Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Joyce West Pens Down Emotional Birthday Message To Her Father, Pa Elder David... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Joyce West Pens Down Emotional Birthday Message To Her Father, Pa Elder David... (182 Views)

Living With My Married Elder Sister / Man Sends A Shocking-emotional Birthday Message To Wife / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joyce West Pens Down Emotional Birthday Message To Her Father, Pa Elder David... by Brittneysarah(f): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
Joyce West Pens Down Emotional Birthday Message to her Father, Pa Elder David Ehikhuemenlo

Happy birthday to my hero.
Daddy, i can't thank God enough for having father like you. You taught me how beautiful this world is and how to overcome challenges and difficulties in life. Thank you for your support and love❤ .

Dear Dad, I want you to know that you're an inspiration, A friend and a Teacher to us all.
Thanks for your countless sacrifices towards giving us a better life.

Happy 72nd birthday my super Dad, Priceless and incomparable.May God Almighty continue to bless you with good health, happiness and peace that surpasses human understanding.

Youre the best Dad. ❤Love you to infinity and beyond.

Enjoy your birthday Dad and have the happiest birthday!!!!!

With Love from Joyce West Okoebu

(1) (Reply)

Tighten Your Marital Bond. / How To Repay Your Sleep Debts This Weekend / My TRIP TO LAGOS On Official Business | Travel Vlog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.