Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) (4444 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by iTearHerToto: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ever wondered what the name of this pose is?
It's "The all I have to offer" pose

It is a pose by ladies pictorially interpreting to the viewer that it doesn't matter if he's gonna go through hell to perish forever just to please her, he ain't gonna get anything in return other than all she has to offer, which is her ass. Isn't that interesting? smiley

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by Kriss216: 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Disgusting elements!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by Akakanfirstclass(m): 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
With a 500naira or a bottle of Pepsi and indomie you can sample a thicker body than these ones..
Just go to Nigeria's school campuses..
A woman's body is very cheap lately..
Na mumu dey value over 1k for knacks..
As a matter of fact, Men are so disgusted and irrated by these woman selling their body, that's why ur boyfriend will knack u in the afternoon and use u for rituals at night, because women's body got no values lately..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by Starz825(m): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
Na only God know wetin him put for woman body wey dey make man dick hard....

As in...
The thick Bodies you see above are the reasons we have so many simps and even some of our red pill comrades still act like a simp occasionally because of these jezebels

8 Likes

Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bloody fools above...

.. if the women were skinny would you say the same thing? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lolsss.. cheesy

It's like this OP is Correct oo! cool cheesy

because dis constant bending Yanch Pose by Naija Babes, what is the Motive? What are they telling us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by odinson1(m): 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
Bloody fools above...

Why e dey pain you?"grin e be like say your yansh flat like ply wood "grin "grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by Danjikanbauchi: 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
Stop disrespecting women body.
Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
odinson1:

Why e dey pain you?"grin e be like say your yansh flat like ply wood "grin "grin
Body shaming? undecided

Your brain couldn't comprehend that I'm defending thick women... Whether I'm slim or not... undecided

Most Nigerian men are hideous... Yet y'all love to criticize women... Ugly shape of heads, stupid haircuts, squidward's noses and lips like two thick millipedes...

Fu** off

4 Likes

Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
Bloody fools above...

Comrade grin

U re willfully causing pains to the skinny ones grin

lower ur voice grin

1 Like

Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by jimmychang: 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
Body shaming? undecided

Your brain couldn't comprehend that I'm defending thick women... Whether I'm slim or not... undecided

Most Nigerian men are hideous... Yet y'all love to criticize women... Ugly shape of heads, stupid haircuts, squidward's noses and lips like two thick millipedes...

Fu** off

We know grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by odinson1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
Body shaming? undecided

Fu** off

Abeg gettatgrin you nor know say na una worse pass.

Fat smelly pigs who eat all day and gradually evolve into Elephants. Don't even get me started on that Nasty, dirty, smelly Holes your kind have down there. I can't even imagine putting my nose down there, I'd probably die from the horrible stench grin

7 Likes

Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by iTearHerToto: 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
Bloody fools above...

Them skinnies are more useless they don't even got no ass to offer.. They too useless. You skinny right? undecided

Pukes angry
Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
odinson1:

Abeg gettatgrin you nor know say na una worse pass.

Fat smelly pigs who eat all day and gradually evolve into Elephants. Don't even get me started on that Nasty, dirty, smelly Holes your kind have down there. I can't even imagine putting my nose down there, I'd probably die from the horrible stench grin
Yet all I see is Nigerian men and their raging boners! grin

Rape cases on the rise... Seems most of you lack hygiene too
Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by odinson1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
Yet all I see is Nigerian men and their raging boners! grin

Rape cases on the rise... Seems most of you lack hygiene too

We have boners when we see women because you are all Sex objects,made solely for our Sexual gratification and pleasure grin grin

If not for sex,you and your kind would have been almost completely Uselessgrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
iTearHerToto:
Them skinnies are more useless they don't even got no ass to offer.. They too useless. You skinny right? undecided

Pukes angry
That's the point... You're mad at thick girls because they come with a price tag... You can't afford... Yet you won't date skinny girls because they don't have the assets you were just condemning...

