Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Help, I'm Been Accused Of Bewitching My Husbands Second Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, I'm Been Accused Of Bewitching My Husbands Second Wife. (783 Views)

My Sister Wants To Send Me Out Of My Husbands House / Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. / Please Help Me, I'm Been Intimidated By Men Of The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I'm Been Accused Of Bewitching My Husbands Second Wife. by Andres28(m): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
Good day nairalanders.I'm here to seek your opinion and validation on this very issue.
I'm 36 years old with 4 kids, a boy and 3 girls for my husband.
I live in delta state with my children but my husband reside in Benin where he does his transportation work.Things were quite rosy and fair in the early times of our marriage, but after I gave birth to our second child everything begin to spiral in the awkward and messy direction.My husband stop visiting home, calling or even sending money for our upkeep.I began to notice the affection and love was not there any longer.After sometimes I got to find out my husband has married another woman over there which even his family was even aware.
So I knew I and my children has finally come to the bitter moments of our lives.Being an hard working girl from home, I quickly started farming with my little children as no help was coming from my husband and his family, only my family was supporting us and I didn't want to be overly reliant on them..At that same time I started organizing class lesson for some children with the vision of turning it to a primary school by the help of God.And yes in 2 years time I was now having kg 1-3 and primary 1-5.
I and my 4 children could now have something to eat without calling for the help of my husband which he off course was no longer concern whether we eat or not let alone paying the children fees.had it not been I had the vision of school, how would I have been able to pay the school fees of 4 kids.
Now the problem started last year after I decided to go see my husband and ask him why he had abandoned us without even calling or sending anything.I did so while I visited home as he lives near to my hometown in Edo state.I got to see him and I question him a lot on many things. He was looking so indifferent all thru our conversation as tho I was a total stranger. So it dawned on me that this one no longer the Man i married. Something must have gone wrong some where So, I went back to delta state that same day in tears.After few months my husband began to accuse me that I'm the one responsible for the ill embarassed embarassedhealth of her wife over there.He said since the day I came to see him she had been sick till date.I do not know where he got such information from but I clearly know I had no hand in such offense.......
Ever since then to this day it has been hell for I and my children as my husband had been calling me a witch everywhere.He came with the wife to delta and called his family people to tell them that I'm the one responsible for her second wives predicament.and the worst is that even his people has taken sides with home.
Now while we went home during Xmas my family people invited him to possibly sort out our marriage but he declined from coming.Now,my family people said I should come back home and quit the marriage but my nightmare
Forfeiting my already blossoming school.how will I be able to take care of this 4 children starting from the very scratch again.
You and I already know the situation of things in this country...Would you encourage me to continue in this marriage hoping things will get fine or better pack my thing and move away with my children.
Pls I need polite opinion on this, no insult as the woman is standing right here to read every of your opinions..everything I have written is what she had told me, she's my neighbor here and a very amazing one.
Thanks all.
Re: Help, I'm Been Accused Of Bewitching My Husbands Second Wife. by madridguy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
shocked
Re: Help, I'm Been Accused Of Bewitching My Husbands Second Wife. by Righteousness2(m): 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
Don't quit the Marriage.
From your story, You are the legal wife of your husband and He is your husband. Any other person hanging around is a Sin Partner.

The GOD of Equity and Justice is the one Fighting for you.

You and the kids should Face GOD with all your Might. Depend, Live for HIM and Trust in HIM.
Continue with your school.

I see your Husband Coming back soon.

In the Name of JESUS Christ, I Disengage your husband and his Sin Partner.
Mark the this day and the time.
From today , I turn your husband against the woman and I turn the woman against him.
In the Name of JESUS,I Send Destructive Thunder from above to the Pot/ Coven where he is controlled. I bring him out in JESUS Name.

Lastly, Hold your Peace , Serve GOD and do your Business. The Lord is Fighting for you. If the woman refuses to pack out by herself, she will be taken away from the earth.

6 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Been Accused Of Bewitching My Husbands Second Wife. by doggedfighter(f): 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
Re: Help, I'm Been Accused Of Bewitching My Husbands Second Wife. by Andres28(m): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Don't quit the Marriage.

