Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

How Possible Is It To Earn $50 A Day As A Nigerian Living In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Possible Is It To Earn $50 A Day As A Nigerian Living In Nigeria? (347 Views)

*I Need To Make A Million Naira By Next 2 Weeks. How Possible Is That? / If $50 A Day Is Not Too Small For You Then Come In Here / How To Earn $50 Per Week Selling Other People's Products - Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Possible Is It To Earn $50 A Day As A Nigerian Living In Nigeria? by Emywrites(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2022
There are multiple ways to earn over $50 a day consistently in Nigeria. And I'll share with you exactly how you can go about it.

As a Nigerian living here in Nigeria I have been able to build multiple streams of income that make me passive income flow, both in dollar and in my local currency, Naira. And the truth is, most of these streams of income earn me over $200 everyday, consistently.

I earn 6figures with affiliate marketing everyday in my local currency. Affiliate Marketing is one of the top lucrative digital marketing business models they ever are, and it's very easy to do. Your job as an affiliate marketer is to recommend/promote/sell digital products (ebooks, online courses, etc) to people who really need them using your affiliate link. And when anyone buys the product through your link, you'll get as much as 50% commission off every sale you make.

More interestingly, you don't need to create these products yourself. You don't have to be tech savvy. You can do affiliate marketing using your smartphone if you don't have a PC.

Secondly, I earn in dollars as a freelance copywriter and content writer. Also I do Amazon Kindle Publishing, which earns me over $50 dollars every single day. And I'm making all this money as a Nigerian living in Nigeria. From the comfort of my home.

Don't underestimate the power of digital marketing. Your earnings are limitless.

PS: connect with me for more tips on top lucrative online side-hustles 

My WhatsApp link https:///digitalemywrites

(1) (Reply)

Fully Verified Binance Account Is Available For Sell / My Bank Wants To Extort Me, Bankers In The House Please Assist With Suggestions / Thinking You're Not Good Enough To Teach People Or Start A Business? Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.