It's not them, it's your poverty...
Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
odinson1:

We have boners when we see women because you are all Sex objects,made solely for our Sexual gratification and pleasure grin grin

If not for sex,you and your kind would have been almost completely Uselessgrin
And most of you would still be our eggs... Pass out as menstruation... grin

Thank God for sex, for both gender's sake... grin

You don't strike me as someone who gets sex often... You're hammering on it so much... Like an Incel...
Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by iTearHerToto: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
That's the point... You're mad at thick girls because they come with a price tag... You can't afford... Yet you won't date skinny girls because they don't have the assets you were just condemning...

It's not them, it's your poverty...
Pick one. It's either you're to blind to see that the best a woman can offer is her ass.. Or you're too dumb to comprehend whatever you see here.
So are you blind or dumb? Be honest smiley

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
iTearHerToto:
Pick one. It's either you're to blind to see that the best a woman can offer is her ass.. Or you're too dumb to comprehend whatever you see here.
So are you blind or dumb? Be honest smiley

Pukes angry
And you're still too broke to afford that ass... That's why you're wailing on a faceless forum...

You probably stroke your shriveled diçk every night staring at those pictures in your gallery... Couldn't stand it any longer, so you're here to vent... grin

3 Likes

Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
Body shamming skinny babes no make sense o. cry cry
My kind still laik them like that o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by iTearHerToto: 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
And you're still too broke to afford that ass... That's why you're wailing on a faceless forum...

You probably stroke your shriveled diçk every night staring at those pictures in your gallery... Couldn't stand it any longer, so you're here to vent... grin
Dry af

Pukes angry
Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by odinson1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
And most of you would still be our eggs... Pass out as menstruation... grin

Thank God for sex, for both gender's sake... grin

You don't strike me as someone who gets sex often... You're hammering on it so much... Like an Incel...

For your mind this your shaming tactic go work grin mumu girl.

Thank God say na only you use your own hand bring the menstruation topic come here. Omo Menstruation disgusting die ahswear. I haven't actually seen it first hand,but from what I've been told,the putrid Smell emanating from it could Kill Death itself grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by odinson1(m): 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:

Did you just confirm that Women are PROSTITUTES?

That's what you mean by "Afford", right?
Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by Parkflash(f): 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
odinson1:

For your mind this your shaming tactic go work grin mumu girl.

Thank God say na only you use your own hand bring the menstruation topic come here. Omo Menstruation disgusting die ahswear. I haven't actually seen it first hand,but from what I've been told,the putrid Smell emanating from it could Kill Death itself grin grin

Quick question; See what?
Do you know how many menstruating ladies you speak to in a week?
Smh
Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by Ahmback(m): 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Parkflash:
Quick question; See what? Do you know how many menstruating ladies you speak to in a week? Smh
How does this trash make sense to you now?
Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
Sha,but most women are braindead,but my small brain got some life undecided
Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 16, 2022
Starz825:
Na only God know wetin him put for woman body wey dey make man dick hard....

As in...
The thick Bodies you see above are the reasons we have so many simps and even some of our red pill comrades still act like a simp occasionally because of these jezebels

You're looking at those asses up there and you're still asking wetin God put for there undecided undecided .. like me I never get enough of my girl's ass, though the ass no control my sense o grin
Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by Geniuelander: 1:48am On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
Bloody fools above...

.. if the women were skinny would you say the same thing and if you see my pu**y? undecided

embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by Geniuelander: 1:50am On Jan 16, 2022
Leriik:

Comrade grin

You’re a fool because U re willfully causing pains to the skinny ones grin

lower ur voice grin

Hmmm
Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by Bedtec: 8:42am On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
Bloody fools above...

I love them skinny and in shape so carry your nyash full of shit and stop body shaming my specs please
Re: The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures) by meobizy(f): 5:38am On Jan 30, 2022
Children in this forum don’t have sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / It Is Cheaper Than Birth Control Every Man Should Get It- Photographer Claims / Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.