Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) (37074 Views)

'no Be Today' - Obi Cubana Reacts To Old 2005 Photo Of E-money's Yellow Lamborgh / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists / Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Kwestionair: 9:35am On Jan 16, 2022
While the rich are busy accumulating more wealth the poor are busy ranting and asking for their source of wealth.

Just be careful my brother OBI CUBANA, I love you!!!
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by ArahCharles: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2022
Hisbah21:

why should i not believe him..for instance someone earning 50k and he is spending above 150k,why will u not worry?. he spendings is alarming

That you find it difficult to make money doesn't stop God from blessing a pure heart. Abeg go and sleep
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by newswires: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2022
Click YOUTUBE link to watch full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx9rwoCX5bs
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Amumaigwe: 9:43am On Jan 16, 2022
Hisbah21:
still his source of incomes is far below from how he is spending.. tell us the secret of ur wealth then..same thing happen to Hushpuppi alot of people are celebrating him,till it get exposed

there must be something unclean about his wealth

those quoting me,you are wasting ur time.

Why not first tell us the secret of your abject poverty. The same question was thrown at Tinubu and some of you urchins condemned the TVC presenter as an enemy. Maybe after Tinubu, a former public servant, reveals the source of his ill gotten wealth, then we may revisit Cubana who has never occupied any public office.
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by kozmokaz(m): 9:46am On Jan 16, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
Shut up! Na thief you be and anything drug is peculiar and familiar with your region.

Nevertheless, I like you grin

You are just a bastard1stborn
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by foreshore(m): 9:55am On Jan 16, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
Shut up! Na thief you be and anything drug is peculiar and familiar with your region.

See confused IPOB here
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2022
nedekid:

But if our millionaires tell us how they made their 1st million etc, it will become public knowledge and we will all be rich.
Who will then be the teachers, drivers, butlers, cooks to the millionaires?

Lol we can’t all do what they did or know who they knew so we won’t all follow that path bt we will understand it and learn Smtn.

That said what I’m asking for is a summary not details. Smtn Forbes can post and people read and appreciate.
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:34am On Jan 16, 2022
Hisbah21:
still his source of incomes is far below from how he is spending.. tell us the secret of ur wealth then..same thing happen to Hushpuppi alot of people are celebrating him,till it get exposed

can we know secret of pa Tinubu wealth and why he goes around with bullion van People wey dey show unah Pepper with bad governance unah no see am nah private individual doing his business, contributing to humanity with his own sweat dey worry you... why unah mumu strong like this?

Afonja kwenu
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by olisaEze(m): 10:37am On Jan 16, 2022
Hisbah21:

Very amusing comment, but based on what we have all seen in dis country it’s not out of place. You shouldn’t compare him with Hushpuppi tho, he hasn’t displayed a purple Rolls Royce purchase receipt yet. As for his source of income, he sells overpriced drinks and meals to pretentious people who want to give the impression that they can burn money as fast as they earn it without going broke! Pocket no be show-glass, my broda. grin
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by FervorEsp(m): 10:38am On Jan 16, 2022
Obi Cubanna has always been hard working. If you guys knew his efforts from his early days you will not question his wealth. This whole stuff to me is political. To me they want to tarnish his image, before he start eyeing politics
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Starz825(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2022
SmartPolician:
Does anyone expect him so say that he has something to do with drugs in the first place? grin Given his age, background (not coming from a wealthy background) and how much wealth this man controls, it's hard to believe that Obi Cubana's wealth is clean.

My advice to him is to stop everything illegal (that's if he's into one) because he's already made a lot of money. Your legit wealth can sustain you and your generation now.

Do you think it's easy to leave the bad guys...or to say ain't interested anymore because you have made A lot of money
Omoo...
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:55am On Jan 16, 2022
Obi Cubana, move on forget the dumb people.
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Victorclean1: 11:16am On Jan 16, 2022
Grayoso:

Only dumb "Afunja" will give a toss about Cubana. Like most Igbos, he is a gauche money-miss-road and insecure character.

How many Yorubas are far richer than him but far classier, more silent and more sophisticated?

Igbos are emptily braggadocious and garish with everything they do because they are insecure and want to be noticed. Yorubas don't have those 'challenges' and thus live to please themselves and not others.

When you will never stop insulting "Afunja", because of your own misguided and warped opinion about life, then "Afunja" will gladly tell you the truth about your people who are the butt of joke yet think they are special.

I just see Cubana, E-Money, Chief Priest etal as ghetto hacks desperate to impress.

Does anyone know what car Wizkid, Sujimoto and Olamide drives or has anyone seen the houses they live in? Those are proper, classy and cultured Yorubas.

Illegitimate imbecilic entity, can't read in-between the lines. Comparing legitimate business men from Ibo with the likes of Davido etc

What I mean is that you don't compare such. I said Davido "etc". The "etc" mean other Afunjaaaa musicians.