OK thanks bro.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Been Accused Of Bewitching My Husbands Second Wife. by GboyegaD(m): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Madam, if you want to quit your marriage, must you go back to your father's house?

Irrespective of your decision, gold tightly unto whatsoever you believe in and please maintain your school. You need the finances to take care of you and your children.

10 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Been Accused Of Bewitching My Husbands Second Wife. by Andres28(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Don't quit the Marriage.
From your story, You are the legal wife of your husband and He is your husband. Any other person hanging around is a Sin Partner.

You and the kids should Face GOD with all your Might. Depend, Live for HIM and Trust in HIM.

From today , I turn your husband against the woman and I turn the woman against him.
In the Name of JESUS,I Send Destructive Thunder from above to the Pot/ Coven where he is controlled. I bring him out in JESUS Name.

Lastly, Hold your Peace , Serve GOD and do your Business. The Lord is Fighting for you. If the woman refuses to pack out by herself, she will be taken away from the earth.

Amen thanks a lot Man of God.

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Been Accused Of Bewitching My Husbands Second Wife. by kingreign(m): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
Andres28:
[s]Good day nairalanders.I'm here to seek your opinion and validation on this very issue.
I'm 36 years old with 4 kids, a boy and 3 girls for my husband.
I live in delta state with my children but my husband reside in Benin where he does his transportation work.Things were quite rosy and fair in the early times of our marriage, but after I gave birth to our second child everything begin to spiral in the awkward and messy direction.My husband stop visiting home, calling or even sending money for our upkeep.I began to notice the affection and love was not there any longer.After sometimes I got to find out my husband has married another woman over there which even his family was even aware.
So I knew I and my children has finally come to the bitter moments of our lives.Being an hard working girl from home, I quickly started farming with my little children as no help was coming from my husband and his family, only my family was supporting us and I didn't want to be overly reliant on them..At that same time I started organizing class lesson for some children with the vision of turning it to a primary school by the help of God.And yes in 2 years time I was now having kg 1-3 and primary 1-5.
I and my 4 children could now have something to eat without calling for the help of my husband which he off course was no longer concern whether we eat or not let alone paying the children fees.had it not been I had the vision of school, how would I have been able to pay the school fees of 4 kids.
Now the problem started last year after I decided to go see my husband and ask him why he had abandoned us without even calling or sending anything.I did so while I visited home as he lives near to my hometown in Edo state.I got to see him and I question him a lot on many things. He was looking so indifferent all thru our conversation as tho I was a total stranger. So it dawned on me that this one no longer the Man i married. Something must have gone wrong some where So, I went back to delta state that same day in tears.After few months my husband began to accuse me that I'm the one responsible for the ill embarassed embarassedhealth of her wife over there.He said since the day I came to see him she had been sick till date.I do not know where he got such information from but I clearly know I had no hand in such offense.......
Ever since then to this day it has been hell for I and my children as my husband had been calling me a witch everywhere.He came with the wife to delta and called his family people to tell them that I'm the one responsible for her second wives predicament.and the worst is that even his people has taken sides with home.
Now while we went home during Xmas my family people invited him to possibly sort out our marriage but he declined from coming.Now,my family people said I should come back home and quit the marriage but my nightmare
Forfeiting my already blossoming school.how will I be able to take care of this 4 children starting from the very scratch again.
You and I already know the situation of things in this country...Would you encourage me to continue in this marriage hoping things will get fine or better pack my thing and move away with my children.
Pls I need polite opinion on this, no insult as the woman is standing right here to read every of your opinions..everything I have written is what she had told me, she's my neighbor here and a very amazing one.
Thanks all[/s].

You dey bear Male as gender and you're having a husband and claiming to be a wife in your story.

No be juju be that?
Re: Help, I'm Been Accused Of Bewitching My Husbands Second Wife. by RoyalBlu(f): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
... "but after I gave birth to our second child everything begin to spiral in the awkward and messy direction.My husband stop visiting home, calling or even sending money for our upkeep.I began to notice the affection and love was not there any longer"...

