Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) (51114 Views)

Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018 / Movie Producer And Director Uche Akwari Has Acquired A Brand New Tesla Car In US / Davido Has Acquired A New 30BG Diamond Necklace And Wrist Watch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by ntyce(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Obvious she's from a privileged background..

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by tyup(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
What does she do for a living because that yansh I'm seeing is too tiny for clitocurrency exchange. angry

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Indispensable85(m): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Loewe:

Oga, not everyone comes from a poverty stricken background... Her parents must have bought most of the throwback vehicles when she was younger.

Poverty na disease, tueh! angry
You are very right on this. There are families their grandparents has made billions upon billions for generations to come. You can't blame these nairalanders most are poor.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Tototoosweet: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
These low class celebrities lives fake lives be informed
Many of them uses Bolt
2021 was the year most celebrities got their first car ever...the rest na wash
Za zooo
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Iliveforever(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Loewe:

Oga, not everyone comes from a poverty stricken background... Her parents must have bought most of the throwback vehicles when she was younger.

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by tyup(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bunkbars:
You can't blame we nairalanders most of us are poor.
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Rachel98(f): 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
What does she do for a living because that yansh I'm seeing is too tiny for clitocurrency exchange. angry
what she does for a living is non of your business.

Go and hustle, stop talking ill about people's achievement.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by DorianD(m): 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Sell those cars and get a boot job.you would buy a private jet in no time...take this advice and thank me later

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Bmaster(m): 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
I'll start keeping pictures as a reference in the future.

Many achievements nwoke gather goro,yet no picture backup
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by bluefilm: 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
Totally talentless bitch desperately seeking attention.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by seyz91(m): 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
cheesy
KillIgbohoN0W:
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Fibonacci88: 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
U dey hide number plate for car wey u claim be ur own. Continue deceiving mumu ppl wey go believe u.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Benwallt(m): 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kingstel:
Nice, but I prefer Maria to Nini. tongue
who ask you? Busy body!
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Munzy14(m): 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
Lmao...You guys are soo difficult and extra.. grin grin grin

Mere looking at her, you will know this one is the baby of their house, that can task anyone to get her a whip of her choice..

And you will by the time she use her too much talk talk to disturb your life grin

Make Una leave nini and her small nyash wey no dey shake.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Thunder will roast all these nairaland alpha sheeps masturbating on the source of this girl's money

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Folabifreeman:
Fake life will give some people high BP

That's for those who don't want to have sense, stay off social media and pursue their dreams or hustle.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Allisgud: 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
Your toto go don get over heating by now

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by lastchild: 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
So why was she in bbnaija show? i guess it's for the fame not the money
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Gofwane(m): 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
Wetin gbola no go see inside clitocurrency . Clitocurrency needs to be added into the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by KingMack(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
IS HER TOTO SWEET NAIRALANDERS?

LIKE for YES

SHARE for NO

1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lie lie everywhere
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by bmdmix11: 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Loewe:

u say must have, meaning u just guessing.
wanna guess again
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by JayB11(m): 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Loewe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God bless you Sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
How people dey get mind buy cars over 10m inside Nigeria dey baff me. How do they handle all that attention? Abi na the environment, with the insecurity and kidnappings an average car will definitely be my pick any day until I leave the country.
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Bigfish121(m): 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Pussy power
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by pfadom: 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
If you know you know. You don't even know if the parents are comfortable. Why major on mere speculations! If you don't have the details of her source of wealth, please keep quiet.

Loewe:

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by ButterBurger: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
No be she get all these cars, of course I know anyone can hustle anyway and buy more than these but no be she get all of them.
If na she, she supposed showcase all for garage, forget throwback oje.
She just snap with many of it that time.
Naija celeb and fake lives.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by techWriter3: 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
does she for that clitocurrency... Well, check my PROFILE if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by l0uie(m): 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
All I need is Tesla, Double R, Lamb' and 'Rarri.

No too talk. God day, brotherman.
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by funshow21: 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Nice
I don first am say bbnaija na scam
No poor man pikin for that place
wetin poor man dy find go there?? it is a crime to be poor in this country!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim's Emoji On Nicki Minaj's Photo: Americans Drag Actress / Photo: Kiss Daniel's Younger Brother Looks Way Older / Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.