Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) (4848 Views)

Love Making In Swimming Pools Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by Scientists(m): 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
My wife always pass a strong smelling mess whenever I am giving her doggy.

What sort of nonsense is this now?

How do you expect me to maintain erection after such stench?

Nairalanders please advise me, what should I do. I feel very depressed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by Haakeem(m): 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by Slayar: 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nonsense post

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by slimjohn2k5: 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
She was doing that before u married her n now it is an issue?

Carry your stench

2 Likes

Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by Scientists(m): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
She was doing that before u married her n now it is an issue?

Carry your stench

I didn't touch her before marriage because of my faith.

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by Mastakija(m): 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
Scientists:

I didn't touch her before marriage because of my faith.
sorry oh
faithia balogun grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by LINTUNE(m): 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Oh boy, this your pics send grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by jaeyking(m): 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
Toh most you have doggy style with her.

You are just looking for unnecessary excuse
Other styles dey
Leave doggy style for dog

4 Likes

Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by BlaqJosh: 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
Lol Try other styles
Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by odinson1(m): 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Omo mad people full this Romance section ahswear grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by SuperbCrown: 1:27am On Jan 15, 2022
Osinwin eniyan married Osinwin eniyan grin grin grin
Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by udede(m): 4:51am On Jan 15, 2022
Bros you dey krese ooo undecided
Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by beautyhd: 6:26am On Jan 15, 2022
Orishirishi topics just for likes

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by brosom(m): 7:02am On Jan 15, 2022
Hahahahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Oga u dey make us laugh
Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by MVLOX(m): 7:08am On Jan 15, 2022
Make I settle down laff
Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by techWriter3: 7:11am On Jan 15, 2022
Omo mad folks full this Romance subsections ahswear

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by freshkpomo(m): 7:20am On Jan 15, 2022

Hold hand spray during sex, or tie that room freshener that looks like nose mask on your nose, you go dey alright... Or alternatively block her butt hole with one round kuli kuli grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by Torosk1(m): 7:30am On Jan 15, 2022
How is this our business

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by udomonday: 7:43am On Jan 15, 2022
then leave doggy alone

2 Likes

Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 15, 2022
Lol.

Meanwhile, check this thread if you need a printer https://www.nairaland.com/6940158/hp-deskjet-2710-24k
Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by Diego70: 8:17am On Jan 15, 2022
Nothing musa no go see for gate.
For permanent cure of different diseases like erectile dyfunction , penni's enlargent, hernia, ulcer solution etc, www.atcherb.com
070!302!276!41

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by BigYash: 8:34am On Jan 15, 2022
Are you trying to say you married a soak away pit as a wife
Anyways, tell her to eat enough cucumber or paw paw .. Drink enough water too.. These will enhance her being able to empty her bowels very well.. So,next time you give her doggy and she gives you the gas,you won't feel that soak away Smell..
Small thing you wan just divorce ya darling wife? grin Abi no be money u spend take do the wedding? Abi your mess too no dey smell sometimes?
Ur story be like lies sha,but if its true.. My advice above might be of help to your marriage..
Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by silibaba: 10:39am On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=Scientists post=109376936][/quote]

Oti ya we re. grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by Daboboy(m): 11:32am On Jan 15, 2022
Enjoy ur stench bro
Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by Tmberwolf1: 11:42am On Jan 15, 2022
Simple solution.... Buy a butt plug.

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by SugarCake: 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
grin grin it's the picture of the dog that's funny
Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by okoroemeka(m): 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
jaeyking:
Toh most you have doggy style with her.

You are just looking for unnecessary excuse
Other styles dey
Leave doggy style for dog
the problem is not your wife but the style you choose,the upstroke doing doogy allow air into the pvssy if your dick is average size,then the downwards stroke will pressurize the air inside the pvssy to produce a burping sound or unpleasant smells,some very thick dick that cannot allow the pressurised air to escape can produce a mini pvssy explosion.you have been WARNED.
Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by Careermaster: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Have you seen this new job board?

[url][/url]Www.gigfied.com

Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by Justice4Toto: 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2022

She has stopped doing that
The last time I bleeped her she didn't mess
That was Sunday
Re: This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture) by Scientists(m): 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
Justice4Toto:

She has stopped doing that The last time I bleeped her she didn't mess That was Sunday
What is this one saying? Are you me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl With A Pennis / Why Can't Naija Guys Kiss? / She Wants A Tall, Dark 'n Handsome Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.