Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) (51115 Views)

Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018 / Movie Producer And Director Uche Akwari Has Acquired A Brand New Tesla Car In US / Davido Has Acquired A New 30BG Diamond Necklace And Wrist Watch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by drinoayo: 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
Reality TV star, Anita Singh, popularly known as Nini has revealed that she had seven cars before contesting on the popular Big Brother Naija show, Igbere TV reports.

The Abuja businesswoman was a contestant on the BBNaija season six edition, which aired in 2021.

On her Instagram story on Friday, the University of Abuja graduate decided to do a throwback of her old cars.

She wrote, “So today, I want to do a throwback of my cars. Let me know your favourites.”

According to her, her very fist car was a Honda.

Nini shared pictures of the cars with short inscriptions about them, as she asked her fans if they liked any of them.

https://instagram.com/stories/singhniniofficial/2751230443425026139?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by drinoayo: 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
She's done pretty well for herself.

This is just to see that

No poor person goes for Big brother naija.

It's for the rich and made.

166 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by drinoayo: 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
More pics

2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by KillIgbohoN0W: 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
What does she do for a living because that yansh I'm seeing is too tiny for clitocurrency exchange. angry

531 Likes 34 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
What does she do for a living because that yansh I'm seeing is too tiny for clitocurrency exchange. angry

Oga, not everyone comes from a poverty stricken background... Her parents must have bought most of the throwback vehicles when she was younger.

Poverty na disease, tueh! angry

244 Likes 18 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by ChiefOloye(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
I thought we're in Tinubu sessions for the time being, why bringing in distractions

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Animegirl(f): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

That is why your life is stagnant. Celebrate people wins, so that good things can come to you. What she does with her body, isnt your concern. Go make your life better, peasant.

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by MufasaLion: 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
All I need is Tesla, Double R, Lamb' and 'Rarri.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by PureJenna(f): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
wink
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Ebubu: 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by KillIgbohoN0W: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
[s]
Loewe:

Oga, not everyone comes from a poverty stricken background... Her parents must have bought most of the throwback vehicles when she was younger.

Poverty na disease, tueh! angry
Animegirl:

That is why your life is stagnant. Celebrate people wins, so that good things can come to you. What she does with her body, isnt your concern. Go make your life better, peasant.
[/s]

Answer the question instead of shouting

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Putinmyrod: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hit me up girl, you can ride me too.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by TheKingsmann(m): 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
That ass is damn flat

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by TooMuchStuff: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
No wonder this gyal was so noisy in the BB house.

Na notorious Ajebota pikin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Folabifreeman(m): 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
Fake life will give some people high BP

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by suffering: 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
This kpako girl owns those cars? Bullshit. It’s good to see she’s learned the way regarding fake life.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by slawormiir: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice

I don first am say bbnaija na scam

No poor man pikin for that place

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Sandralight(f): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
So beautiful, please dash me one lol
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by gentleman82: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by FuckSilly: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Mumu

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Magnumproperty: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
For this Buhari era?
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Dialpad: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Where is that boy that was chasing her on the big brother show... lol

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Passionate888: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Just na na? cool cool shocked shocked

KillIgbohoN0W:
the body shape fit the ass perfectly

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Aidejay(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
if I talk.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Good for her.....

Aidejay:
if I talk

Talk nah....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Mancrossfire: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

Billionaires don't pay that much for clitocurrency ooo. shocked
These celebrities are into full time anal 6ex...that's where the money is.
Heard this from a friend who have them on his clipped

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by chaseblack(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
If you be Yahoo guy and you dey shout clitocurrency, e no go better for you.

Or if you patronise Olosho/ashewo and you shout, thunder fire you.

No be una type dey give them money.

20 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim's Emoji On Nicki Minaj's Photo: Americans Drag Actress / Photo: Kiss Daniel's Younger Brother Looks Way Older / Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.