Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) (8828 Views)

Can Anyone Tell Me What So Special About Dating A Kwara State Girls / I'm Allergic To Condoms.. / I Wanted To Bleep My New Girlfriend Last Night But My Prick Refused To Erect (2) (3) (4)

Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by Scientists(m): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
Does it mean that we can't just get one erect breast among them ?

I sucked a breast this afternoon, a breast that looks like My grandmas.I didn't know when it happened because I did it in the process of sex.

Ever since I saw what i sucked as she was coming out from the bathroom, i have been depressed and angry. Not only is it saggy, it is strained like that of a granny. I feel totally disgusted now. Whenever I picture myself sucking that, i feel goose pimples all over my body. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by Justice4Toto: 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
It's stress
This buhari tenure affected everything

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2022

Justice4Toto:
It's stress
it hasn't flattened those raging boners tho... undecided
Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by Justice4Toto: 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
Datboredberry:
it hasn't flattened those raging boners tho... undecided

Mum I don't understand this grammer
Break it down to my level
Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by Scientists(m): 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Datboredberry:
I hope u don't have flat breast because a time is coming wen their will be riot . This nonsense is getting out of hand angry
Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by Scientists(m): 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Justice4Toto:
It's stress

Can stress cause saggy breast?

Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by OloshoMan: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
Na dis kind breast I dey like
Na Hook up girl?
Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by Scientists(m): 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
OloshoMan:
Na dis kind breast I dey like Na Hook up girl?
Why you like saggy breast nah?
No, no be hook up girl o. My work mate
Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by Harry00(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
Scientists:

Why you like saggy breast nah?

No, no be hook up girl o. My work mate
You dey complain ontop achievement
Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by Bimpe29: 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
It must have been sucked more than 100 mouths grin

Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by Czario: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Scientists:

Can stress cause saggy breast?

Multiple abortions

Smoking

Hard drinks

And yes stress can too

Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by Scientists(m): 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
Harry00:
You dey complain ontop achievement
You mean sucking flat breast

Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by Scientists(m): 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bimpe29:
It must have been sucked more than 100 mouths grin
Kai, na wah for my mouth o.
Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by Scientists(m): 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
Czario:

Multiple abortions
Smoking
Hard drinks
And yes stress can too
Okay

Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by yyba: 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Where are pictures undecided undecided[quote author=Scientists post=109370169][/quote]
Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by arthurwillia(m): 12:12am On Jan 15, 2022
Lol with their small perky bress like bayelsa girls own

Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by juniorstar(m): 1:32am On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=Scientists post=109370169][/quote]
Women have different types of breast..but you still decided to suck it..some have multiple bumps around the nipple area while other have very dark area covering a wide space. Some are flat other are perky.
Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 15, 2022
Scientists:
my life is like that of a diamond bearer,I stick my legs like a giant slayer,I'm growing horns like a baseball player
wow,nice one blood.
Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:30am On Jan 15, 2022
arthurwillia:
Na wetin dey mke dem get nyash..

Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 15, 2022
It's genetic

Meanwhile, check this thread if you need a printer https://www.nairaland.com/6940158/hp-deskjet-2710-24k
Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by Scientists(m): 8:04am On Jan 15, 2022
arthurwillia:

You know Urhobo girls wella lol.

Small saggy bwest everywhere
Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by kansoboy: 8:41am On Jan 15, 2022
Many don give birth...
Mostly dose warri/sapele/ugheli girls. At 12yrs dem don give birth

Asaba axis, 70% start ashawo from 10yrs so by 12yrs dem don dey abort pregnancy.

Hence reason why many of my sisters breast are flat.
I be delta

Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by Scientists(m): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2022
kansoboy:
Many don give birth...

Asaba axis, 70% start ashawo from 10yrs so by 12yrs dem don dey abort pregnancy.

I be delta

I tire for Warri and Ughelli girls. I never reach Sapele And Asaba b4
Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by kansoboy: 9:32am On Jan 15, 2022
Scientists:

I tire for Warri and Ughelli girls. I never reach Sapele And Asaba b4

I was in sapele for 2months in 2013...all d girls I met either don born or abort....and na so dem small small finish like lizard

Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2022
Where this Scientists dey since? grin
Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by nairaman66(m): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=Scientists post=109370169][/quote]

A mumu man is not hard to find even when he is hiding!
Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by nairaman66(m): 10:05am On Jan 15, 2022
kansoboy:
Many don give birth...

I be delta

Mumu man.., what an analysis! You guys speak after visiting all the ashawo joints.. What do you expect to find?

Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by kansoboy: 10:17am On Jan 15, 2022
nairaman66:

Mumu man.., what an analysis! You guys speak after visiting all the ashawo joints.. What do you expect to find?

Ur father and ther entire men in Ur family generation line is foolish and idiotic

It is Ur father that visit brotel. anumanu

Perhaps u are one of those idiot with flat slippers breast..God and thunder strike u dead

Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by nairaman66(m): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2022
kansoboy:

Ur father and ther entire men in Ur family generation line is foolish and idiotic

It is Ur father that visit brotel. anumanu

Perhaps u are one of those idiot with flat slippers breast..God and thunder strike u dead

You are still a mumu man. Keep jumping from one ashawo joint to another. Your mates are getting their lives sorted and you are talking about nonsense! Mumu man

By the way, if your father was sensible, he wouldn’t give birth to someone like you.

Re: Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) by kansoboy: 11:24am On Jan 15, 2022
nairaman66:

You are still a mumu man. Keep jumping from one ashawo joint to another. Your mates are getting their lives sorted and you are talking about nonsense! Mumu man

By the way, if your father was sensible, he wouldn’t give birth to someone like you.
You thatur father is senseless,what have u achieved? It pained u that u aborted at d age of 10urs abi? Harlot

Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real / A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. / How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex???