Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria (20250 Views)

2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? / Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections / Babangida Speaks Up: I Don’t Want 4 More Years Of APC CHANGE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by zomby(m): 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
Abbey090:
IBB no get moral justification to discuss on issues like this;Yoruba Ronu
The ones with wisdom say “ it isn’t about the messenger, but all about the message”

There is nothing these bloood sucking vultures have to offer Nigeria or Nigerians. Now is the perfect time to break loss and take control of our destiny… Nigeria doesn’t belong to Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by franchasng: 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ebubu:
Why does Babangida always like to disqualify strong Yoruba men cry

From Abiola in 1993 to Tinubu in 2023 cheesy

And just like yesterday, Babangida will win again. cry

Yoruba Ronu angry
Why cant you Yorubas support honorable Yoruba men like:

Dr Akinwunmi Adesina of AfDB?

Why Tinubu? An alleged drug kingpin, a wire money fraudster that help internet wire scammers launder money, an alleged murderer of Funsho Williams and many more, a political thug and godfather, a well known corrupt politician that pocketed Lagos in his agbada for decades now. A man with multiple ages and forged name, plus forget State of origin, why must he lead Nigeria?

If Yorubas are desperate to produce next President of Nigeria why not Adesina or at worst half corrupt fellow Osinbajo is manageable than Thief Bola Tinubu
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tinubu and his likes should step-down now to avoid disgrace.
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by IdrisE(m): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
kponkedenge:
Most Nigerians don't have sense.... there are a lot of young vibrant and capable hands to pilot this country ahead. Yet they are looking for people that have been in politics before democracy came to Nigeria.

After another 8 years of suffering, I was thinking sense would have entered some Nigerians.... But I was wrong.

Hmmm �� even God de weep for this race. All they do is make noise, be greedy, be so senseless and selfish, and fear de slightest superstition. Me I don tire, tire join sinçe
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by zionstaar75: 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
lexy2014:

How does Tinubu being a chartered accountant make him better than buhari?
if comparing a chartered accountant with a man that cant produce o level is normal to u,then ure in a bigger problem than both of them.ask any of your friends or family members that is a chartered account what he thinks about being compared to o level holder and see d hot slap u will collect
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by naijaking1: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
No question Tinubu is just way too old for anything. Why do the retired generals think that they know what is best for Nigeria after their disastrous outing?
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by lexy2014: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
zionstaar75:
if comparing a chartered accountant with a man that cant produce o level is normal to u,then ure in a bigger problem than both of them.ask any of your friends or family members that is a chartered account what he thinks about being compared to o level holder and see d hot slap u will collect

U haven't answered my question:

Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
zomby:

Are u that slow? It is a figure of speech.

By the way, please Visit mali, Kenya and Uganda, and see what the chinese are doing.
Those countries you mentioned are currently enjoying better economic growth and collecting less dept than Nigeria.
Sometimes it is wise to receive expert counseling from those more knowledgeable than you irrespective of where they come from.
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by Ochoiho: 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
RedEnergy:
grin Please how old is Atiku again? Tinubu is 69 yrs old, Atiku is 75 yrs old, yet some people don't have a problem with Atiku becoming President. Ok grin
No body know the real age it Tinubu. He can not be less than 80 yrs.
Looking at him and Atiku you will think he is his father.
Our mumu don do, we don't want Tinubu, we want Osinbajo. Is that too hard to understand?
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by Nicenixon: 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
kponkedenge:
Most Nigerians don't have sense.... there are a lot of young vibrant and capable hands to pilot this country ahead. Yet they are looking for people that have been in politics before democracy came to Nigeria.

After another 8 years of suffering, I was thinking sense would have entered some Nigerians.... But I was wrong.
what is stopping those young vibrant and capable people from contesting?, maybe you're expecting people to go inside their house to drag them to come and contest.
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by Nicenixon: 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
7pages:
This man is part of those that destroy this country hope of development and they're still on the political decision, deciding for this country

IBB and others are the reason me and you can't enjoy the benefit of being a citizens of the most populous nation with abundant resources and we are still applauding them and listening to these evil men

Nigeria youths have failed the next generation. Military still decide the Democratic settings of this country and we expect true practice of democracy
what do you expect?, the constitution we are using in this country was drafted by the military.
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by macjireh: 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by zomby(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

