Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) (32277 Views)

ISWAP Attacks Rann, Residents, Soldiers Flee To Cameroon (Photos) / 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno / Residents On The Run As ISWAP Attacks Soldiers In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by IGBOSON1: 2:42am On Jan 15, 2022
Neddstark:
I don't understand. This ought to be a fortress. What kind of maladministration is this that will let terrorists shame you like this?

Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

Maladministration of the cowardly kind! wink
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by l0uie(m): 2:52am On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=tyup post=109372745]

No they will wait to be torn apart by 80cal. Shey ur above 18 why not pick up the next Army recuitment form since ur strong to chest 80cal. idiot like you[/quote

You're very senseless.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by IGBOSON1: 3:22am On Jan 15, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
They took the war to their barrack... very soon, just one day this will be the fate of àso rock and it occupant

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

They took the war to their barracks hoping for a good fight....but Naija soldiers had other ideas and fled as fast as their legs could carry them! shocked
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Tumbulum: 5:14am On Jan 15, 2022
tyup:

I wish you understand how Order works...most of em might not want to do these things. remember that soldier that refused to shoot at Lekki toll gate?? he'll really be suffering for disobeying atm. Na why they obey all orders without complaining
so they obey others when they burn down civilians homes in the Southeast and southsouth? I mean I saw some useless military miscreants shooting directly at civilians homes in a village in Enugu state,are you telling me those drunk miscreants are obeying orders? How come they only give them those useless order when it come to the southeast and southsouth?

For Nigeria army to succeed they must enjoy the goodwill of the people. Just see how people are laughing at them and showing zero empathy. Does it not show that they are not getting it right somewhere? You can't expect to succeed when thousands of people are cursing you and wishing them more harm. They need to nice to people and try and understand people.all theses high handedness will only breed more hatred towards them.

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by ShawnT(m): 5:20am On Jan 15, 2022
You've said it all bro
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
bro I'm not blaming soldiers oh, what I'm trying to say is government of APC are playing politics with your life, as a soldier, you suppose to be happy when such attack comes because it's the equipments that define you as a soldier, I left thier surfer head job when damasak was attacked, I'm previledge to be alive because I was a tank driver. That's military University for God sake, enough equipments suppose to be on ground. This is hide and seek game war.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by KaluwisxPRO: 5:25am On Jan 15, 2022
Saturn444:
Allah Evangelists on Missionary service. Just another day on the crusade.

All South South States
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by KaluwisxPRO: 5:36am On Jan 15, 2022
adrusa:

Many people don't seem to understand how these useless terrorists work. They were "attacking" a practically empty place after the soldiers have tacitly retreated. So, other than a few damages and the two innocent people killed, what exactly did this attack accomplish for ISWAP? The are launching these attacks now to give politicians talking points. I'm they have already vacated the place and are back in the bush.

A whole Military university outrunned and outgunned, yet, you don’t think that is a problem? This University is less than a year old, and was built by Buratai himself. If due process was followed, that university won’t be there in the first place.

Was any feasibility study carried out before siting the university there?

Whole of Souther Nigeria is surrounded with waters, but how many Naval Base are there? You can count them on your fingers. The whole coast of Southern Nigeria is supposed to be surrounded by Naval bases, but what we have are creeks. If we’re to face external forces, a lot of Nigerian villages will be gone before military intervention.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:43am On Jan 15, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

They took the war to their barracks hoping for a good fight....but Naija soldiers had other ideas and fled as fast as their legs could carry them! shocked
if nah to smash glass and flog innocent motorists that cross their path in southern Nigeria there you will see them... tell those one's in South East that he has been transferred to borno or bauchi and watch him shit on his pant

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:50am On Jan 15, 2022
chenny360:
That's thier family business I don't want to hear Iswap in South West.
Then rid sad west of Yoruba mooslims because already, you are surrounded.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by osazuwa23: 7:35am On Jan 15, 2022
yoruba muslim are very conservative only tribe in nigeria that cns have both chritians and muslims together
BeardedmeatR:
Then rid sad west of Yoruba mooslims because already, you are surrounded.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by LofiLogic: 8:06am On Jan 15, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
So that video demonstrate the healing phase of the North to you sad

No nah guy. The north said there are healing nah, if they said they are healing then they are healing. I no go cry pass the bereaved

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 15, 2022
The soldiers did not flee, else they will be court martialed. It is called Tactical withdrawal. Cause When Egypt cast even Moses Gbaga

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 15, 2022
ShawnT:
Bro they were outgunned, outnumbered and ran out of ammo. Why won't they retreat. Do you even know how these people operate? They attack less guarded places with gun trucks and RPGs. So are you going to prove Rambo with your assault rifle of 60mags with people that come to attack you with anti aircraft guns? Won't you retreat and leave the fight for another day. See I've been there and I knw what's happening,you guys just think these people and bunch riffraffs with guns, bro they're trained.They come in large numbers to attack locations with few men and ammunition. It's not easy out there bro, only aircraft can win the war for us.

Strategy can but instead of putting minds together knowing all tribes are smart enough we want to kill innocent people because they shine in your eyes and our money in your treasury share the stolen wealth with the masses they are broke that’s why their fighting
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by MOTIONTECH(m): 8:43am On Jan 15, 2022
Techibi6777:
Nothing to see here, the North is healing!

