Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

My Sister Wants To Send Me Out Of My Husbands House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Wants To Send Me Out Of My Husbands House (1675 Views)

My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us / My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. / My Sister Wants Traditional Marriage In The City: Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Wants To Send Me Out Of My Husbands House by Forbrok: 6:50am On Mar 04, 2023
Good morning wonderful people, I got married 2021, me and my husband were living happily. I have lost my mum and my dad has another wife. Due to the way she maltreats my sister, I now took my sister to be living with me which my husband agreed. But now my sister started misbehaving, I cannot correct her she would shout at me. She doesn't do anything at home and now my husband is complaining about her. I don't know what to do again.

You can drop an advice here 👉 : [url = www.myfamilypot.com]www.myfamilypot.com[/url]
Re: My Sister Wants To Send Me Out Of My Husbands House by Toluwanise247(m): 7:34am On Mar 04, 2023
Rent house for her outside, but don’t destroy the relationship between two of you. Blood Na Blood. You might need her tomorrow than today

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Wants To Send Me Out Of My Husbands House by Wawelexy(m): 7:47am On Mar 04, 2023
Send her back to your dad's house to reset her brain.... She won't die, na lesson she go learn, but she would learn it the hard way since she doesn't want to appreciate your kind gesture..

7 Likes

Re: My Sister Wants To Send Me Out Of My Husbands House by Bluntguy: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2023
Send her out before she sends you out.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Wants To Send Me Out Of My Husbands House by chinae(m): 8:06am On Mar 04, 2023
I don't like when people negate good gestures.

Just allow her go back to your step mum and get another phase. She will do a swift comparison on which is better.

She will call and want to come back with the zeal to accept corrections.

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Wants To Send Me Out Of My Husbands House by Fahvvy: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2023
Please send her out asap undecided...

I hate it when people take other people's kind gesture for granted undecided...

It doesn't matter whether or not she's your "blood", if she can't abide by your rules, in your house, then she go somewhere else undecided...

Cause if allow this to continue, it will ruin your marriage big time, so give her an ultimatum and if she can't abide to it, kick her out asap undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Wants To Send Me Out Of My Husbands House by frozen70(f): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
Forbrok:
Good morning wonderful people, I got married 2021, me and my husband were living happily. I have lost my mum and my dad has another wife. Due to the way she maltreats my sister, I now took my sister to be living with me which my husband agreed. But now my sister started misbehaving, I cannot correct her she would shout at me. She doesn't do anything at home and now my husband is complaining about her. I don't know what to do again. Please advice me.

Post gotten from: [url = www.myfamilypot.com]www.myfamilypot.com[/url]

Send her to her step mum,let her go there and display her naughty behavior

She will place her where she belongs immediately

By that time her eyes will open but don't accept her back

Though you can help her get something doing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice me on how i will take care of my husband and children when i marry / Menstrual Cycle-please Read! / Should I Say Yes Or Wait For The Unknown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.