Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,970 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? (14018 Views)

Is Recharge And Get Paid A Scam / How Profitable Is Eatery Business? / How Profitable Is Doughnut Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by Idamond: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
I want to go into recharge card business, but lack idea on how to go about it, how profitable and how lucrative is the business.
Is buying and reselling as retailer and wholesaler better or buying and reselling as wholesale or buy and reselling as retailer?
I need advice from professionals in the field

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by merits(m): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2022
If you know you know. cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by kenbee(f): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2022
Waiting for the experience based response cause this might be the way out of the current Nigeria economic situation
Recharge card still sales like Garri

6 Likes

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 15, 2022
Arrrrrrrrh

I would love to learn from other people here.

2 Likes

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by Daniluv1(m): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2022
Hmmmm this one is strong

2 Likes

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by Amuluonyenaego: 10:18am On Jan 15, 2022
Everything about that business dn dabaru

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by engrsyer(m): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2022
I also wants to learn

But with the level of other platforms in recharging your phones especially through your bank account app or short code system i am afraid it may not be that lucrative as it was but i am open for more explanations and experiences

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by Aniboo: 10:19am On Jan 15, 2022
You can have s pos business and still sell rechargevcard but got physical card don't try itv

2 Likes

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by MMXX: 10:19am On Jan 15, 2022
From what have heard the commission is very poor

You get meagre sums from selling thousands and thousands of airtime for network providers,

Attach another hustle to this if you decide to do this business

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2022
I’m interested too

2 Likes

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by Decentdave(m): 10:20am On Jan 15, 2022
Profit margin is very small.Imagine printing card of over 100k ,getting 2k as ur own profit.
Things needed to run the business
1.Laptop
2.printer
3.generator
4.papers..etc
At the end u get a 2% profit after stress of printing and selling. IF GOD WANT TO PUNISH U,JUST LOST 1K WORTH

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by everythinggirly(f): 10:20am On Jan 15, 2022
Very poor profit.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by phr0nesis(m): 10:20am On Jan 15, 2022
Not profitable

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by id4sho(m): 10:20am On Jan 15, 2022
cool
Business wey don cast

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by slawormiir: 10:21am On Jan 15, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Don't do it

Nobody buys recharge card anymore

Even our grandparents in the village

Na we dey recharge their phone through bank app and ussd

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by Razzness(m): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2022
Well, that will depend on your location. recharge card business is a game of numbers as the profit per unit of recharge card is very meagre, it is only in the sale of large numbers will u realize a substantial profit. whatever the case it's a business that needs to be a part of another like pos, soft drinks, groceries, and the likes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by OneCorner: 10:21am On Jan 15, 2022
Which kain end time business be dat
Anyways sha, if you’re selling in bulk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by Maxcollins042(m): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2022
How can a business that's about to go into oblivion be profitable? I can't even remember the last time I bought airtime offline.

If you are not running provision store business, which necessitates selling airtime to lure unsuspecting customers to purchase more items, I don't see any reason why one should go into the airtime selling business.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by Hezzyluv: 10:21am On Jan 15, 2022
Recharge cards business like every other business has it own merits and demerits

Merit:
It depends on location and patronage you get. My sister sells average of 25-30k cards per day (not whole sell), and she may gain #1500 or so, depends on how the day smiles at her. (She add #10 on each card, #20 on #500 card and above. Is not only recharge card she sells Sha.

Demerit:
Someone may buy card trying to load it right in your presence and gets instance response like, " the pin you entered is incorrect, you will be ban after multiple attempt". After the customer leaves, you sell it to another customer and you see a response such as, "The card you're trying to load had already been used by another customer" Which means it had already been loaded in the first person's line, and it takes someone who has conscience to comeback and give you the money.

13 Likes

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by phr0nesis(m): 10:23am On Jan 15, 2022
The profit is very low
For every 10 cards sold, you get a profit of just #40 or even less

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by Bamaf(m): 10:23am On Jan 15, 2022
Go for Virtual Top up (VTU)
If u get more capital,u can venture into POS business along side recharge card

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by Enskynelson(m): 10:23am On Jan 15, 2022
Click LIKE if your last recharge was via recharge card. SHARE if your last recharge was e-recharge.

From last year till now, I can count how many recharge cards I have bought.

3 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by meme98: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2022
Please ooooo, somebody should tell me what's wrong with Glo for the past two days... I don tire!

2 Likes

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by Sandralight(f): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2022
I haven't bought physical recharge card in years, always recharging through my bank and I think many people do this method too.
So recharge isn't that profitable and one time I ask someone selling it she said she buys 10 N100 recharge cards for N940 so do the math.

If they sell the N100 recharge card for N110 that's N160 gain which is absolutely nothing compare to today standard of living and it's not like you will sell everything at once, it's might even take days before you get that profit if you are not in a very busy place but each his cup of tea

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by iHart(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2022
This business have never been lucrative

5 Likes

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by kenniefawole(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2022
Oaky
Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2022
Demand for paper recharge cards is reducing. I can't remember the last time I used one.
Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by ERockson: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2022
You are coming late to the business.

4 Likes

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by YourFavorite21(m): 10:27am On Jan 15, 2022
not profitable,

Go into Dstv and Gotv recharge business instead.
Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by emmykk(m): 10:27am On Jan 15, 2022
Make more research Nairalanders that are into it may either not be online now or ready to leak the secrets.

If is not profitable while are there still papper recharge cards.

Just buy one recharge card the look at the name on it,reach out to the address there pretend you want to be buying from them and let them put you through the business.

Or Google "Kadick recharge card"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? by 1950Mack: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2022
I think moderately grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moody’s Downgrades Nigeria's Issuer Ratings From Ba3 To B1 / Nigeria Stock Exchange Ranked World’s Best-Performing Stock Market In 2020 / Dangote To Establish Petrol Terminal In The Caribbean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.