu and his useless miscreants hold entire SE on ransome to the point of cannibalism yet you lots Pooh heads bollocks still supporting this goats is these how Ojukwu laid the foundation of this struggle

Pls bike just go and sit somewhere.

Nonsense!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by adamsmith914: 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
shizzleStar:
you're a dimwit per-excellence. Why are you never seen on any other topic except that on anything Igbo? Foolish pig

Twitter isn't the only social media platform. Why don't your useless irresponsible govt ban other platforms too?.

Dunce
Politics & business is all that matters to me, we will use Mazi Kanu as a 21st century NFT scapegoat.

Twitter has bowed to the demands of my country, the Terrorist is incarcerated, he has been demobilized, let the Ipobian canary bird go & use twitter to spread propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by showafrica(m): 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
adamsmith914:
Someone that told his followers to kill anyone they see with a Nigerian flag?

We Nigerians are just going easy with you ipobians, you insult us Nigerians by stupidly running your ignorance that you want to separate our Country?

We have said we are not interested, you want to use force again, did you not learn from what happened 1967-70?

Why is his followers not following Nigeria and Is it why referendum should not be conducted ? If someone told you to go and kill your brother, will you go and kill your brother? Nigeria is already messed up, any sane person will support a reset.

MNK has not committed any crime, you all are afraid of losing igbos. A nigeria without igbos will be worst than Somalia but unfortunately that's what is. The reality will show up very soon.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by Investigative: 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
adamsmith914:
Federal High Court of Nigeria, Igbo Secessionist, Fulani Judge, you don’t need any evidence.
Is that why you are begging for unity everywhere

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by Emergingnation0: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
adamsmith914:
You must be referring to Anyim Pius Anyim, Umuahi, or Aberibe that is begging to become the next Governor of Abia State?

Wethin concern Omo Guy with Naija? South Beach A1A like Vanilla Ice is the office & playground.
It is very Obvious that we don't give a bleep about those above mention politicians who are solely for their selfish interest, IPOB we know...

The Actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished, unity Beggars should rots in hell for all we care..

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by adamsmith914: 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
showafrica:

Why is his followers not following Nigeria and Is it why referendum should not be conducted ? If someone told you to go and kill your brother, will you go and kill your brother? Nigeria is already messed up, any sane person will support a reset.

MNK has not committed any crime, you all are afraid of losing igbos. A nigeria without igbos will be worst than Somalia but unfortunately that's what is. The reality will show up very soon.
Well the statistics says the exact opposite, the North East & South East add the least to the Gross Domestic Product of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

A lie told most often, doesn’t make it the truth, igbos have no plans of leaving Nigeria, you are speaking for your demented Ipobians, the sooner you stop deceiving yourself the better for you.

Even ipob patron Aberibe has said he is in Nigeria & he is running for the Governorship seat of Abia State, Mazi Kanu’s home state, isn’t that an irony?.

Nobody is conducting any referendum, it is election on their minds.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by adamsmith914: 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
shizzleStar:
stupid fool...all you idiotts know is to shout terrorist

When you see terrorism can you stand? Borno and north east says hi

Bunch of brainless pigs and suffersticated moro.ns
Mazi Kanu na beans & sardine he will eat this Friday evening, before he observes sabbath tomorrow.

Renewable Clowns.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by showafrica(m): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
adamsmith914:
Well the statistics says the exact opposite, the North East & South East add the least to the Gross Domestic Product of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

A lie told most often, doesn’t make it the truth, the sooner you stop deceiving yourself the better for you.

Even ipob patron Aberibe has said he is in Nigeria & he is running the the Governorship seat. Nobody is conducting any referendum, it is election on their minds.

There was no Nigeria before 1914, what was the name of your country before 1914? Lord Luggard did a bad job, i prefer we all come together and decide how we want to live. Nigeria is made in Europe, not suitable for African continent. Assuming, Luggard remembered to add Ghana to this contraption, by now we will be killing Ghanians if they mention referendum.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by Emergingnation0: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
jrusky:

Biko pls stop all these rants. Are you people not ashamed that a demented bitch like Kanu and his useless miscreants hold entire SE on ransome to the point of cannibalism yet you lots Pooh heads bollocks still supporting this goats is these how Ojukwu laid the foundation of this struggle

Nonsense!!!
IPOB have severally denies being behind the unfortunate cannibalism in the East, Which obviously was orchestrated by your Fulani government with the aims of undermining the liberational struggle lead by IPOB.

IQ deficients unity beggars like you'll always look for any viable means to loop every crime in the East around IPOB for their cause of unity begging..