Those countries you mentioned are currently enjoying better economic growth and collecting less dept than Nigeria.
Sometimes it is wise to receive expert counseling from those more knowledgeable than you irrespective of where they come from.
You still didn’t catch the point, but it’s ok.
Enjoy your wkend.
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by zionstaar75: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
lexy2014:

U haven't answered my question:

are u really asking if a chartered accountant can manage resources better?pls are u educated?my apologies im just curious,if u are then u are just being mischievous or u didnt undetstand anything they taught u in school
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by Ijoba85: 6:05am On Jan 16, 2022
Baba what are you driving at? I no get u .
lexy2014:

Just as age isn't a criteria for leadership, same is marriage. Am sure all our political leaders from local govt to federal, from 1969 till date all managed the affairs of their homes well. How come Nigeria is where it is?
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by lexy2014: 6:43am On Jan 16, 2022
zionstaar75:
are u really asking if a chartered accountant can manage resources better?pls are u educated?my apologies im just curious,if u are then u are just being mischievous or u didnt undetstand anything they taught u in school

But u still are unable to answer d simple question despite your education:

Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by lexy2014: 6:44am On Jan 16, 2022
Ijoba85:
Baba what are you driving at? I no get u .

Everything u need to get is in d comment. U can do well by answering d question that followed:

Just as age isn't a criteria for leadership, same is marriage. Am sure all our political leaders from local govt to federal, from 1960 till date all managed the affairs of their homes well. How come Nigeria is where it is?
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by Ijoba85: 7:21am On Jan 16, 2022
So, are you insinuating Nigeria is where it is because of age factor? If that's your perception , that means your point is illogical. Do you know we've had youth leaders who ruled us in this country before now? What difference did that make to us? Ask about : Yakubu Gowon (31 years old ), Muritala Muhammed(37 years old), Olusegun Obasanjo (39 years old) and so on. Those were their ages when they took the mantle of leadership , please , is the country better of? It's not about age bro, it's good vision , wisdom , love of the masses , fear of God and so on. See, let me tell you , wisdom of God is the ultimate to rule a nation even in your family if not there won't be peace .
lexy2014:

Everything u need to get is in d comment. U can do well by answering d question that followed:

Just as age isn't a criteria for leadership, same is marriage. Am sure all our political leaders from local govt to federal, from 1960 till date all managed the affairs of their homes well. How come Nigeria is where it is?
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by lexy2014: 7:52am On Jan 16, 2022
Ijoba85:
So, are you insinuating Nigeria is where it is because of age factor? If that's your perception , that means your point is illogical. Do you know we've had youth leaders who ruled us in this country before now? What difference did that make to us? Ask about : Yakubu Gowon (31 years old ), Muritala Muhammed(37 years old), Olusegun Obasanjo (39 years old) and so on. Those were their ages when they took the mantle of leadership , please , is the country better of? It's not about age bro, it's good vision , wisdom , love of the masses , fear of God and so on. See, let me tell you , wisdom of God is the ultimate to rule a nation even in your family if not there won't be peace .

Wow...u didn't even understand what u responded to. I will enumerate again so u can read it. From my comment, kindly show me d insinuation that u are referring to:

1. Just as age isn't a criteria for leadership, same is marriage.

2. Am sure all our political leaders from local govt to federal, from 1960 till date all managed the affairs of their homes well. How come Nigeria is where it is?
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by juman(m): 8:38am On Jan 16, 2022
IBB know nothing.
An evil man.
He suppose to be in jail.
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by zionstaar75: 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
lexy2014:

But u still are unable to answer d simple question despite your education:

hate is worse than loss of sight,yoour eyes go soon clear
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by lexy2014: 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
zionstaar75:
hate is worse than loss of sight,yoour eyes go soon clear

U still are unable to answer d simple question despite your education:

Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by GetMeRight: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Are you an old man?

I just don't trust those youth parading themselves out there as better alternatives. Which one among is different from the old ones?
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by benitwater(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
It is time for capable hands to let come out now or till after another 8years of unknown mission,
We can't afford to sit back and relax,
Either we come out now or we keep shut till then.
Complains rarely make us good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Governors, Opposition Shun Jang’s NGF Meeting / Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic / Why I Accepted To Be Aare Ona Kakanfo ― Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.