Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View (1212 Views)

2023 Elections: My Trust Has Broken Down Completely – Soyinka / Tinubu: I Started My Political Journey At Jakande’s House / Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by Godoverevery: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Firstly I want to let everyone know this my opinion based on my research of politics in Nigeria since independence.

In asmuch we all want someone who going to change the fortune of this country will the elite are the major problem of this country.
How many elite are card carrying members of parties in nigeria??
We can keep on shouting on social media everyday nothing will change if we don't get involved.

Let me analyse why our choice of people will not win elections yet in this country.

1: Politics in nigeria is money base......To win/lose chairmanship election of a local government you need over 50million and above depending on the state. Now imagine how much it will cost for governship/presidency

2: You need the power that be to support your candidacy to win election in nigeria

3: You have to be a grassroots person.

4: You need a party with strong structure so you have a better chance in campaigning and reach out.

All this been said....let me talk about individual who want to be the next president of nigeria.(the strong one's)

Only Atiku and tinubu tick those box highlighted.

Osinbajo and Peter obi are fantastic people to rule this country but they don't have things required currently to win.

Osinbajo is well loved but imagine him without being the VP......even in ogun state he doesn't have any influence due to the fact he isn't a politician.
If he wins his case won't be different from GEJ....they will gang up against him and frustrate is tenure.

Peter obi he loved but he can't win under LP .a party without any member in house of rep, house of assembly, no state governor.
Where is the structure and funds to finance the campaigns??
Let not forget the tribal angle to it.....which influential northern will he tag along to campaign for him in the north.

Either we like it or not we are left with two Atiku and Tinubu (even if tinubu doesn't win apc ticket any party he goes to he more formidable than any other person).

Atiku will only lose if the SE decide to vote obi alone..
This how the voting will go based on my view.
SE -obi/atiku
SW- tinubu/osinbajo
SS- obi/atiku/tinubu
NC- tinubu/atiku
NE- tinubu/atiku
NW- tinubu/atiku

This my analysis is based on what is on ground now.....in politics nothing is constant. Things change everyday and 2023 Is still a long time.

Alliance's will be formed couple with betrayals....we will see alot of moves that will shock people to there bonemarrow.

Let always remember nigeria politicians only care about there interest so is not worth fighting for any politician cause they are all the same.....thanks for reading.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by tbarrister(m): 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by tbarrister(m): 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Godoverevery:
Firstly I want to let everyone know this my opinion based on my research of politics in Nigeria since independence.

In asmuch we all want someone who going to change the fortune of this country will the elite are the major problem of this country.
We can keep on shouting on social media everyday nothing will change if we don't get involved.

Let me analyse why our choice of people will not win elections yet in this country.

1: Politics in nigeria is money base......To win/lose chairmanship election of a local government you need over 50million and above depending on the state. Now imagine how much it will cost for governship/presidency

2: You need the power that be to support your candidacy to win election in nigeria

4: You need a party with strong structure so you have a better chance in campaigning and reach out.

All this been said....let me talk about individual who want to be the next president of nigeria.(the strong one's)

Osinbajo and Peter obi are fantastic people to rule this country but they don't have things required currently to win.

Osinbajo is well loved but imagine him without being the VP......even in ogun state he doesn't have any influence due to the fact he isn't a politician.
If he wins his case won't be different from GEJ....they will gang up against him and frustrate is tenure.

Peter obi he loved but he can't win under LP .a party without any member in house of rep, house of assembly, no state governor.
Let not forget the tribal angle to it.....which influential northern will he tag along to campaign for him in the north.

Either we like it or not we are left with two Atiku and Tinubu (even if tinubu doesn't win apc ticket any party he goes to he more formidable than any other person).

SE -obi/atiku
SW- tinubu/osinbajo
SS- obi/atiku/tinubu
NC- tinubu/atiku
NE- tinubu/atiku
NW- tinubu/atiku

This my analysis is based on what is on ground now.....in politics nothing is constant. Things change everyday and 2023 Is still a long time.

Alliance's will be formed couple with betrayals....we will see alot of moves that will shock people to there bonemarrow.

Let always remember nigeria politicians only care about there interest so is not worth fighting for any politician cause they are all the same.....thanks for reading.

