Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand (2506 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football / Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg / Ogun Guard Kills Generator Repairer Over An Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand by Makitrend1: 4:01am On Feb 07, 2023
A Nigerian man has been seen crying uncontrollably over the loss of fuel which he suffered to get amid the fuel scarcity in the country.

He broke into lamentations, saying the man he called to repair his generator used fuel he bought to wash his hands.

The man fell to the floor and rolled multiple times while screaming so much that it attracted bystanders who then intervened.

They asked him what was wrong he explained that the generator repairman used fuel meant for powering the generating set to wash his hand.

Re: Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand by Makitrend1: 4:02am On Feb 07, 2023
E reach to cry”- reactions as man rolls on floor after generator repairer used his fuel to wash hand (Watch Video)

Click the link below to watch the video.

https://www.makitrend.com.ng/2023/02/e-reach-to-cry-reactions-as-man-rolls.html?m=1
Re: Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand by Terri3Assets1: 4:04am On Feb 07, 2023
K

1 Like

Re: Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand by Rikze: 4:18am On Feb 07, 2023
Haha πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ

Normally, gen and auto mechanics would use your fuel to wash their hands off oil and grease, but fuel is now like a hidden treasure that everyone cherishes. That explains his reaction.

I can understand him.

Yesterday I queued from to 5 am and bought fuel by to 2 pm, after filling my tank with 17k, I felt like I'm a big man for having a full tank. It's that bad...

OP post the video here. Forget about the link, no time for that one

5 Likes

Re: Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand by Makitrend1: 4:35am On Feb 07, 2023
Rikze:
Haha πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ

Normally, gen and auto mechanics would use your fuel to wash their hands off oil and grease, but fuel is now like a hidden treasure that everyone cherishes. That explains his reaction.

I can understand him.

Yesterday I queued from to 5 am and bought fuel by to 2 pm, after filling my tank with 17k, I felt like I'm a big man for having a full tank. It's that bad...

OP post the video here. Forget about the link, no time for that one

Brr I don't av time posting the video. Click on the link to watch the video.

Thank you
Re: Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand by Xscape1993(m): 5:42am On Feb 07, 2023
There is absolutely nothing that this evil APC government has not cause Nigerians.....
Re: Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand by Rikze: 6:09am On Feb 07, 2023
Makitrend1:

Brr I don't av time posting the video. Click on the link to watch the video.

Thank you

Ok, but no thanks!
Re: Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand by adecz: 6:17am On Feb 07, 2023
πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Re: Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand by darling2424(f): 6:45am On Feb 07, 2023
Hahaha in this hard time
Re: Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand by sweetonugbu: 7:02am On Feb 07, 2023
It deserve rolling on the floor.
Re: Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand by habsydiamond(m): 7:12am On Feb 07, 2023
See wetin fuel scarcity has turn man to.. what's our politicians for in this country if not to make the country a better place for the masses.. instead of them doing that they are busy filling their pockets with the country's treasure and in the process forgetting their purpose of office
Re: Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand by everythinggirly(f): 7:29am On Feb 07, 2023
About this fuel scarcity matter, na so so drama everywhere.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
In this hard time he's using someone hard earn money that is still difficult to collect, that he use to buy fuel to wash his dirty hands.πŸ˜‚
Oga you better put am for him body wotowoto.
Re: Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand by Nduemma12(m): 7:46am On Feb 07, 2023
What type of play is this.
Re: Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand by nicerod(m): 7:56am On Feb 07, 2023
πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€

Re: Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand by clydecarson(m): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2023
Rikze:

Ok, but no thanks!

But he has time replying you,make OP just dey play

LA click La disappear
Re: Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2023
Things has never been this bad for Nigerian now someone is saying vote APC/PDP 😑 again mostly yorubas asking to vote APC hope the person its normal i will vote Peter Obi for better Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand by yemobrown(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2023
Naso my generator mechanic come service my generator. He said, " this fuel no go reach am to wash the generator body", I provoke!

He responded, oga, I never see you vex like this before?
Only him begin say another way to clean up the generator without causing havoc.

I was filled with rage.

The Filing Station where we buy fuel, we pay cash ONLY. No POS, no transfer except CASH!

Cash that I bought at a premium in order to buy fuel, na hin one mechanic wan use wash engine!
Re: Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2023
Na skit tho,but sadly it's the reality we are currently facing..

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand by GeneralPula: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2023
It’s normal..

He can’t use water or oil..

If they’re going to wash or service your gen, it’s fuel they’ll use..
Re: Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand by Rikze: 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
clydecarson:

But he has time replying you,make OP just dey play

LA click La disappear

No mind the weyrey πŸ˜ƒ
Re: Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand by marlow1962(m): 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
Apc don show Nigerians shege, Gods free gift don turn HOT cake for Nigerian here.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Pastor Sets Lady On Fire During "Deliverance" (pics) / Biafra: Nigerian Soldier Attacked A Biafran Broke His Hand - Pictured / Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.