Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Help A Brother... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Brother... (470 Views)

What Advice Would You Give A Brother Who Just Turned 20? / Help A Brother In This Situation!!! / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother... by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 25, 2022
Good evening nairalanders..
Please I need your help and support to put a shelter on my head and family.

When I came back recently from jail,we have been served eviction notice infact it's another court case as the caretaker took my family to court represented by my wife.

I would have loved to upload the court documents here giving us till this month end but due to security I would send it to whoever wants to verify.

We were managing a room and parlour self contain but due to the situation I found myself I have been looking for a single room and the one we saw is 110K for a year and I currently have just 40k as I have not been working.
Please even if it's a loan, I don't mindi just need help and assistance from anybody with good hearts to help me and my family until I'm stable economically.
Please Sirs and Mas,my loads will be thrown out very soon (in few days time).
Please help a brother and his family

Please ask me for any evidence and I will supply it.
Thanks and may God bless you all.
Re: Help A Brother... by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:30pm On May 25, 2022
if i may ask: what were you in jail for?!
Re: Help A Brother... by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
if i may ask: what were you in jail for?!
I actually have two threads on that where I detailed what took me there and my experience in there. You can check it up
Re: Help A Brother... by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 25, 2022
Please Sir/Ma, help a brother
Re: Help A Brother... by Nobody: 5:07am On May 26, 2022
Even if it's a loan, please help us out and save us from this impending shame tomorrow. Please
Re: Help A Brother... by Nobody: 9:50am On May 26, 2022
Alwaysready:

Reply with your phone number
Though you didn't quote me but please I beg you with the name of anything you hold dear, help me please.
I and my family really need help ( Shelter) at this point. I have a picture and video of me in the cell while I was there,I also have the documents from courts regarding us packing out. I also have payment receipt of the fine I paid to the court all intact for my eventual release.
I will send them to you at your requests.
Please Sir
Re: Help A Brother... by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 26, 2022
Money121
Alfajohn
Alwaysready
Cochtrane
Mooojy
Eseka12

And all other kind hearted nairalanders. Please help a brother

(1) (Reply)

Father's Day: Lady Celebrate Her Mother On Father's Day / The Useless Government Is Killing Me / How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid scars (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.