Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Travel To Kenya - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Kenya (1382 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / Nairalander's Trip To Kenya / If You Want To Travel To Kenya, Malindi Is The Place. . ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Kenya by Khaleefa(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,
Pls is there anyone here who can help with the following info?:

1) What Airlines run flights from Lagos To Nairobi (Kenya)?
2) How much does a business class Return Ticket cost?
3) Do I require a Visa, and if yes, any ideas on the easiest way to get one?

My childhood friend who resides in the UK is getting married in Nairobi to his Kenyan sweetheart, and I won't miss it for all the Abacha Loot grin

Any helpful info would be most appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: Travel To Kenya by vikiviko(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2007
you will need a visa to kenya.
contact the high commission in Abuja.
The kenya airways makes daily flight to nairobi, you can contact any travelling agents for the air fares.
Below is the high commission's address ,
18 YEDSERAM STREET, MAITAMA
P.M.B.5160
Wuse Head Office
ABUJA
Telephone: 000-234-9-4139-155
Fax: 000-234-9-4139-157
Email: KenyaHI@alpha.lindserve.com
Re: Travel To Kenya by soccerchic(f): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ Khaleefa

When is the wedding and Can I come plizzzzzz. I would use a break right now. Infact my nephews are travelling to Nairobi ( Masi Mara) in August 16th to build a school down there. Let me know when to expect my invite and ticket abi wink grin
Re: Travel To Kenya by Khaleefa(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2007
@ Vikoviko

Thanks a lot pal, I really appreciate the feedback. Just one thing though, that email address, is that lindserve, or linkserve? Just want to be sure.
Thanks again.

@soccerchick

The wedding is 23rd Nov and we are expecting friends from far and wide, also it'll be great to share the company of new friends, so you're on. As per your invite, No wahala (No Problems) LOL
Cheers!
Re: Travel To Kenya by soccerchic(f): 2:49am On Aug 03, 2007
Thanks Khaleefa for the invite even though some might say I invited ma fine self grin . Well Nov 23rd it is then. I will be waiting for more details from u. I better go shopping for that knock out dress wink wink
Re: Travel To Kenya by Ropie(m): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2007
Wel Come to Kenya. For the air travel check the Pride of Africa website www.kenya-airways.com.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Netherlands Student Visa / Nigeria Government Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya And Seychelles / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.