Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Finally Told Her My HIV Status! My Journey. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Finally Told Her My HIV Status! My Journey. (570 Views)

My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This / My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Told Her My HIV Status! My Journey. by dreek1: 12:19am On Jun 29, 2022
Previous threads! https://www.nairaland.com/6533924/hiv-positive-it-right-time

Hello everyone! So told her about my status, she didn't believed, she said I just want to use that as an excuse, because when I told her the reason I've been treating her like nobody is because of my status since she said she can't have anything to do with one that is positive.

However she denied saying such things and that even though, am I not going to marry? Well she have done the the test several times and she's negative, like I said earlier, I can't infect her because I'm undetectable.

She's still willing to stay despite that, but the challenge is I don't have feelings for her I just wished for us to be friends. Note: I don't have money oo, I don't buy her things o, she just love me naturally.

Can I grow to love her in future, or should I just look for someone that I love that loves me back and can I find that easily with my status?
Meanwhile I'm in my early 30s and I looked younger than my age
Re: Finally Told Her My HIV Status! My Journey. by angelEmade: 12:40am On Jun 29, 2022
dreek1:
Previous threads! https://www.nairaland.com/6533924/hiv-positive-it-right-time

Hello everyone! So told her about my status, she didn't believed, she said I just want to use that as an excuse, because when I told her the reason I've been treating her like nobody is because of my status since she said she can't have anything to do with one that is positive.

However she denied saying such things and that even though, am I not going to marry? Well she have done the the test several times and she's negative, like I said earlier, I can't infect her because I'm undetectable.

She's still willing to stay despite that, but the challenge is I don't have feelings for her I just wished for us to be friends. Note: I don't have money oo, I don't buy her things o, she just love me naturally.

Can I grow to love her in future, or should I just look for someone that I love that loves me back and can I find that easily with my status?
Meanwhile I'm in my early 30s and I looked younger than my age
I think you are a very ungrateful person. Sorry OP but I have to be blunt. If she loves you naturally so much as you claim and willing to stay with you even after knowing your status...then you don't even deserve her.
Re: Finally Told Her My HIV Status! My Journey. by dreek1: 12:56am On Jun 29, 2022
angelEmade:

I think you are a very ungrateful person. Sorry OP but I have to be blunt. If she loves you naturally so much as you claim and willing to stay with you even after knowing your status...then you don't even deserve her.
she have her down side which I don't like, her truthfulness is questionable and have no reservations for harsh words, like you're useless, heartless,(for things that don't warrant such) and I've big turn off for ladies like that.
Re: Finally Told Her My HIV Status! My Journey. by angelEmade: 1:04am On Jun 29, 2022
dreek1:
she have her down side which I don't like, her truthfulness is questionable and have no reservations for harsh words, like you're useless, heartless,(for things that don't warrant such) and I've big turn off for ladies like that.
Weigh your options. No one is perfect. Really, no one is perfect, and you see that meadow and imaginary garden beyond the far blue lines of the horizon? They always look greener from this side, until you cross over.
Re: Finally Told Her My HIV Status! My Journey. by olus01(m): 2:13am On Jun 29, 2022
You should had asked yourself the question, not nairaland(s)
If someone is willing to stay despite of your financial and your health status, I guess she mean business and ready to dare the undarerable

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Common Blood Clot Myths / Do You Know That Boric Acid(dripping) Can Make You Bleed To Death / Anyone Interested In Buying Snail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.