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by shizzleStar: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
jrusky:

Nonsense!!!
Dimwit

You only come alive on IPOB matters. Dunce

I guess NK is the reason Nigeria is kikened to a shytehole?

NK is the reason Nigeria is lawless and a thrives on illegality?

IPOB has nothing to do with canibalism, you iddiot!

I guess all the cultists and ritualist that kill all over Nigeria are also IPOB? Foolish goat

Just hours ago, a Hausa cannibal was reported to have eaten up 3 people, but you'll never be seen in such threads, yorubas have been into cannibalism for decades and skull mining is a form of business in south west, you're never seen there.

Ofeke furu uzo...that's what you are
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by Olisehinnocent: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Parasites. We don't want to belong to Nigeria again. Go and eat your groundnut in the North and stop milking our land dry. North is suffocating the South. That are simply parasites.
FreeStuffsNG:

You're a loser. You always lose and if you are busy enough and have a proper upbringing , you won't have a sick and morally deficient character like this IPOB terrorists leader take charge of your life. This platform is for Nigerians and not for enemies of Nigeria and bitter souls like you that kill innocent people and eat the flesh of Nigerian patriots. Like Nnamdi Kanu, you will one day face our justice system too and in advance, I pity your poor parents, especially your mum, who right now is praying for you and completely oblivious of your criminal activities online.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by adamsmith914: 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
showafrica:

There was no Nigeria before 1914, what was the name of your country before 1914? Lord Luggard did a bad job, i prefer we all come together and decide how we want to live. Nigeria is made in Europe, not suitable for African continent. Assuming, Luggard remembered to add Ghana to this contraption, by now we will be killing Ghanians if they mention referendum.
They say a Failure will always look for an alibi for his miserable state?

There was no you, until your parents decided to consummate & conceive you, they deserve the backlashing not Lord Frederick Lugard, no one forced them to give birth to you in Nigeria.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by miky(m): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
Why should a Non-Nigerian like Kanu get any justice or freedom of justice in Nigeria??

Do to him what you would do to a Somalian who declares war against Nigeria, no Nigerian judge should even listen to the case. Lock him up and throw away the keys

Anyone who supports him should also be stripped of Nigerian Citizenship, Exiled or thrown away in the Dungeons. Enough is Enough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by shizzleStar: 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
adamsmith914:
Mazi Kanu na beans & sardine he will eat this Friday evening, before he observes sabbath tomorrow.

Renewable Clowns.
and yet he remains an eternal nemesis to you brain dead one-nigerianists

Even in jail, he's still fresher than most of dimwits that cant wait to hear any news about him

Nnamdi Kanu pulls weight than all your politicians and any national news about Nigeria. Talk about influence and relevance.

NK will be out of jail sooner than you imagine to the dismay of you bitter and hateful lots... and you'll be left in pain and anguish

Cursed fool
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by adamsmith914: 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
miky:
Why should a Non-Nigerian like Kanu get any justice or freedom of justice in Nigeria??

Do to him what you would do to a Somalian who declares war against Nigeria, no Nigerian judge should even listen to the case. Lock him up and throw away the keys

Anyone who supports him should also be stripped of Nigerian Citizenship, Exiled or thrown away in the Dungeons. Enough is Enough
Right on, We Citizens tolerate them, that is a man that told his ignorant supporters to kill anyone they see with a Nigerian flag.

Yet the Enemies think we will allow their leader to go Scott free? Only on social media ipob has a voice.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by adamsmith914: 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
shizzleStar:
and yet he remains an eternal nemesis to you brain dead one-nigerianists

Even in jail, he's still fresher than most of dimwits that cant wait to hear any news about him

Nnamdi Kanu pulls weight than all your politicians and any national news about Nigeria. Talk about influence and relevance.

NK will be out of jail sooner than you imagine to the dismay of you bitter and hateful lots... and you'll be left in pain and anguish

Cursed fool
Let them keep feeding him with Nigeria tax payers money, Federal Government has enough money to buy him any kind of cream he uses for his toning, I know the British man will not like to lose that his eboe color?

It is true he will be out of prison soon, 10 years will pass before you know it.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by techWriter3: 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
The only way the federal goverment is good at in this prosecution is long continuance
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by Sleekfingers: 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sakamaje:
Poor MNK. It's like people are beginning to forget about him. We no dey hear much about am again.

That's nigerians for you.......dem go push person, until that person enter gutter..dem go turn back.....

