Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

If You Want To Build A Wealthy Life For You And Your Family, DON'T Skip This! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Want To Build A Wealthy Life For You And Your Family, DON'T Skip This! (466 Views)

I Think My Family Don't Like Where My Gf Works / Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / How Come Women In My Family Don't Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Build A Wealthy Life For You And Your Family, DON'T Skip This! by Chychee(f): 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Majority of Nigerian families are in a constant struggle to feed their family. Many depend on the little salary that they earn to sustain their family. If you're in this category, then you should read this.

According to financial experts, the best way to step out of poverty and to build long lasting wealth is by following these 4 proven steps.

1. Get Rid of Bad Debts.

You can not build wealth if you're always in the habits of borrowing money to take care of your needs.
If you want to build wealth, the first step is to start building on a clean slate. Pay off your debts. Otherwise, the burden of debts hanging around your neck will tie you down and prevent you from moving forward.

2. Minimize spendings

The next important step is to minimize spendings. Cutdown unnecessary bills, spend only when you need to and save more.
If you're in the habit of living above your means, you will never be wealthy.
Living above your means is a sure route to remaining broke and acquiring more debts.

3. Start investing in 'sure' things.

You see all those headless get-rich-quick schemes like 86FB, OmegaPro, that you're thinking of investing your money in, my brother run ooo. The earlier you realize that those schemes are only there to swallow your money, the better for you.
If you want to invest, invest in 'sure' things like real estate, crypto, agriculture, e.t.c.

4. Develop multiple income sources

Pick up a side hustle, start a side business, turn your hobbies into an income stream. Whatever you do, NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER rely on only one stream of income. Relying on your meagre salary alone can not sustain your family and help you live the life of luxury that you desire. So start a side hustle, dedicate 2-3 hours everyday and you'll be shocked to see how your financial condition will improve.

Follow these proven steps and watch your finances go green.

Cheers to your success!
Chidinma Igboanugo
Entrepreneurship and Digital Skills Development Enthusiast.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Build A Wealthy Life For You And Your Family, DON'T Skip This! by Chychee(f): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Let me also put this out here

If you're a little bit digital savvy (i.e you know how to operate a smartphone) and would love me to give you great online side hustles idea, feel free to chat with me on WhatsApp.

http://.us/w/?c=a58df4
Re: If You Want To Build A Wealthy Life For You And Your Family, DON'T Skip This! by Realboygenius(m): 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is quite educative. That's the reason have started learning how to trade crypto on Yellowcard academy and also trade on the exchange platform.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Build A Wealthy Life For You And Your Family, DON'T Skip This! by ChristineDavies: 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
Chychee:
Majority of Nigerian families are in a constant struggle to feed their family. Many depend on the little salary that they earn to sustain their family. If you're in this category, then you should read this.

According to financial experts, the best way to step out of poverty and to build long lasting wealth is by following these 4 proven steps.

1. Get Rid of Bad Debts.

You can not build wealth if you're always in the habits of borrowing money to take care of your needs.
If you want to build wealth, the first step is to start building on a clean slate. Pay off your debts. Otherwise, the burden of debts hanging around your neck will tie you down and prevent you from moving forward.

2. Minimize spendings

The next important step is to minimize spendings. Cutdown unnecessary bills, spend only when you need to and save more.
If you're in the habit of living above your means, you will never be wealthy.
Living above your means is a sure route to remaining broke and acquiring more debts.

3. Start investing in 'sure' things.

You see all those headless get-rich-quick schemes like 86FB, OmegaPro, that you're thinking of investing your money in, my brother run ooo. The earlier you realize that those schemes are only there to swallow your money, the better for you.
If you want to invest, invest in 'sure' things like real estate, crypto, agriculture, e.t.c.

4. Develop multiple income sources

Pick up a side hustle, start a side business, turn your hobbies into an income stream. Whatever you do, NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER rely on only one stream of income. Relying on your meagre salary alone can not sustain your family and help you live the life of luxury that you desire. So start a side hustle, dedicate 2-3 hours everyday and you'll be shocked to see how your financial condition will improve.

Follow these proven steps and watch your finances go green.

Cheers to your success!
Chidinma Igboanugo
Entrepreneurship and Digital Skills Development Enthusiast.

When you say invest in sure things like Real Estate, Crypto and Agriculture, I don't think you really understand the level of fraudulent activities that go own in these areas as well. I have people that have lost money in Real Estate Deals. I have personally lost money in Crypto and Agriculture too.

I think the most important thing is getting the right information first of all and knowing the red flags that are common with these fraudsters and Ponzi schemes.

I made a video on YouTube on how to avoid failing into Nigerian Scams. I hope it is helpful for everyone who needs more
information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlz7vL7gF08
Re: If You Want To Build A Wealthy Life For You And Your Family, DON'T Skip This! by joiful(f): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
You loose money in Agriculture if you are investing in all these so called agro investment schemes.
To make money in agriculture you have to be present and trust me it’s hard work. No easy money in agriculture

(1) (Reply)

This Generation Of Women Have Failed! / Man Breaks Piggybank, Packs Money He's Been Saving To Buy Xmas Gifts For GF / Anger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.