I fact you brain cells is less than 4million encephalons. A typical saliva dropping and tongue drooling imbecilic being
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by ThiefnubuBandit: 11:25am On Jan 16, 2022
Hisbah21:

why should i not believe him..for instance someone earning 50k and he is spending above 150k,why will u not worry?. he spendings is alarming

SHUT UP THERE!!! WHAT IS Tinubu'S SOURCE OF MONEY?
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by ThiefnubuBandit: 11:26am On Jan 16, 2022
Hisbah21:

MPAMA!!!
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by ThiefnubuBandit: 11:30am On Jan 16, 2022
Hisbah21:

guy face the fact..something fishy about his wealth

SHUT UP!!! YOU SHOULD BE MORE WORRIED ABOUT HOW TO FEED WELL BECAUSE NA SUFFER YOU DEY SO
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Sucrewrld: 11:34am On Jan 16, 2022
Something fishy going down. 2023 is approaching, APC needs to show the people they are working. More drama to unfold more people to be investigated you just watch out for more drama.
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by MrALIVE: 11:38am On Jan 16, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

anu mpama
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by tctrills: 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

Our tribalism in 9ja is A1. One tribe is accused of drug trade, the other is accused of skull mining and another is accused of terrorism. Which way 9ja
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Golan007: 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kwestionair:
While the rich are busy accumulating more wealth the poor are busy ranting and asking for their source of wealth.

Just be careful my brother OBI CUBANA, I love you!!!

Na so una love Hushpuppi the other Time.

Why not stand aside and look?
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by depure(m): 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hisbah21:

Hush has no business
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Beejayy20(m): 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
Victorclean1:

I said it. Every body see one of them ooo. Grayoso or whatever you called yourself, why are you so bitter that Cubana decided to give his mum a befitting burial , like other Afunjaaaa?.

SW is really a second poverty capital of Nigeria after north. Wealth attract envy, envy attract condemnation, acrimony and evil intent. Evil intent finally gives birth to evil action.

Avoid being jealous. Concentrate on reality.

only a fool did not know poverty stricken region after north is EAST.hungry people
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Yankee101: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
To claim their innocence,, they called Daddy freeze for interviews

Momopha arrested after interview
Hushpupi arrested after interview
Obi cubana..........loading

If I'm innocent, I won't even answer anyone
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by bewla(m): 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hisbah21:

Na Ronaldo girl friend,

Now you no but don't tell any one
Na secret I beg you o
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Kwestionair: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
Golan007:

Na so una love Hushpuppi the other Time.

Why not stand aside and look?

OBI has businesses in hospitality and some other undisclosed businesses.
I never liked hushpuppi because he was never a business man.
You can’t compare OBI and hushpuppi, never.
You can’t compare OBI and MOMPHA, never, he is not on the same lane with those 2.
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by nedekid: 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
jaxxy:

Lol we can’t all do what they did or know who they knew so we won’t all follow that path bt we will understand it and learn Smtn.

That said what I’m asking for is a summary not details. Smtn Forbes can post and people read and appreciate.
No mind me jare.
Just kidding grin
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Victorclean1: 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
Beejayy20:

only a fool did not know poverty stricken region after north is EAST.hungry people

South East is ever bubbling with well distributed wealth. My dear I went through Osun , Ekiti, Ondo villages, I nearly vomitted what I ate. Why is Yor!ba so dirty?.

What I saw in those rural area baffled me. Ancient poverty stricken people living in uninhabitable mud houses. Many can't speak English.

Ogun state and Lagos IGR went down to zero during the festive season, when south east went home for Xmas and new year.

Yoriba was allowed to manage their Lagos during the festive season, but it was very pathetic that you can even play football on major roads in Lagos cos every where is dry.

I dub my cap for ibos
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hisbah21:

Lol
How many clubs, hotels, does he have in Lagos, Owerri, Abuja and ph
And you say his source of income in below his expenses.
I laugh at jealousy
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
Grayoso:
Lol. Trust hypocritical Igbos to defend Obi Cubana blindly whether innocent or guilty. A people used to accusing others falsely and then forming Angels.

Attack Tinubu all day and defend Cubana, E-Money, looter Peter Obi, crook Kalu, yahooze Kanu and co blindly. Una welldone. The spirit of Nzeogwu is alive and well in all of you.

Lol
Which Igbo man have you seen defending OUK before?
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
naija4life247:

My Nigga, I am not wretched like you ooo. I make legitimate money and I don’t spend it like your drug trafficking and internet fraudster brother Obi Cubana

Where have you seen him spend recklessly like you claim?
I wish Nigeria was a developed country, you would have come to defend this accusation in court of law.
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by West2019(m): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
useless Nigeria agency's when this man is suffering nobody come out and arrest him why are you suffering. now everything done set they coming out wit dirty finger looking for him to question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) / Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha / Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.