*How she went ahead and had two more children for this man worries me.

Children comes with a whole lot of responsibilities.

*The said man needs a thorough dressing-down. The nerve!

May she find the succor she needs at this time.

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Been Accused Of Bewitching My Husbands Second Wife. by DaniDani(m): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Don't quit yet. Continue the school business and wash your hands off anything concerning his current relationship. Remember him in your prayers though but keep the distance. Put more efforts to grow your school and train your kids. All I wrote is on the believe that your narrated the true story, although he has his own side of the story.

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Been Accused Of Bewitching My Husbands Second Wife. by Andres28(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
kingreign:

You dey bear Male as gender and you're having a husband and claiming to be a wife in your story.

No be juju be that?

Kindly read to the end, you will find your answer.thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Been Accused Of Bewitching My Husbands Second Wife. by Diligent1(f): 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Please, don't quit your marriage. Avoid nagging with your husband whether he drops money or not you will receive help from Almighty God. Please don't leave that school.
Your family cannot take care of your responsibilities for long.
I know of someone who had a school, because her husband married another wife, she could not concentrate on her school, she was fighting her husband up and down. Later, the school collapsed. She is now working in one Nursery school earning N15,000 monthly.

3 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Been Accused Of Bewitching My Husbands Second Wife. by soundOsonic: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
What has marriage got to do with your school business?

Are they not two separate entity that can exist without the other.

Or where you not in operation of your business with or without your husband?

Does coming back home means you have left the marriage?

It's strange to me o. Stay where you are and continue your life. No ask for divorce unless you want to remarry and most importantly no need to heed to the words of your husband block his number everywhere and the wife too. If he starts becoming a threat report him and ask for restraining order simple.

6 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Been Accused Of Bewitching My Husbands Second Wife. by kingreign(m): 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
Andres28:

Kindly read to the end, you will find your answer.thanks.

K

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Been Accused Of Bewitching My Husbands Second Wife. by Biglittlelois(f): 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
[s]
Righteousness2:
Don't quit the Marriage.

[/s]

You are not well in the head, so she should stay in a marriage to a man who does not care for her and his kids, she should wait patiently for an adulterer to come back to her with that your nonsense proclamation? Even the bible accepts separation due to adultery, will you accept your wife back if she left you and your kids for another man after breeding for the man? You this sanctimonious hypocrite claiming deputy Jesus undecided

4 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Been Accused Of Bewitching My Husbands Second Wife. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
What is the correlation between quitting the marriage and keeping your blossoming school?

Marriage is not a do or die affair, thank God you were able to find your feet in your own little way. If quitting gives you more peace of mind, please do, but hold on to what brings money to the purse. If he becomes a pain in the neck and threatens your existence, get the police involved, don’t take any threats lightly, don’t allow he is still my husband sentiments becloud your judgement. you are already penciled and marked, there is now a grouse! Now you need all the prayers you can muster.

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Been Accused Of Bewitching My Husbands Second Wife. by Hathor5(f): 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Your husband changed for the worse after your second child, he stopped visiting and he even stopped giving money for his kids. So how the hell did you decide to have two more kids for him?

Anyway, since he believes that you have supernatural powers that can destroy lives, tell him that he is next if he doesn't keep his mouth shut and lives up to his responsibilities towards his kids.

5 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Been Accused Of Bewitching My Husbands Second Wife. by eyinjuege: 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
Look for another place to rent and use as a school, so your school can relocate .
If possible, start saving to buy land and build a school in same area or at least state.
That man is still coming to chase you out, especially to leave you stranded with no means of livelihood.
To be forewarned is to be forarmed

2 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Been Accused Of Bewitching My Husbands Second Wife. by Richy4(m): 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
If she was my sister, I will advise her based on my religious beliefs... One can divorce on grounds of infidelity... In this case, the man has demonstrated it by marrying someone else without the woman's consent...for me, I will interpret that act as an infidelity and ask her to file for a divorce..

Based on what I read up there, There's no correlation between divorce and her school, we don't need to tell her to look for another location... She is not a baby.. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Other One In This Situation? / Desperately Needs Help / As Verses As

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.