Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser (36167 Views)

Governor Obiano Appoints Zubby Michael As Special Adviser On Media / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser / Shock As Sanwo-Olu Appoints Joe Igbokwe Special Adviser On Drainage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by IVORY2009(m): 10:01am On Jan 15, 2022
Tanes11:

Stop this scam bros
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by SmartPolician: 10:02am On Jan 15, 2022
Chimookigwe:
Igbos sometimes have a way of looking for the most idiotic elements to lead.

It has nothing to do with Igbos.
It's a Nigerian problem.
Nigeria doesn't have good leaders.
The only thing is that some leaders are worse than others.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2022
adefitim:
Original confirm nonsense
No Be Small Nonsense...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by Carlylepneuma: 10:06am On Jan 15, 2022
Special adviser of 300k abi 250k Na him u de show off like dis? I beg pack ur k legs one side
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by everythinggirly(f): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2022
Congratulations sire.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by techWriter3: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2022
Supreme judge governor slandering his entire gen those bred to those yet unbred.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by VicM6: 10:16am On Jan 15, 2022
moneyissweet:
So na Cubana chief priest be animal.
Do you know how many men that dude has helped.
He is paying more than 200 people salary every month.
And you, who you don help?
u dey part of the people wey him don help ni.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by YourFavorite21(m): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2022
TimeTraveller:
[s]The only things that happen in the SE are:
* No movements on Mondays
* Appointment of needless SSAs
* Appointment of 80-man transition committee grin
* Gully erosions, filthy Aba, 22-year-old Osisioma Bridge and
* Weekly meetings on how to stop Tinubu in 2023.

Nothing else happens in the SE.[/s]
Rubbish.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by naija1stnigar(m): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2022
TimeTraveller:
The only things that happen in the SE are:
* No movements on Mondays
* Appointment of needless SSAs
* Appointment of 80-man transition committee grin
* Gully erosions, filthy Aba, 22-year-old Osisioma Bridge and
* Weekly meetings on how to stop Tinubu in 2023.

Nothing else happens in the SE.
and the only thing that happens in south west is skull mining, agberoism and tinubu asslicking. Mumu, instead of you to comment like a human being you chose to comment like bingo.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by olawalesammy(m): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2022
That position is not necessary
Do they really listen to any advice ?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by Funkymode(m): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2022
One thing I've come to understand about this crazy party called APC is how they embrace and welcoming criminals to their folds, thugs, thieves, drugs dealer, money launders, looters, law breakers and so on. Hmmm what a country!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by Karemarealty288(m): 11:08am On Jan 15, 2022
To Cubana Chief Priest...congrats to your new appointment...but bear it in mind that your problem starts from the day you joined politics and lately this appointment, your number of enemies just increased by 1000, All successful business men should learn from the real Billionaires Dangote, Otedola, Mike Adenuga, Tony Elumelu and Co ..those are businessmen and not politicians. They neither here nor there and accepted by any government in power.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by adamsmith914: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Supreme court governor disgracing his entire generation those born to those yet unborn.

Jealous miserable Ipobian.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by reversedrolez: 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Wrong decision at the wrong time.. leave politics publicly so you can succeed in your business.. accepting such post from Surpreme Court Governor, who's relationship with state political actors and citizens aren't in good shape will amount to disaster...
No be every door wey open you enter

You are wise
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by moneyissweet(m): 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
Not only that I benefited from him, but showed me how to catch big fish.

Do you get?

VicM6:
u dey part of the people wey him don help ni.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by ufotunang: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giving a billionaire a job .. where they are many graduates out there looking for jobs
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by comradesunday(m): 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
A plus to you brother but my candid advice if you had told me earlier, is never to join business with politics,
Hence, when Political shenanigans starts taking place, your hard earn possession from business might stay aloof while you fight out your self.

My advice, stay business focus and leave politics alone except, it is actually, a deliberate Political pursue by you

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by clothingonline(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
Me self want to enjoy cabana money

Check signature
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by VicM6: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
moneyissweet:
Not only that I benefited from him, but showed me how to catch big fish.

Do you get?

i don get u...the big fish clear me for eye wella....igbo Amaka.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by Hiq0: 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Why
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by Legacy1719(m): 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Niece:
Cubana Chief Priest Shows Off His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser To Imo State Governor

Checkout earlier thread here

A Nigerian businessman, Pascal Chibuike Okechukwu popularly known as Cubana Chief Priest has shown off the appointment letter issued to him by the Governor of Imo State, Senator Hope Uzodinma, WonderTV Media reports.

Cubana Chief Priest was on 14th January, 2022 issued a letter of appointment by the state governor of Imo State as the Special Adviser to the governor on Social Media Influence & Social Events Management.

Posing with the appointment letter, he wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYuOBF_LA51/

If you're big you're big. The rich are getting richer.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by alcaptainero: 1:41am On Jan 16, 2022
I HAVE UNFOLLOWED CUBANA CHIEF PRIEST SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES, FB, INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER AND I ADVICE EVERY WELL MEANING SOUTH EASTERNERS TO DO THE SAME TO HIM FOR WORKING FOR THE WORST GOVERNOR
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by Stanfeelings: 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
MONEY LAUNDERING ACTIVATED
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by Ajimusty2: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
How will he be dressing to the government house?just asking for my neighbor.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
BigBelleControl:
Between Okorocha appointing Nkiru Sylvanus as Special Adviser on Lagos matters and this Cubana Chief priest appointment, I don't know which one is worse.

Cubana appointment is well deserved.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
Divoc19:
Because he has money. Instead of appointing someone that will deliver. Politics self nawa

Who is more qualified than him?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
Zchi1052:
This is Nigeria where things are done upside down
We have millions of graduates that needs the job and fit the position better but look at now

If you used the indices, whom the position fit. Cubana chief priest is the right man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samira Ibrahim's Wedding: Amina Mohammed's Daughter Weds In Style (Photos) / Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS / Melaye: BBC Staff Picked, Handcuffed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.