Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,611 members, 7,865,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? (13778 Views)

Is Recharge And Get Paid A Scam / How Profitable Is Eatery Business? / How Profitable Is Doughnut Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by tonididdy(m): 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
meme98:

Yes
Tot as much...
Well reception is back now tho, heard the glo office in benin went up in flames
Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by ultimateprof: 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Don't try this business, recharge card business is as dead as Buha...
Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by Adubi1: 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Business is taking risk. However, you can watch my video on YouTube on how to shamelessly market to make profit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nxtOh2YGWE
Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by wizkidblogger(f): 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
recharge card business is a cool turn-over business.

and as much as mtn, glo etc exists, it will remain so.

if you are in the system and you get to see the millions dealers pay to buy stock everyday from telekos, e go shock you...
Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by chemicalwasiu(m): 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Please don't try it. I started that business with about 800,000. You buy mtn for 97 naira and resell for 98. That means for every 97,000 mtn card you make 1k. Too low. You buy Airtel for same price and resell for same. Glo and 9mobile are 92.5 and you resell for 95 or 96 but mind you those two networks don't move in market. I bought my first stock for 745,000 in August and as at January 2022 I don't have up to that cos have used the little profit to pay sales boy. If you invest 970,000 on mtn you can only make 10k. That's too ooooo low

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Convert Airtime To Cash with ipayairtime / Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos / CHINA Seeks More Crude Oil Exports From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.