Most narrow permutation I've seen.

Osibanjo doesn't need much money to win, he only the structures. Why do you think apc form was so expensive Once buhari endorses him northern governors will support him and even if tinubu rebels and leaves the party, only sanwo olu will follow him amongst sw politicians.

If Tinubu is the candidate, Atiku will beat him like a baby, he will clear him in all northern states, and also clear him in south south and south east. Even the southwest , atiku will still gsther substantial votes because they never vote in one basket, even when obasanjo was the aspirant . APC knows tinubu can't win atiku . osibanjo and amaechi are far more sellable to Nigerians.

And if you talk of peter obi hurting atiku base in Southeast then you should be worried about kwankwaso in the north , he can do alot of damages to APC. Time is still far, atiku might appease obi
Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by Indispensable85(m): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Godoverevery:

SE -obi/atiku
SW- tinubu/osinbajo
SS- obi/atiku/tinubu
NC- tinubu/atiku
NE- tinubu/atiku
NW- tinubu/atiku

Dispassionate and fair
Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by Godoverevery: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
tbarrister:

Most narrow permutation I've seen.

Osibanjo doesn't need much money to win, he only the structures. Why do you think apc form was so expensive Once buhari endorses him northern governors will support him and even if tinubu rebels and leaves the party, only sanwo olu will follow him amongst sw politicians.

If Tinubu is the candidate, Atiku will beat him like a baby, he will clear him in all northern states, and also clear him in south south and south east. Even the southwest , atiku will still gsther substantial votes because they never vote in one basket, even when obasanjo was the aspirant . APC knows tinubu can't win atiku . osibanjo and amaechi are far more sellable to Nigerians.

And if you talk of peter obi hurting atiku base in Southeast then you should be worried about kwankwaso in the north , he can do alot of damages to APC. Time is still far, atiku might appease obi
I could have agree with you if you aren't bias.

You think Nigerians vote by who is liked on social media??

I can tell you this..... Nigerians will vote for money that day and there nothing you or anyone can do.

This politicians already have list of people with pvc local government by state

Civil servant in state level will vote who the governor want, artisan and market people wil vote people the union leaders want while me and you will be at home watching from TV.

Poverty is so much people will sell there vote that day I can bet anything on this.

1 Like

Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by Amumaigwe: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Godoverevery:

SE -obi/atiku
SW- tinubu/osinbajo
SS- obi/atiku/tinubu
NC- tinubu/atiku
NE- tinubu/atiku
NW- tinubu/atiku

This your projection with Tinubu running neck-to-neck with Atiku in the North is pure joke.
Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by tbarrister(m): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Godoverevery:

I could have agree with you if you aren't bias.

You think Nigerians vote by who is liked on social media??

I can tell you this..... Nigerians will vote for money that day and there nothing you or anyone can do.

This politicians already have list of people with pvc local government by government.

Civil servant in state level will vote who the governor want, artisan and market people wil vote people the union leaders want while me and you will be at home watching from TV.

Poverty is so much people will sell there vote that day I can bet anything on this.

You dont get my point, money can't get you everything especially in the north. We vote our heart even if we collect your money. Buhari won't give tinubu the ticket, of he does then Northerners will rather support thief atiku than a southern thief..

Tinubu will also fail woefully in the Southeast, he even refused to go there to seek delegates supports , in south south he only visited Edo and cross river. I expected better diplomacy and wit from a strategist like tinubu.

Its over for tinubu. Even in southwest Ogun state is for osibanjo, tinubu even insulted the governor yesterday to which he replied today

Oyo is a pdp state

Ekiti is in fayemi hand and he's and aspirant, he has always associated with cabals

Ondo belongs to akerodolu who stands with osibanjo

Only lagos and osun might follow tinubu to leave APC.. Even In os un, aregbesola controls most delegates and he's currently with buhari in Spain

CHECKMATE

1 Like

Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by Godoverevery: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Amumaigwe:

This your projection with Tinubu running neck-to-neck with Atiku in the North is pure comedy.

The reason for this is because as it stand have seen some northern governors come out to declare for tinubu......this may change but for now this the reality.
Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by tbarrister(m): 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
tbarrister:

You dont get my point, money can't get you everything especially in the north. We vote our heart even if we collect your money. Buhari won't give tinubu the ticket, of he does then Northerners will rather support thief atiku than a southern thief..

