Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) (32245 Views)

ISWAP Attacks Rann, Residents, Soldiers Flee To Cameroon (Photos) / 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno / Residents On The Run As ISWAP Attacks Soldiers In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Wow! sad shocked
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by lordm(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Na wa

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by BobbieZion(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
MANNA,since u are on the same thread.
What ya'll got to say this time....
About your 'Darling Daddy"?

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Baileyz101(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Na wa o... I just dey read the Mopol's own for Gwoza only to go back to the main page to find the Army oo.... Naija don cast patapata

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Felabrity: 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
A whole Giant of Africa
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ok
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by blecin(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
This is where I am currently schooling and I believe that I will graduate in one piece.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by rhames(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnwbtXsIFDw

Iswap Fighters Attack The Nigerian Army University, Killing Two Employees

On monday evening, alleged militants of the Islamic State For West African Province, Iswap, assaulted the Nigerian Army University's Security And Strategic Studies Campus In Buratai, Biu Local Government Area, Borno State.

The extremists killed two University Personnel, according to news reports.
The terrorists apparently overran the troops defending the University, who reportedly fled to their heels as their guns ran out.
Two employees were murdered in the incident, according to a staff member who spoke to the outlet on the condition of anonymity.

After Attempts To Prevent The Attack Failed, Troops Guarding The Gate Absconded, He Said.

You mean this security facility does not have a rocket launcher or a long range armoured tank to repel these ants before they get close. Something about this war is fishy. It is either an international conspiracy or an internal arrangement to sacrifice the lives of innocent citizens for selfish economic gains.

9 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
mrvitalis:
North is not bleeding abeg no dey disturb us

Buhari would handle security
Osibanjo would handle the economy

We no come see anyone

I tire for these useless lies.... Which attack?!! Which university?!!

Terrorism has been eliminated in the North.

North is healing!!! Ignore this propaganda from enemies of Nigeria, according to Nairaland Sycophants!!!

13 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
Neddstark:
I don't understand. This ought to be a fortress. What kind of maladministration is this that will let terrorists shame you like this?

This is clear evidence that the Nigerian military cannot handle these guys. A whole Nigerian Army university What a national shame!!! angry

10 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
Oleka9:
So many business owners want to learn how to structure their business to be stable and function like how big organizations and corporations do. I have an ebook that will help you structure your business to run effectively without your supervision or having to always monitor your workers before work can be done and help you maximize profit. For just 3k you can get the material for now before it goes back to 5k and I will also add you to a Whatsapp business group for free where you will learn more and connect. Contact me with the number below in my profile

We at war..u posting ebook?

4 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
Them carry camera man go shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Racoon(m): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
post=109372286:
Happy again ain't you
A whole army university, NDA, Jaji Cantonment, Police College & other delicate military institutions are being repeatedly attacked with unusual ease while the military strength is being decimated by same terrorists being granted a stupid amnesty yet you keep on defending the utter failure of a president. You should have some shame man.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by blecin(m): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
I am a proud student of this institution, NAUB.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Candidlady: 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Too many bad news....

Insecurity everywhere embarassed

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by johnwegs(m): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
No security in Nigeria again, secure yourself, don't depend on a failed soldiers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
blecin:
This is where I am currently schooling and I believe that I will graduate in full piece.

None of our business!!!

The North is Healing!!!

9 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
They will probably collect those Hilux..

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Loewe:

This is clear evidence that the Nigerian military cannot handle these guys. A whole Nigerian Army university What a national shame!!! angry

Be there stressing yourself...

Personally, I'm waiting for the denial from Nigerian Army.

North is doing just fine!!!

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Coolsperm: 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
The only thing that matter to we local Yoruba Muslims is how to make a dead rat our president

4 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
rhames:

You mean this security facility does not have a rocket launcher or a long range armoured tank to repel these ants before they get close. Something about this war is fishy. It is either an international conspiracy or an internal arrangement to sacrifice the lives of innocent citizens for selfish economic gains.

I wonder o..no one single T55 tank sef that would have blast those hilux they carried before they even reach 500 meters..

What the Bleep is wrong with our military..

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by SmartPolician: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Obviously, Nigeria is at war with herself!

If not for selfish gains, why would anyone want to be the president of this dysfunctional shithole?

5 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Success957: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Buhari is the best president in west Africa

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by legallyminded: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
post=109372268:
May Devil kill all terrorists and kidnappers, robbers in Nigeria, from boko haram, to ipob terrorist organizations, esn, bandits, evil ones among the herdsmen, ritualists, cannibals,
kidnappers etc

Any sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian will gladly say AMEN to the above if they know they are not supporting and cheering on terrorists and murderers in this nation.

Karma knows everyone address and posterity will judge us all, whether for good or for bad..

If you keep supporting evil, wickedness and all manner of bad things,
Those bad vices will surely follow you wherever you go.

We Rise.

We don't need your prayers, focus on your grill grin

10 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by EnEnPeecee: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
As volatile as this city is. This terrorists will drive all the way from their base in sambisa forest to the city undetected? Una dey see the kind useless SECURITY architecture wen we get No wonder this boko haram seems not to end

7 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by SarkinYarki: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
Damn those dude even mounted a 105mm howitzer at the back of a pickup technical shocked. First time I am seeing such arrangements by any terror group ... The entire school was completely over run without any resistance from the military ....this is the same attack the military said they repelled and even killed many bandits but this video says otherwise...Picture below is them using a 105mm howitzer for flat traj fire ...even I couldn't have imagined this was possible but they seem to have mastered it ..this is effectively the first Toyota cannon pickup we are seeing....it's like have a small tank

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
helinues:
People are no longer interested in this kind of madness which to some northerners, it's politics.

You don't play politics of endangering your own people. It is backwardness.

Election is coming, politicians in North irrespective of party want to start their as usual tactics of displacing their opponent's supporters and send them to Idp camp which the organiser of the attack would later become generous to them with donations even though he is the evil person behind their displacement

The high rate of illiteracy and religion brainwashing in Northern Nigeria did not allow their people to see what's wrong with their region, their leaders.

Killing their own people and making their own region unsecure just because they want to proof some stupid points.

Awon were from head to toe

What exactly is all this rant for, chief??!!!

Northerners claim their region is healing and not upside down, you are here writing epistles.

If they were ever tired of the carnage, they would have since revolted!!! Nor be their mates rise up against police brutality last 2 years?!!

They are okay with the status quo as long as their people in power are not given a bad name.

7 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
Another one! ... Daaaaaaaaamn it!

Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by airsaylongcome: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
israelmao:
Buhari's failure is longer than River Mississippi,the longest river in the world.

How can the Mississippi at 2,340 miles be the longest when the Nile is 4,132 miles long?

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
Brushstrokes20:
Another one! ... Daaaaaaaaamn it!

Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!

Southern Nigeria needs to separate themselves from the North fast!!!

No more, no less!!!

4 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by donleo92(m): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
oga this people think dey are doing me?
if them like make them kill everyone for the university, waytin I know be say na them them... them no who them go kill, and by the way, why e come be today them attack?

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Shey make I come copy and paste my previous comment for nasarawa own come here ... Same sh!t is happening everywhere in the north..RIP to the victims, they died trying to feed their families...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket / Fayemi Distributes Food Items To Ekiti People / D'banj, Ambode Help Joseph David After He Dazzled At Lagos City Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.