Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Rich People Are Really Suffering - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Rich People Are Really Suffering (1017 Views)

Ijaw People Are From Sudan? / Is It True Edo's (Bini people) Are The Lord's Of Most Southern Lands. / Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich People Are Really Suffering by LiberatedGirl: 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
Everyone talks of how rich people make money but no one talks of the pain they go through on a daily basis.
Ever since my boyfriend joined my business for Free as a Free promoter, Free Publicist, Free Marketer my life is now very painful. I'm receiving so many orders through my boyfriend and I'm making so much money but I've lost my Balance. I'm a slow worker who likes to work at an enjoyable pace, now I'm trying to meet so many deadlines. I have to work within my clients time frame and that is painful. I do not browse like I used to, my GOtv is not being watched by me, I don't have the time.
Only God knows the pains Billionaires are going through.... I'm not a billionaire so I don't know what billionaires are going through. I'm making money at an extremely fast rate but I'm going through mental and bodily pain. I dropped my phone on the floor 3 times today because I was extremely tired. God Save me!

1 Like

Re: Rich People Are Really Suffering by yuping(m): 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
undecided Good news
Re: Rich People Are Really Suffering by CarciousAutos2(m): 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
I really wished i could be that busy and the income is worth the time.

Little advice, use your weekends to learn business management skills.
You need to master how to use the 4ms: Money, Man, Materials and Machine. It will really help you
Re: Rich People Are Really Suffering by fikayormi(m): 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
You and this your boyfriend ;
Re: Rich People Are Really Suffering by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:11am On Jan 18, 2022
Billionaires pay people to go through all that stress for them

1 Like

Re: Rich People Are Really Suffering by sweetonugbu: 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
Another onila
Re: Rich People Are Really Suffering by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
You're not rich please. You're still poor, a slave to money.

Being rich is having control of your time, and doing whatever the hell you want at your own pace without hassles.

If you can't take a three months vacation without your finance crumbling, you're poor.

Owning a business doesn't make you rich. That's actually another route of slavery, worst than a 9-5 job until you hire employees who do the hard jobs.
Re: Rich People Are Really Suffering by LiberatedMe: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
LiberatedGirl:
Everyone talks of how rich people make money but no one talks of the pain they go through on a daily basis.
Ever since my boyfriend joined my business for Free as a Free promoter, Free Publicist, Free Marketer my life is now very painful. I'm receiving so many orders through my boyfriend and I'm making so much money but I've lost my Balance. I'm a slow worker who likes to work at an enjoyable pace, now I'm trying to meet so many deadlines. I have to work within my clients time frame and that is painful. I do not browse like I used to, my GOtv is not being watched by me, I don't have the time.
Only God knows the pains Billionaires are going through.... I'm not a billionaire so I don't know what billionaires are going through. I'm making money at an extremely fast rate but I'm going through mental and bodily pain. I dropped my phone on the floor 3 times today because I was extremely tired. God Save me!

Kpele Dear, I'm So Tired. I Have A Pail Of Clothes And I'm So Exhausted. Just Drank Bigi Apple.
Re: Rich People Are Really Suffering by LiberatedMe: 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Will Take A Short Nap And Start Washing Clothes. embarassed
Re: Rich People Are Really Suffering by LiberatedMe: 6:21am On Feb 04, 2022
I Think Very Rich People Avoid Suffering Too Much By Avoiding Social Contact With Alot Of People.
Alot Of People Drain Energy So It's Best To Avoid People And Just Focus On Work And Family.
Family Will Know What Gets You Angry From Experience So They Know What To Avoid.

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Igbo Name / China: Africa's New Master? / Can Nigeria For Once Do A Movie Without Emphasis On Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.