Tinubu will also fail woefully in the Southeast, he even refused to go there to seek delegates supports , in south south he only visited Edo and cross river. I expected better diplomacy and wit from a strategist like tinubu.

Its over for tinubu. Even in southwest Ogun state is for osibanjo, tinubu even insulted the governor yesterday to which he replied today

Oyo is a pdp state

Ekiti is in fayemi hand and he's an aspirant, he has always associated with cabals

Only lagos and osun might follow tinubu to leave APC.. Even In os un, aregbesola controls most delegates and he's currently with buhari in Spain

CHECKMATE

1 Like

Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by Godoverevery: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
tbarrister:

Oyo is a pdp state

Ekiti is in fayemi hand and he's and aspirant, he has always associated with cabals

CHECKMATE

Like I pointed earlier I don't like analysis with sentiment......you already shown your sentiment because you keep on talking about one man with so much affirmation.

I don't know if you have seen the future but remember this there no permanent friends or enemies in politics.

Your opinion is well taking.
Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by tbarrister(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Godoverevery:

The reason for this is because as it stand have seen some northern governors come out to declare for tinubu......this may change but for now this the reality.

Lol is like tambuwal/ wike debacle didn't teach you Southerners the true nature of northern politicians

1 Like

Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by Godoverevery: 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
tbarrister:

Lol is like tambuwal/ wike debacle didn't teach you Southerners the true nature of northern politicians
But GEJ won atiku hands down in 2011??

I guess the law of Northern supporting there own hasn't been established then.
Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by tbarrister(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Godoverevery:

But GEJ won atiku hands down in 2011??

I guess the law of Northern supporting there own hasn't been established then.

Gej was in power and it was not a general election. Plus no one actually likes atiku in the north, they see him as corrupt. He can only defeat an equally smelling tinubu . just watch and see

1 Like

Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by tbarrister(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
tbarrister:

Gej was in power and it was not a general election. Plus no one actually likes atiku in the north, they see him as corrupt. He can only defeat an equally smelling tinubu . just watch and see
Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by yemmit90: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
tbarrister:

Calm down man, analyse withiout hating on anyone.

Politic/elections are always determine by party structure and spending power. I've been going to polling boots since inception of current democracy in 1999, what i want you to know is that, over 80% of voters are illiterate or semi-illiterate who are not on internet. He who have more foot soldiers and money usually win elections.

Now this is the issue, If APC give its ticket to someone withiout solid structure, and the other aspirants who control large structures do not want to work with him, they can easily sell out these structures to the opposition that is ready to spend.

I hardly discuss politics on Nairaland because quite alot of people here know next to nothing in reality.

I dont really have special person as my favourite before you say I am Tinubu advocate, but mark my words today, Osinbajo presidency will further worsing our situation in this country( both economy and politics). Infact we may end up in the state of anarchy and war which could eventually lead us to another military transition program. Forget about presidential power, he wont be able solve many existing problems that requires more charismatic actions. Like Buhari like typical black men, an average man will never give power to someone that will outshine him.
Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by Penguin2: 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Godoverevery:

SE -obi/atiku
SW- tinubu/osinbajo
SS- obi/atiku/tinubu
NC- tinubu/atiku
NE- tinubu/atiku
NW- tinubu/atiku

That you said SS will vote Tinubu shows how poor your research is.

Pray, tell me which state will vote Tinubu in Southsouth.

I’m waiting
Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by Penguin2: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
tbarrister:

Oyo is a pdp state

CHECKMATE

The simple question I asked him was to tell me which state in Southsouth that will vote Tinubu.

On what grounds?

Like, do these people leave their enclave at all?

Even on social media, is their anybody from Southsouth that is supporting Tinubu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by Godoverevery: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Penguin2:

The simple question I asked him was to tell me which state in Southsouth that will vote Tinubu.

On what grounds?

Like, do these people leave their enclave at all?

Even on social media, is their anybody from Southsouth that is supporting Tinubu?
Edo state is where??
Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by Penguin2: 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Godoverevery:

Edo state is where??

“Edo No Be Lagos” seems to have escaped you guy’s memory so soon.