Stop trying to make the President look bad.
the president is bad stop trying to make him look good
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by JC2021: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2022
Can you share some highlights in the book?
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by DAVE5(m): 10:56am On Jan 15, 2022
Oladipo1166:
I thought the school is owned by the nigeria army

If they can't secure their own property how will they secure our lives and properties?

You still assume the Nigerian army is out to protect your life and property?

I’m shocked ohh
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by monex(m): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
mrvitalis:
North is not bleeding abeg no dey disturb us

Buhari would handle security
Osibanjo would handle the economy

We no come see anyone

Lol. I remember that this was the mantra back then in 2015
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by adrusa: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

A whole Military university outrunned and outgunned, yet, you don’t think that is a problem? This University is less than a year old, and was built by Buratai himself. If due process was followed, that university won’t be there in the first place.

Was any feasibility study carried out before siting the university there?

Whole of Souther Nigeria is surrounded with waters, but how many Naval Base are there? You can count them on your fingers. The whole coast of Southern Nigeria is supposed to be surrounded by Naval bases, but what we have are creeks. If we’re to face external forces, a lot of Nigerian villages will be gone before military intervention.

A military university is not a military base, it is just a school. Calm down.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by OreMI22: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnwbtXsIFDw

Iswap Fighters Attack The Nigerian Army University, Killing Two Employees

On monday evening, alleged militants of the Islamic State For West African Province, Iswap, assaulted the Nigerian Army University's Security And Strategic Studies Campus In Buratai, Biu Local Government Area, Borno State.

The extremists killed two University Personnel, according to news reports.
The terrorists apparently overran the troops defending the University, who reportedly fled to their heels as their guns ran out.
Two employees were murdered in the incident, according to a staff member who spoke to the outlet on the condition of anonymity.

After Attempts To Prevent The Attack Failed, Troops Guarding The Gate Absconded, He Said.

Despite the contrary propaganda, it is very clear that the Nigerian army has lost the initiative and is being routed by ISWAP!

Some people will still come here to downplay the clear fact that ISWAP is powerful enough to now attack military facilities with reckless impunity.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by bigiyaro(m): 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Waiting for those cowards to come and say it's a doctored video
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Owen247: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
Which kain disgrace be this?
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Tochj(m): 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
post=109372268:
May Devil kill all terrorists and kidnappers, robbers in Nigeria, from boko haram, to ipob terrorist organizations, esn, bandits, evil ones among the herdsmen, ritualists, cannibals,
kidnappers etc

Any sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian will gladly say AMEN to the above if they know they are not supporting and cheering on terrorists and murderers in this nation.

Karma knows everyone address and posterity will judge us all, whether for good or for bad..

If you keep supporting evil, wickedness and all manner of bad things,
Those bad vices will surely follow you wherever you go.

We Rise.

Amen , Amen and Amen.
So shall it be for anyone and everyone that support evil government, politicians or entity.
They will all end miserably in life las las.
Thanks for your prayers ogele
To all those who see evil and call it good.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by ShawnT(m): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
You're right bro
solasoulmusic:

Strategy can but instead of putting minds together knowing all tribes are smart enough we want to kill innocent people because they shine in your eyes and our money in your treasury share the stolen wealth with the masses they are broke that’s why their fighting
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by pquaver(m): 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
Whois:

To God I am not igbo, i agree when it comes to insecurity Jonathan was the shit happens president but at least he have human feelings, i cant say the same for buhari that promised but failed to fix same insecurity. You mean i should blindly support a failure like zombie?

Cc

// ILuvdemManna /// NLPoliceWoman

Seunmsg
NaijirianKing
OyigboUpdate
Dcatt
TinubuAdvocate
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
Vaughanlanrewaj
Sunday2021
You must not support blindly but be objective in ur criticism. Buhari has Don better Dan Jonathan security wise it is a given. If Jonathan had bandit, and boko haram together by now na for Congo me and for dey type this message

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by BafanaBafana: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
lexy2014:

How do northerners have the best leadership? How do your questions about staying in d north, encounter with BH and hearing bomb explosion resolve d issues he raised about failure of leadership in d north?
A person like Ikpeazu cannot win a second term in office in the north
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by lexy2014: 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
BafanaBafana:

A person like Ikpeazu cannot win a second term in office in the north

That doesn't answer d questions:

How do northerners have the best leadership? How do your questions about staying in d north, encounter with BH and hearing bomb explosion resolve d issues he raised about failure of leadership in d north?
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Lightorder: 9:14am On Jan 17, 2022
tyup:

No gun trucks on ground to counter them, no APC, no TB strike facilities only 7.62mm amo. Bros if na you, you go wait?? there's no applaud in dying foolishly. put US army in such position, they'll run to cuz weapons defines you as a soldier
is there any applaud in serving foolishly as a soldier ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke: INEC Presents Original 2018 Documents / Xenophobia: What AU Should Do To South Africa – Atiku Abubakar / New Minimum Wage: Reps Reject N27,000 Approved For Nigerian Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.