Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) (51405 Views)

Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018 / Movie Producer And Director Uche Akwari Has Acquired A Brand New Tesla Car In US / Davido Has Acquired A New 30BG Diamond Necklace And Wrist Watch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice

I don first am say bbnaija na scam

No poor man pikin for that place

Was Bbnaija launched for poor people or you think it's a poverty alleviation program?
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by danthamccoy(m): 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
suffering:
Captain Obvious strikes again.
Too bad for you. If I cared enough, I'd have you in my prayers.
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by l0uie(m): 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

Damn!!!

HELLCAT, that's one of my favorite horses. Bro, Culinan is sleek. tongue

Hellcat is lit asf. Like, that baby can whip. If you own a Hellcat and you go slow in that bitch, that's a violation my jigga!!!

That bitch is meant to be driven in démon speed like a motherfucker. Drifting in those is mad.
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by macaranta(m): 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
Animegirl:

That is why your life is stagnant. Celebrate people wins, so that good things can come to you. What she does with her body, isnt your concern. Go make your life better, peasant.

Wonder why they too won't use their body and buy things too if it's that easy. Congratulate her and move on...
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by MufasaLion: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
l0uie:

Hellcat is lit asf. Like, that baby can whip. If you own a Hellcat and you go slow in that bitch, that's a violation my jigga!!!

That bitch is meant to be driven in démon speed like a motherfucker. Drifting in those is mad.

Shout out to Kodak Black.

In a Hellcat 'cause I'm a hell-raiser
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by evictor305: 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
When you start using benz you won't want to use another brand again just like iPhone �
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Pricelesswura(f): 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nini, my baby...
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Chiefochiefo(m): 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
What does she do for a living because that yansh I'm seeing is too tiny for clitocurrency exchange. angry
N-power grin
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Ojemedad: 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
Folabifreeman:

Even dangote kids no use 7 cars. Jonzer

Make we nor argue, she may be lying but don't forget inside this Nigeria we are complaining some people have bastard money, I have seen things
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
BBNaija is for Rich people.
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by KillIgbohoN0W: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Astoria:
couldn't find the poster for "her parents might have bought these cars" no sir, her parents were never rich. I knew her folks personally in Auchi, precisely Waterboard Rd. Her dad Mr. SINGH (RIP) an Indian man was a dedicated staff of Auchi Polytechnic.

Loewe Munzy14 ngwanu grin
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by lomprico(m): 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
What does she do for a living because that yansh I'm seeing is too tiny for clitocurrency exchange. angry

Her papa get monie.
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by adecz: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
⭕️Kpekus meter is now over reading ⏩⏩⏩
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
To Nairaland's die-hard lovers of BIG YANSH and clinical obesity who will no doubt be angered to see this fine, sexy, and fit woman showing off her gorgeous self, please accept my sincere condolences. As for me I just love those subtly slanted Asian eyes and that smokin' petite yet busty frame!! Lordy Lordy. Mmmmmm mmmm mmm.

While I find bragging to be an undesirable trait, this woman does have the kind of body that could occupy me for many hours of carnal knowledge exploration during the course of which a small but powerful surface vibrator would be freely and generously deployed in conjunction with my throbbing oversized member already pre-programmed to render a very good account of itself to the complete satisfaction of both parties involved in the vigorous and exhaustive exercise.

In short, this is MY kind of woman, and my only complaint thus far is that she has REFUSED to post bikini or topless pictures that would enable serious scholars like me to closely scrutinize every luscious square inch of that body with a detached, dispassionate, and academic mindset. One can only hope that she will do the needful without delay.

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by nemadfsyahooc: 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
Sandralight:
So beautiful, please dash me one lol

She is not in possession of all the cars at the same time. She was gifted a Honda Hala while she was in school, she sold it and buy Toyota Corolla, then later sold the Corolla and bought the white Benz and later sold it to buy Lexus. So she buys, use ,resell and buy another at different times. She got just only the Benz at hand right now.
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
pfadom:
If you know you know. You don't even know if the parents are comfortable. Why major on mere speculations! If you don't have the details of her source of wealth, please keep quiet.

