Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Sex: Do All Girls Have The Same Taste? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: Do All Girls Have The Same Taste? (1027 Views)

If Your Wife Refuse To Give You Sex, Do This Immediately / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex: Do All Girls Have The Same Taste? by Ladumaa: 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
Just asking..
Re: Sex: Do All Girls Have The Same Taste? by Palazee(m): 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
No

1 Like

Re: Sex: Do All Girls Have The Same Taste? by slawormiir: 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

Hell no

Amaka
Jennifer
Sandra
Cynthia

And joy can never have the same taste

Talking from experience son
Re: Sex: Do All Girls Have The Same Taste? by Anigreat: 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
shocked

No.

A tight pussy can never taste the same as a loose pussy. The only thing all pussy shared in common is that they're all soft and warmth inside.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex: Do All Girls Have The Same Taste? by MufasaLion: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
I'll try this sex thing one day also.

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Sex: Do All Girls Have The Same Taste? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
smiley smiley smiley

Smh. .
U that has had 32 bodycount. . Yet still countin smiley
Re: Sex: Do All Girls Have The Same Taste? by owanguy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
Egusi and okro soup can never taste the same but all na soup

2 Likes

Re: Sex: Do All Girls Have The Same Taste? by MufasaLion: 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
Leriik:

Smh. .

U that has had 32 bodycount. . Yet still countin smiley

You've got no evidence.
Re: Sex: Do All Girls Have The Same Taste? by okoroemeka(m): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

No.

A tight pussy can never taste the same as a loose pussy. The only thing all pussy shared in common is that they all soft and warmth inside.

from my years of experience it is not about tightness or looseness of pvssy neither is it about the softness or warmth inside,the major deciding factor is the character of the woman,some women respond incredibly well to sex that you will forget if the pvssy is wide like a culvert,some even lose themselves in the moment that for some time you may think them possessed,the outcome of making love to majority of women is highly predictable and totally boring but making love to a select blessed few is an adventure itself that you cannot predict what can happen.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: Do All Girls Have The Same Taste? by Ladumaa: 3:06am On Jan 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

smiley smiley smiley

Sure! When you're married
Re: Sex: Do All Girls Have The Same Taste? by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 17, 2022
Stoopid question lol.
Fox no!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. / Think And Reflect About These Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.