Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread (41711 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 / 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by IkUKU01(m): 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
Just saw mine... Whats the way forward about this test?
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Jakeaudrey: 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
Please brother, when exactly did you receive the mail. Have checked my spam and inbox. Nothing yet. Who's with me on this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Paulmcb: 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
Same here I just got mine . please note that it was stated that we use a laptop and also it is a proctored assessment. Good luck everyone.
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Paulmcb: 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jakeaudrey:
Please brother, when exactly did you receive the mail. Have checked my spam and inbox. Nothing yet. Who's with me on this?
It will come,I didn't get the second mail but I got the test invite link not quite long. The first mail that was sent to you try and acknowledge it if u haven't done so.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by raylandmark: 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ok
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by jerrisonjeff(m): 2:08am On Feb 05, 2022
I have seen mine....
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Teequest03: 2:51am On Feb 05, 2022
How will the questions be asked please?
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by geetyme11(m): 5:34am On Feb 05, 2022
Plz any Whatsapp group on NB?
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Dailyparrot: 7:21am On Feb 05, 2022
geetyme11:
Plz any Whatsapp group on NB?

Why are you quick to create WhatsApp group. Is there anything you want to talk there that you cannot talk here?

By the way, my friend called my attention to it and I just checked my email and saw their mail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by ritshak: 7:40am On Feb 05, 2022
When you guys write, come and share your experience here for us to know before writing.
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Festold: 7:59am On Feb 05, 2022
ritshak:
When you guys write, come and share your experience here for us to know before writing.

We are waiting for you to write and share your experience here too ....
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:26am On Feb 05, 2022
Abeg who don write him own make him tell us how E be àbí everyone dey wait make another person write first undecided
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by ladnoble: 10:52am On Feb 05, 2022
It's quite unfortunate that I did not receive the invite mail and the test link
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Paulmcb: 11:28am On Feb 05, 2022
DenreleDave:
Abeg who don write him own make him tell us how E be àbí everyone dey wait make another person write first undecided
Link would be available from 12pm today so no one has written yet
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by henxylo: 11:37am On Feb 05, 2022
Pls anyone with the past question concerning the 7minutes test?
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by TAJS: 11:43am On Feb 05, 2022
Anyone with past questions on the assessment test should please share.
God Bless
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Lekan26: 11:47am On Feb 05, 2022
Got the assessment mail with link yesterday ....says 7min test with deadline on 7th 12pm
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by iceking4(m): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2022
workforce past question and answer for ability check (50 questions)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fppqyrrz0r27bcd/AACSfJRfAGIH5AdBLwxruOhja?dl=0.

good luck everyone

6 Likes

Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Modepo2(m): 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Is it advisable to do the test with phone?

Anyone done it?
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Olaplentymoney: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
I wrote mine a few minutes ago. I would advice you all to just pick any answer..try not to read the questions. The 7mins is not enough that's why it's a Speed test..try to answer all. Best of luck. I was only able to pick answers for 15 questions tho. Might probably be the end of the road for me. But I'm hopeful

3 Likes

Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Teniloluwa: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Modepo2:
Is it advisable to do the test with phone?

Anyone done it?

From what they said in the mail, it’s not really advisable.
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by DenreleDave(m): 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Olaplentymoney:
I wrote mine a few minutes ago. I would advice you all to just pick any answer..try not to read the questions. The 7mins is not enough that's why it's a Speed test..try to answer all. Best of luck. I was only able to pick answers for 15 questions tho. Might probably be the end of the road for me. But I'm hopeful

We should not read but answer... Which kind thing be Dt na undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by SybilOg: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Olaplentymoney:
Pls what type of questions are were asked?
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Olaplentymoney: 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
SybilOg:

Pls what type of questions are were asked?

They are random. I know for sure it had maths you won't have time to solve them let alone read through. 7mins for a total of 20 questions
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
DenreleDave:

We should not read but answer... Which kind thing be Dt na undecided undecided undecided

Speed test grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by rowlandwow: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
I just concluded my test.
So here goes my advise.

Try answering everything first before you start reading the question. It's 20 questions for 7minutes, so that's approx. 21secs for each question.
Question is Math and Reason based.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by deman4real: 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
Is calculator necessary for the test?

So here goes my advise.

Try answering everything first before you start reading the question. It's 20 questions for 7minutes, so that's approx. 21secs for each question.

Good luck [/quote]

1 Like

Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Modepo2(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Thank you. Good luck to us all.
Teniloluwa:

From what they said in the mail, it’s not really advisable.
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Mosessuccess(m): 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
i was only clicking without even reading the question, wen i decided to start reading from 16 the system timed out, what an experience

1 Like

Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Mosessuccess(m): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
Modepo2:
Thank you. Good luck to us all.
its a very rigid process, but we expect the best
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by rowlandwow: 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
deman4real:
Is calculator necessary for the test?

So here goes my advise.

Good luck

Maybe, but are you not considering time?
Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Teniloluwa: 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mosessuccess:
i was only clicking without even reading the question, wen i decided to start reading from 16 the system timed out, what an experience

Was your web cam turned on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off / Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.