Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) (7991 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) by clerkent(m): 11:39am On Jan 15, 2022
Please if anybody buy her nude make una alert me want to sell mine too ooo.
Re: This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2022
agentarcher:

Who told you that they pay back? Most can't pay back and are still in the debt. Do you know how large of an interest is accumulated over the years? Americans owe about $1.5 trillion on their student loans–more than they owe on their credit cards. The increase in total student debt, stories of families struggling with six-figure loans, and the response of politicians to anxiety about student debt among young voters have turned student debt into a high-profile issue. https://www.brookings.edu/blog/up-front/2019/11/12/five-facts-about-student-loans/?

Haba is it that bad? And I always thought student loans were one of the best things that can ever happen to anyone, if we had student loans here then the youths won't be suffering as much
Re: This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) by agentarcher(m): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Senomi:

Haba is it that bad? And I always student loans were one of the best things that can ever happen to anyone, if we had student loans here then the youths won't be suffering as much

Most whites we envy are in serious debt. From school loans to credit card debts. It was my friend over there that told me to stop deceiving myself loans and credit cards are good. That credit card you see is deadly. When spirit of greed enter you. You would see yourself online on Amazon ordering things, saying to yourself I will pay back, I have a job. Then reality of life will come and play drum with your head. If you have opportunity to see student loan, you better run.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
agentarcher:

Most whites we envy are in serious debt. From school loans to credit card debts. It was my friend over there that told me to stop deceiving myself loans and credit cards are good. That credit card you see is deadly. When spirit of greed enter you. You would see yourself online on Amazon ordering things, saying to yourself I will pay back, I have a job. Then reality of life will come and play drum with your head. If you have opportunity to see student loan, you better run.
So why can't the whites boycott it and start paying for things themselves? Cos I know most households in america 60% of their properties are all gotten on loan
Re: This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) by pansophist(m): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
The kind of self-delusion she has to be in, to even believe that her nude is some kind of rare earth material that people are waiting to buy. undecided

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
God will provide
Re: This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) by suffering: 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
LordVoldermort:
There isn't any need for a guy to buy her nudes unless there's a personal connection, if the guy is her neighbor or coursemate he could buy, if he's an online guy and they've been chatting for months he could buy, if she's a celeb he could buy.

She needs to up her game.
Yes, you answered this question people ask all the time.

Who tf buys nudes when there's xxxx.com

Those sites existed yet I kept bugging female friends to send nudes. Everyone with more than half of a brain knows a personal connection makes the excitement out of this world for such discoveries. A random person on the internet means nothing to me.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) by suffering: 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
Since I don’t know her, I don’t care. I may pay five dollars at most. Good luck with her business. It’s better than getting locked into the future debt of student loans.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) by Palazee(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Why will someone buy a nude pix
Re: This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) by agentarcher(m): 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Senomi:

So why can't the whites boycott it and start paying for things themselves? Cos I know most households in america 60% of their properties are all gotten on loan

Like I said this thing called greed. And this credit card companies are very smart and wise. They buy user information off social media platforms. They know what you want. Imagine wanting to buy a new phone but you don't have money, then you see an ad saying take now and pay later little by little. That spirit of long throat will make you rush it. Forget they are white skinned. Na same blood dey flow for our body. They like better like us. Sometimes you find yourself in a difficult situation and you just need a loan to settle it. Greed is a very difficult to battle. Many of them make bad investments, fall for online scams, gambling debts, etc. This loans offer a quick fix short term but big problem long term. The series squid game brought this out.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) by headbasher96(m): 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
SmellySperm:
I like how she refers to herself as a bitch.
Who tf buys nudes when there's xxxx.com
oga solo weldone o
Re: This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) by Gerrard59(m): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
pansophist:
The kind of self-delusion she has to be in, to even believe that her nude is some kind of rare earth material that people are waiting to buy. undecided

A young lady from OnlyFans made so much money selling her farts, why do you think this lady wouldn't make money selling her nudes?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do University Girls In Nigeria Have Sugar Daddies / State 3 Values You Have Added To Your Relationship / Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.