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by FreeStuffsNG: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Olisehinnocent:
[s]Parasites. We don't want to belong to Nigeria again. Go and eat your groundnut in the North and stop milking our land dry. North is suffocating the South. That are simply parasites[/s].
If you are truly serious, sincerely, you should not be hyperventilating here . You are hyperventilating here because you are frustrated that none of your leaders in the national assembly take your lot serious. I was listening to HE Umahi yesterday on TV lamenting how they used to be the butt of your jokes and beast of burden but for Nigeria that emancipated them from those Igbo folks who consider themselves more superior than an Ebonyi man/woman.
It immediately reminded me of those days I witnessed same thing how someone called the Ebonyi folks the labourer who carry load and work on farms in Anambra to eke out a living.
You will lose las las. There's no greater suffering than that caused by the betrayal of your own like you betray Ebonyi folks who would rather stay than leave Nigeria.
Your unpatriotic lot are in the minority and that's why no NA member from the SE take you serious enough to even ask for a referendum in the NA.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by Sleekfingers: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Fully prepared indeed. He should be fully prepared to go back to prison......person wey FG never start to dey deal with.....he is lucky , that buhari tenure will soon end. Buhari for show the idiot pepper......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by adamsmith914: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sakamaje:
Poor MNK. It's like people are beginning to forget about him. We no dey hear much about am again.
Election year? They have forgotten about him, everyone now is trying to be politically correct, we will talk mazi’s issue after the elections.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by showafrica(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
adamsmith914:
They say a Failure will always look for an alibi for his miserable state?

There was no you, until your parents decided to consummate & conceive you, they deserve the backlashing not Lord Frederick Lugard, no one forced them to give birth to you in Nigeria.

There was no me but there was my parents, before my parents, there were my grandparents and as a matter of fact they were not born in Nigeria. Luggard ask them to work with Arewa and Oduduwa as a company while he act as the CEO. When he was leaving he told Arewa that without the igbos, this company will collapse that he should make sure he doesn't lose igbos, if not he may not survive it. Arewa confirmed its true and since then, there legs shake when igbos mention they want to leave the company. That was what resulted to unity begging by force, by Taqiya, by bribe and by anything possible. So that's the history of failing contraption. They even went as far as removing history studies from the syllabus of education so that nobody will know how the British company came about. Let me know if you need more education about the British royal company called Nigeria.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by Ugokelvin007: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mazi Nnamdi kanu voice is so resounding..with all the governors together and others still can't match up with his knowledge and wisdom!
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by adamsmith914: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
showafrica:

There was no me but there was my parents, before my parents, there were my grandparents and as a matter of fact they were not born in Nigeria. Luggard ask them to work with Arewa and Oduduwa as a company while he act as the CEO. When he was leaving he told Arewa that without the igbos, this company will collapse that he should make sure he doesn't lose igbos, if not he may not survive it. Arewa confirmed its true and since then, there legs shake when igbos mention they want to leave the company. That was what resulted to unity begging by force, by Taqiya, by bribe and by anything possible. So that's the history of failing contraption. They even went as far as removing history studies from the syllabus of education so that nobody will know how the British company came about. Let me know if you need more education about the British royal company called Nigeria.
Let me sign out, you are a Dummy, have a good life. Houston We have a problem.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by adamsmith914: 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
showafrica:

Mumurist go & read about the Berlin Conference of 1884, The Partition of Africa, Nonsense Ignoramus Illiterate.

Zionist Lord Frederick Lugard was only a Military man of the British Service, he did nothing the British Government is not Lord Lugard he was only a Representative of the crown.

The same British people that created Nigeria, are the same people that created the United States & Canada just to mention a couple.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by showafrica(m): 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
adamsmith914:
Mumurist go & read about the Berlin Conference of 1884, The Partition of Africa, Nonsense Ignoramus Illiterate.

Zionist Lord Frederick Lugard was only a Military man of the British Service, he did nothing the British Government is not Lord Lugard he was only a Representative of the crown.

The same British people that created Nigeria, are the same people that created the United States & Canada just to mention a couple.

Truth is bitter but we gon say it anyway. Niger royal company is not a nation. It was a company that later became Nigeria. Search history, you will know your own nation

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer by adamsmith914: 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
showafrica:

Truth is bitter but we gon say it anyway. Niger royal company is not a nation. It was a company that later became Nigeria. Search history, you will know your own nation
From Vasco Da Gama that came to Africa was chartered by the Portuguese, Christopher Columbus who supposedly discovered the America’s was Charted by the Spanish Government, Europeans were sent out as private companies of the crown back in Europe.

Mumu Ignorance na disease, 400!years before the British founded the Royal Niger Company UAC today, the Binis has been dealing with Europeans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Interview With Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu / Osinbajo Represents President Buhari In Senegal Today - APC tweets / Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.