Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto (16588 Views)

President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday / Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by Lanrelagboi: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
I congratulate Williams Ruto and his UDA party on his election as the next president of Kenya.

I also congratulate and commend the people of Kenya on the peaceful conduct of the elections.

While urging all Kenyans to accept this result and shun violence, I enjoin them to seek peaceful adjudication of all disputes through the Kenyan legal system.
This shall be the greatest testament to the progress Kenya has made in strengthening the core institutions of its democracy.

It is my prayer that as President, Mr. Ruto will unite the country, bringing all Kenyans together to move their great nation forward and implementing the progressive policies and reforms desired by the people.

I wish Mr. Ruto and all the people of Kenya the very best and look forward to a continued beneficial and cordial relationship between the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the Republic of Kenya.

SIGNED
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
APC Presidential Candidate
https://lagostoday.com.ng/apc-presidential-candidate-asiwaju-tinubu-congratulates-kenyas-president-elect-william-ruto/

220 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
Wetin concern 86yrs old Agbero with Kenya president elect?

Eyes service...

Has bola Tinubu congratulated Ademola Adeleke that recently defeated governor Gboyega Oyetola (his cousin) in Osun state ?

402 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
Is it necessary?

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by danijesus(m): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
Eye service!

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by ecolime(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
Same way he's gonna congratulate President-elect Peter Gregory Obi next year.

218 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by slawomir: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Exactly how he is going to Congratulate obi in 2023

Godoverevery:

You be niggar.....are you ready to back this your statement up if he sure for you.

100k bet obi no even finish second.

Make we run am.
Baba if he sure for you bet your balls...100k too small

But I go advise you make you bet only one of your balls incase if you lose am so that you go fit still get erection and impregnate a woman
Because according to my female friend way be nurse she say man fit still knack woman steady and ejaculate fertile sperm with just one ball

141 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by Es350: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by Pimine: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lmao
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by enobong18: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
LOL

NO NEED!

LOL

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by Realtalk20: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
The drugfather himself... grin
Don smokaice Tinubu
The last don pupuboxers of Lagos .. grin

The tribalsit in chief of Odua republic. Hoping to tap from the guys glory. Someone he is old enough to be his grandfather grin

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by Neduzze5(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
Na so.

Oga you can do better by actually retiring to France and leaving the country be.

Peter Obi is coming!!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
That's absolutely presidential, if you ask me. Only the deep calls to the deep. This is way above transactional entrepreneurship that's based on Container and Naira-sharing Economics. It also goes beyond ecumenical visitations and rogue citations and pleas for youths endorsements. The Jagaban Borgu is gradually evolving into what football commentators call Man of the Match and Master of the Game. Only a born leader can play this game. Others would toil and become jaded carrying on their heads a burden their frail necks cannot carry. (I've just spoken about my Hero using what to me are VERY simple hyperboles, although some might think they are superhuman words. But Asiwaju described as superhuman is saying it little! You don't have to curse or abuse me. You too could tell us about your own hero, although you may not have much to say in that regard - and I dare say that nobody can blame you for that.)

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by TheDemola: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
grin
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by Penguin2: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
Good of him!

It’s good he saw that and old man like him supported by a sitting president just like he is currently enjoying, lost the election through the sheer resolve of the Kenyan people.

We do hope that when Peter Obi is declared winner of next year presidential election, he (Tinubu) will be sportsman enough to congratulate him.

Thank you.

13 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by ursullalinda(f): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hahaha......I'm happy he is aware of what happened in Kenya.......old things shall pass away......and a party without structure won.....it shall be so for us in 2023 ......ObiDatti 2023 Inshallah

20 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by LilyColin(f): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
Who send am?

God forbid another lifeless ancestor in Aso Rock

21 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by Zetty177x: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
This guy is already thinking he is president...for ur dream. U can never be President...after wetin Buhari do me? Never o

25 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by smile11s(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
Peter OBI is so winning this election and in an organic way. Peter Obi’s victory will redefine the way politics is done in Nigeria. We Africans are supposed to be pioneers that we really are. Peter OBI is the beginning of the new and modern Africans. Peter OBI is the future and the future is here and now.

We are all Obidients on Nairaland and on https://gist.am/

AkuOlisa:
APC supporters have tried to sell their Presidential candidate to Nigerians to no avail instead of them to look for another way to sell their candidate they decided to use media propaganda to demarket other presidential candidates through their power house THE MEDIA Unfortunately for them it is not giving them the desired results as the youths are using social media to counter them. Out of desperation, they decided to use Tribal propaganda against other candidates.....

First the claimed Atiku is from Cameroon.

Then they called Peter Obi an igbo project and when that one didn't work they are now trying to link him and his supporters to Ipob.

Surprisingly out of desperation they are using this tribal propaganda against a fellow southerner because to them the structureless LP candidate is a bigger threat than Atiku Abubaka....

Peter Obi may likely lose the election but in the real sence, it is the masses that will bear the consequences of our actions and sentimental judgment.

Nevertheless, Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by Ginaz(f): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
OBI for president.

21 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by mbahdi(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
That's how you will shamelessly congratulate the new president elect,elected by well meaning Nigerians come 2023.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by yinkus6750(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hope he will congratulate whoever wins in 2023?

10 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by Obinigeria: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
Oga seatdown cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by viqSmallz(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by Ademola47(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
Funny grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by AkuOlisa: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
APC supporters have tried to sell their Presidential candidate to Nigerians to no avail instead of them to look for another way to sell their candidate they decided to use media propaganda to demarket other presidential candidates through their power house THE MEDIA Unfortunately for them it is not giving them the desired results as the youths are using social media to counter them. Out of desperation, they decided to use Tribal propaganda against other candidates.....

First the claimed Atiku is from Cameroon.

Then they called Peter Obi an igbo project and when that one didn't work they are now trying to link him and his supporters to Ipob.

Surprisingly out of desperation they are using this tribal propaganda against a fellow southerner because to them the structureless LP candidate is a bigger threat than Atiku Abubaka....

Peter Obi may likely lose the election but in the real sence, it is the masses that will bear the consequences of our actions and sentimental judgment.

Nevertheless, Atiku is coming

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by omenka(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
And he will be congratulating you next year sir.

So help us God. cool

202 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by StormpyBee: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
I hope you have written a congratulatory message for Peter Obi.

I just hope...

Don't say I didn't inform you.

Vote Labour Party

Vote Peter Obi

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by Besuccessful: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by crossfm: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hehehe.

Na so baba go congratulate Obi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by JealousCobra(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by enobong18: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
TheDemola:
grin
Na wa
Penguin2:
H
Penguin2:
H
smile11s:
cry

What is all this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Youth Groups Vow To Resist Zoning Speakership To South-west / 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye / Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.