Or you think it was just for Governorship election alone?
Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by Godoverevery: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Penguin2:

“Edo No Be Lagos” seems to have escaped you guy’s memory so soon.

Or you think it was just for Governorship election alone?

Seems you don't know the pdp leads him crisis going on in edo.

Please do some reach about current happening BTW obaseki and pdp member in edo.
Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by Penguin2: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Godoverevery:

Seems you don't know the pdp leads him crisis going on in edo.

Please do some reach about current happening BTW obaseki and pdp member in edo.

And which of the faction will vote Tinubu?

Obaseki faction that is in bed with Atiku?

Or Dan Orbih faction that is in bed with Wike?
Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by Godoverevery: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Penguin2:

And which of the faction will vote Tinubu?

Obaseki faction that is in bed with Atiku?

Or Dan Orbih faction that is in bed with Wike?
You very funny ooo

You talk as if pdp is the only party I edo state....didn't people vote for apc ize iyamu.

Like I said earlier edo state will vote osinbajo or tinubu cos of the closeness to the yorubas.
Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by SeunNotOwner: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
tbarrister:

Be serious when you talk about the North. The North is not a homogenous region but heterogeneous. And they all vote in a different pattern.

Anyway Tinubu and Atiku are friends
Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by Penguin2: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Godoverevery:

You very funny ooo

You talk as if pdp is the only party I edo state....didn't people vote for apc ize iyamu.

Like I said earlier edo state will vote osinbajo or tinubu cos of the closeness to the yorubas.

You are the one who is actually funny.

You called my attention to the party crisis in Edo, right?

Now, which party is having crisis? PDP or APC?

You are now talking of how some people voted APC in governorship election and therefore Edo people will vote for Tinubu/Osinbajo.

In 2015, with Oshiomole as sitting governor loved by the people, was he able to get Edo people to vote APC?

What 2019 with Obaseki as a sitting APC governor, was he able to get Edo people to vote APC?

Now, what makes you think that it is now that Edo has a sitting PDP governor that the people will vote APC in presidential election?

Why una dey like lie to unaself?
Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by tbarrister(m): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Be serious when you talk about the North. The North is not a homogenous region but heterogeneous. And they all vote in a different pattern.

Anyway Tinubu and Atiku are friends

When we say north, we mean core north lol or mostly the muslim north
Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by Godoverevery: 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Penguin2:

You are the one who is actually funny.

You called my attention to the party crisis in Edo, right?

Now, which party is having crisis? PDP or APC?

You are now talking of how some people voted APC in governorship election and therefore Edo people will vote for Tinubu/Osinbajo.

In 2015, with Oshiomole as sitting governor loved by the people, was he able to get Edo people to vote APC?

What 2019 with Obaseki as a sitting APC governor, was he able to get Edo people to vote APC?

Now, what makes you think that it is now that Edo has a sitting PDP governor that the people will vote APC in presidential election?

Why una dey like lie to unaself?
All my analysis are speculative and not affirmative.....I don't no the future.

You are entitled to your opinion bro.

This my opinion right or wrong.......feel free to write yours.. thanks.
Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by SeunNotOwner: 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
tbarrister:

When we say north, we mean core north lol or mostly the muslim north

Which core north are you talking about. Even Sokoto the sit of caliphate has significant number of Christian and that doesn't mean they like atiku's face
Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by tbarrister(m): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Which core north are you talking about. Even Sokoto the sit of caliphate has significant number of Christian and that doesn't mean they like atiku's face

Significant like less than 1%? You don't know what you're saying
Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by SeunNotOwner: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2022
tbarrister:

Significant like less than 1%? You don't know what you're saying

Oga I dey North dey post now so I know the demography and i know what i am saying
Re: My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View by tbarrister(m): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Oga I dey North dey post now so I know the demography and i know what i am saying

You don't know what you're saying if you are actually in north and you know the population we have then you won't say this. Wait for the next census and your eye will clear

You can't know Nigeria's demography more than me, I've stayed literally in every region in this country

(1) (Reply)

Tonye Cole, Rivers Delegates Arrive Eagles Square / Peter Obi Is Performing More Than I Anticipated / Peter Obi Will Not Win, Deji Adeyanju Bet 10k Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.