So because you don't the source of her wealth, she should automatically be branded a prostitute?

Based on ur logic, I guess it would be okay for people who don't know your source of wealth to tag you a ritualist or armed robber simply because you have cars.
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by snoopz: 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
Her parents rich so no pro with changing vehicles
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Pootle:

her house no far from your place grin

Since you live in the same house as her, kindly let us know how she makes money from prostituting...

Judgemental hypocrites. Always tryna bring people down when you know nothing about them. angry
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by DeepSight(m): 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Jakumo:
. . . with a detached, dispassionate, and academic mindset.

This never ceases to knock me off laughing my heading off!
grin
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
bmdmix11:

u say must have, meaning u just guessing.
wanna guess again

I'd rather guess positively than accuse someone of being a prostitute just because she has what most people wish they had.

Bad belly and negative tongue is the main reason for stagnation in a lot of people's lives.

My mantra is this: If you cannot say anything positive about someone, keep shut.
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by gazza07(m): 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
Are you nini? You be her p.a? Not minding one's business is s bigger disease. Tueh! Defender rudiger
Loewe:

Oga, not everyone comes from a poverty stricken background... Her parents must have bought most of the throwback vehicles when she was younger.

Poverty na disease, tueh! angry
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
gazza07:
Are you nini? You be her p.a? Not minding one's business is s bigger disease. Tueh! Defender rudiger

I am not Nini, are you Nana?

Just because I refused to bad mouth her for her cars, enemies of progress are quoting and saying rubbish. Maybe na runs Una sisters dey do for house!

Tueh tueh tueh X Infinity! tongue
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
The exorcism of niniola rose

Flat nyansh flat breast
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by bmdmix11: 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
Loewe:

I'd rather guess positively than accuse someone of being a prostitute just because she has what most people wish they had.

Bad belly and negative tongue is the main reason for stagnation in a lot of people's lives.

My mantra is this: If you cannot say anything positive about someone, keep shut.
lol nah so una dey talk.
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by muheeb01(m): 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
Well done girl...you're doing well for yourself
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by JayPeeOham: 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Answer the question instead of shouting

Don't mind them! That's how they fail clitocurrency exams!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by We4all: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
nemadfsyahooc:

She is not in possession of all the cars at the same time. She was gifted a Honda Hala while she was in school, she sold it and buy Toyota Corolla, then later sold the Corolla and bought the white Benz and later sold it to buy Lexus. So she buys, use ,resell and buy another at different times. She got just only the Benz at hand right now.

Omoo…you seem to know her well. You be her PA ni?
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by We4all: 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
Astoria:
couldn't find the poster for "her parents might have bought these cars" no sir, her parents were never rich. I knew her folks personally in Auchi, precisely Waterboard Rd. Her dad Mr. SINGH (RIP) an Indian man was a dedicated staff of Auchi Polytechnic.

Please loud it. So, her dad was even an ordinary staff.
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by jubrilELsudan: 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
SHE DON TEY FOR THIS ASHAWORY BUSINESS

Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by freddie009(m): 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
chaseblack:
If you be Yahoo guy and you dey shout clitocurrency, e no go better for you.

Or if you patronise Olosho/ashewo and you shout, thunder fire you.

No be una type dey give them money.

Most guys defend yahoo boys but are very quick to shame a girl who is a sex worker. Double Standard
Re: BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) by Bamzyriches451: 12:22am On Jan 16, 2022
Okay but don't bring a girl that doesn't have yansh and boobs to front page again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Nollywood Actress Makes Money Only From Acting- Rachel Lawani / Dominic Igwe, Catholic Priest Who Is Phyno's Lookalike (Photos) / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.