Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

If You Have This Mark On Your Nail, You Should See A Doctor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Have This Mark On Your Nail, You Should See A Doctor (564 Views)

Coronavirus: Man Finds 666 Mark On His Purchased Face Mask- Photos / Get Rid Of That Stretch Mark On Your Skin With Oriflame Stretch Mark Kit / Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have This Mark On Your Nail, You Should See A Doctor by omgvoices: 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
Health is something that is really paramount but it appears the search for wealth has left many with deteriorating health conditions, therefore, making all them to spend all the money they have now for good health. There is this prayer people say and I’m very impressed about it, it’s like Oh Lord, please when our wealth start flowing, please don’t let our health start to fail.

The world for instance is on a health alert with the COVID1-9 virus raking in havoc. Countries are still reporting high figures for the new variant with various forms of restrictions been set in place. Whiles others are going in for lockdowns, other countries too have different opinions with respect to how to curb the various. We thank God for vaccines and I believe with time, that virus thing will be a thing of the past.

And so what are these marks? That is what this post is all about and so kindly relax and carefully examine your nails to see if you have any these marks;
https://esiama.com/if-you-have-this-mark-on-your-nail-you-should-see-a-doctor/

(1) (Reply)

How I Suffered After Intake Of Ogogoro / Finally Told Her My HIV Status! My Journey. / Yellow Peeling Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.