Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread (41856 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 / 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by luemz(m): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
has anyone done the test with phone? I don't have access to a laptop ATM. please share your experience

1 Like

Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by YourRoyal(m): 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by jerrisonjeff(m): 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
YourRoyal:
Enough o... I hope you know the test is still on till Monday.
The more advice you give, the more ppl will outscore you and the lesser chance you have at it.

We can all continue the thread by Monday evening. Thank you.
Oga what are u feeling like bside thats y this is a thread for sharing info....
So to share with others is wrong?
This is childish and u cant change what u have submitted.... Peace and goodluck to u...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by jerrisonjeff(m): 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
I just finished mine...

Used 5min 33sec to finish mine....
Its really a cool and nice question....

But las las we still hope on God..

Pls take ur time as the questions are repeated... Meaning most question like for example no 3 7 9 16 19 has d same table and different option... Dont read the instructions on top of the table just read the question below the table and answer....

Ur time is at the top right of ur screen reading

3 Likes

Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Onyin250: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Would the system display your score?
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by jerrisonjeff(m): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Onyin250:
Would the system display your score?
No u will get a reply after the test has been written and thats after the deadline on Monday i think....

But u wont see ur score.....
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
YourRoyal:
The more advice you give, the more ppl will outscore you and the lesser chance you have at it.

Dr how u may be disgrace ń probably u don't even qualify...

Na ur type dey cover book for school yet u don't have sumtin to show.

Change ur mentality... This life is mysterious

3 Likes

Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Lekan26: 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
jerrisonjeff:

Oga what are u feeling like bside thats y this is a thread for sharing info....
So to share with others is wrong?
This is childish and u cant change what u have submitted.... Peace and goodluck to u...

I tire for the guy o....if dem no share experiences naw u go tag dem as being stingy and self centered
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by ritshak: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Please when writing the test, is there anything like password or username? Must you be connected to a webcam? I need info on the procedure before starting
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by jerrisonjeff(m): 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
ritshak:
Please when writing the test, is there anything like password or username? Must you be connected to a webcam? I need info on the procedure before starting
Nothing like that.....
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by rowlandwow: 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
YourRoyal:

To be fair. You have a point

I shared my opinion and strategy, to help others.

But some people like playing the smart side and always want others to take the fall to perfect their own. Intentionally waiting for people to do first. Which is also not a right thing to do.

So pls stop attacking his comment.

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Adetunji2016(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Please do we have anything like all this work force passage question of true, false and cannot say plus is their anything like web cam recording during the exam
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Jakeaudrey: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
jerrisonjeff:

I just finished mine...

Pls take ur time as the questions are repeated... Meaning most question like for example no 3 7 9 16 19 has d same table and different option... Dont read the instructions on top of the table just read the question below the table and answer....

Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Dailyparrot: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mosessuccess:
i was only clicking without even reading the question, wen i decided to start reading from 16 the system timed out, what an experience

This is unbelievable. I will rather read and answer ten questions correctly than randomly select and get 2 answers correctly.

If it was solely a speed test, maybe we could be given lengthy document to type within few minutes grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by DukeEmmy(m): 1:41am On Feb 06, 2022
Do this at your own detriment. I bet you won't be able to even answer one question.

This is unbelievable. I will rather read and answer ten questions correctly than randomly select and get 2 answers correctly.

If it was solely a speed test, maybe we could be given lengthy document to type within few minutes grin[/quote]
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by DukeEmmy(m): 1:42am On Feb 06, 2022
I don't think you wrote the test.
I just finished mine...

Ur time is at the top right of ur screen reading[/quote]
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by jerrisonjeff(m): 7:40am On Feb 06, 2022
DukeEmmy:
I don't think you wrote the test.
I just finished mine...

I wrote the test oga...
I have written many exams... Not school or work exams ooo.. but online test to test my speed and timing...

Truly i finished mine at 5min 33sec
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by temmibae: 8:36am On Feb 06, 2022
luemz:
has anyone done the test with phone? I don't have access to a laptop ATM. please share your experience

Same here, please can we use phone o??
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Jakeaudrey: 8:53am On Feb 06, 2022
[quote author=jerrisonjeff post=109996329]

I wrote the test oga...
I have written many exams... Not school or work exams ooo.. but online test to test my speed and timing...

Truly i finished mine at 5min 33sec[/quotee

1 Like

Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Lanre97: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2022
Let me just say my mind once and for all.
I don't think it's okay for anyone on here helping other people when it comes to the answers to the test. Everyone was sent a mail with clear instructions and I think that should be enough for any "average" individual.
The test is a speed test and because of that, anyone without prior knowledge is most likely to not finish and that's okay.
It's better for everyone to do this thing themselves, than for you to spoil the chances of other people who genuinely took the test without prior knowledge.
Like most people, I also had to guess answers, rush questions and hoping for the best.
So, GO AND DO YOUR TEST BY YOURSELF AND STOP WAITING FOR ANSWERS YOU DID NOT WORK FOR. THAT IS WHY WE ARE STILL WHERE WE ARE IN THIS COUNTRY.....

P.S.Yes, you can use your phone for the test. Make sure you use an updated version of whatever you're using.... Best of luck

4 Likes

Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by jerrisonjeff(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2022
temmibae:

Yes u can use a phone...
Dont use opera mini or Phoenix browser....

Chrome will do
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by jerrisonjeff(m): 10:22am On Feb 06, 2022
Lanre97:
Let me just say my mind once and for all.
I don't think it's okay for anyone on here helping other people when it comes to the answers to the test. Everyone was sent a mail with clear instructions and I think that should be enough for any "average" individual.
The test is a speed test and because of that, anyone without prior knowledge is most likely to not finish and that's okay.
It's better for everyone to do this thing themselves, than for you to spoil the chances of other people who genuinely took the test without prior knowledge.
Like most people, I also had to guess answers, rush questions and hoping for the best.
So, GO AND DO YOUR TEST BY YOURSELF AND STOP WAITING FOR ANSWERS YOU DID NOT WORK FOR. THAT IS WHY WE ARE STILL WHERE WE ARE IN THIS COUNTRY.....

P.S.Yes, you can use your phone for the test. Make sure you use an updated version of whatever you're using.... Best of luck

U are right... All on God.... God's Time is the Best and He alone can decide...

1 Like

Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by luemz(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2022
temmibae:

you can use phone. turn on the "desktop site"
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Omuka: 10:47am On Feb 06, 2022
It is only luck that can shine on one sha
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Teniloluwa: 11:34am On Feb 06, 2022
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Starlet25: 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
I just wrote mine.

My advice?

Read the questions, scroll back up, the answers are there for you to see.

For instance, they'd give a picture of a post card, and in the question they'd ask you to give the correct address format in the post card. You have to scroll back up to observe that.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Am not sure I did well in the test....could not even finish
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by mayor02(m): 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
WhatsApp link for those that wrote the test https:///HriqZmGnhR4EMpvynClqGI
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by DukeEmmy(m): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
This link is not accessible.
WhatsApp link for those that wrote the test https:///HriqZmGnhR4EMpvynClqGI[/quote]
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by urchcoded(m): 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
temmibae:

yes. I used phone. I had no issues. Make sure your default browser is chrome tho. Update your chrome too
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by urchcoded(m): 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
luemz:
I used phone, I had no issues

1 Like

Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by urchcoded(m): 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
luemz:
yes, I did. No issues

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? / How A Single Button Got Me Turned Down At An Interview Today / 11 Financial Steps You Should Take Before Age 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.