Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu (33429 Views)

Lockdown: Makinde To Relax Curfew, Secretariat Reopens On Monday / Seyi Makinde To Pay 13th-Month Salary, Still Using His Private Car / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 11:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
LegendHero:

God bless Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God bless you brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 11:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
yorubarere:

Whom God has blessed, no pig can curse cheesy

Ipob will wail as usual and nothing will happen as it has been since 2015 and so shall it be till the end of time.

You are wise.God bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by lagdmark(m): 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
Governor Makinde is a smart guy. There is no way you can support Mr. Tinubu without sounding stupid, even close tinubu supporters are aware that tinubu has the worst record of corruption in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 4:55am On Jan 16, 2022
Nigerians cannot afford to repeat Buhari in 2023.
Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by blamingthedevil: 5:08am On Jan 16, 2022
We want to use this medium to thank our opponents on Tinubu Presidency's Ambition.
For making our candidate the most discussed candidate and front runner.

There is NOTHING LIKE BAD PUBLICITY

He is always the subject of conversations as at the moment, making him gain more popularity. The more you hate him, the more other people come to realize good things about him and question "Why the Hate, Is he the only ONE?"

Keep up the good work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by Fiscus105(m): 5:09am On Jan 16, 2022
Às a gov from political rival ,he may say so, at least to placate the two side, that doesn't stop him to support Jagaban wen the chips are down, in the event of president leaving southwest makinde will quickly remember omoluwabi and make jagaban the best.

Ribadu was dropped at eleven hour
Ditto jegede pdp candidate of ondo dropped by mimiko sitting pdp gov and supported akreredolu APC man

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by omonla10(m): 5:22am On Jan 16, 2022
Bloggers and newspapers Sha.. The inserted *but* in the statement and it changed his tone totally..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by sucess001(m): 5:38am On Jan 16, 2022
See the formality and respect that Tinubu is giving Makinde. Sanwo cannot get it despite being a bigger state than Oyo. Shameful!
Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by iokpebholo: 5:58am On Jan 16, 2022
kettykin:

Makinde is foolish,this is one Yoruba man i disrespect so much.
keep ur toxic respect to urself

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 5:59am On Jan 16, 2022
Indirectly telling Tinubu to go and sit down

That's he's not good enough to be Nigeria president grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by ityP(m): 6:04am On Jan 16, 2022
Validated:
Tinubu is backing on first mover advantage ... e no dey work like that. Soon, new entrants will overshadow this supposed shine.

No be who first call police dey win case
Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by rottennaija(m): 6:05am On Jan 16, 2022
insidelife22:
dude is indirectly telling bullion bat that he is not a good one for Nigeria.

he should keep to Lagos.
This is the full quote. The headline is misleading.

“Let me also use this opportunity to wish you well in your political quest to govern this nation. We want the best for this country and only the best is good enough at this particular time.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by ezegold4we: 6:05am On Jan 16, 2022
Tinubu is a slave Master , only His slaves in South West are the ones supporting Him,

Only demented fools with 18th century mentality will be supporting an unfit ancestor of over 90yrs old to govern over 200million people in This complex time,

Buhari is even Stronger And healthier than Tinubu, This calamity Called Tinubu will Never happen, APC leadership knows he's just wasting his Time, energy, health and resource's.
Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by Decide2rise: 6:12am On Jan 16, 2022
LegendHero:

God bless Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Jesters everywhere
Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by AntiWailer: 6:12am On Jan 16, 2022
vanbonattel:
When translated, it means

" You are the worst candidate out there" grin

Yes when translated by people wey no go school.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by Rilwayne001: 6:13am On Jan 16, 2022
Media and propaganda headlines ehn. Haha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by siant: 6:16am On Jan 16, 2022
Seyi Makinde should contest against tifnubu. PDP should give him ticket

But why are politicians like this? Shebi you came to sympathize with them over their lose, must you talk about politics everywhere? Even at the burial site, they will still discuss their political ambition.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by Dreamhighnow(m): 6:39am On Jan 16, 2022
Tap0lane:
I know for a fact from now till eternity a convicted run away Atiku who left his wife in jail over $20M laundering scandal or Peter Peter Obi who used his daughter to launder $5M in cash to Pandora will never be beta than Tinubu.

So Tinubu has never stolen before? political urchins everywhere

Smh
Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by greypencils: 6:41am On Jan 16, 2022
EraseTheDot:

Understanding is so difficult for Igbos.. maybe because of their shape of head.

How would you expect a PDP Governor to openly support an APC candidate but of course, no PDP stalwarts has ever been received with pump and pageantry asTinubu was received in the Government house. It only indicates an underlying acceptance to Tinubu's ambition.

-erase the dot
Underlying acceptance to Tinubu's ambition? You APC apologists are delusional. In what way has Tinubu contributed to Makinde's ascent? Makinde owes allegiance to Akala and Ladoja and not any fucking Tinubu. Na Ibadan boy dey follow you talk.
Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by greypencils: 6:43am On Jan 16, 2022
EraseTheDot:

How would you expect a PDP Governor to openly support an APC candidate but of course, no PDP stalwarts has ever been received with pump and pageantry asTinubu was received in the Government house. It only indicates an underlying acceptance to Tinubu's ambition.

-erase the dot
Underlying acceptance to Tinubu's ambition? You APC apologists are delusional. In what way has Tinubu contributed to Makinde's ascent? Makinde owes allegiance to Akala and Ladoja and not any fucking Tinubu. Same Tinubu that would want to use his might to unseat him as governor next year, you think Makinde would support such a person? Delusional I say. Na Ibadan boy dey follow you talk.
Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by Nisiw365: 6:50am On Jan 16, 2022
greypencils:
Underlying acceptance to Tinubu's ambition? You APC apologists are delusional. In what way has Tinubu contributed to Makinde's ascent? Makinde owes allegiance to Akala and Ladoja and not any fucking Tinubu. Same Tinubu that would want to use his might to unseat him as governor next year, you think Makinde would support such a person? Delusional I say. Na Ibadan boy dey follow you talk.
you are not making sense. Did tinubu tell he would unseat him? Makinde has to support any yoruba candidate going for presidency which he just did with tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by FamTomx2(m): 6:54am On Jan 16, 2022
grin grin
Even his brothers are rejecting him..

I don't have anything personal with tilunbu but for fact he foisted that grand calamity on us, and yet to publicly tender apology...mehnn..he is f*cked on a big time.

APC is dead and PDP is not better either.

Least I forget Support Biafrans ideologies and posterity will be kind with you..
Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 6:55am On Jan 16, 2022
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot
Dot can only create confusion but no meaningful impact . Thank you !!! The shape of their head always determine the sense Organs .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by tolaswim: 6:57am On Jan 16, 2022
vanbonattel:
When translated, it means

" You are the worst candidate out there" grin
That's it oooo
Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by oscarlamba: 7:01am On Jan 16, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Maybe Makinde is Ipob
makinde na PDP
Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by EgunMogaji2: 7:07am On Jan 16, 2022
I try not to get into religion and political stuff. Anyone that casts a vote for Tinubu should have his head examined.

If APC nominates him then APC should loose all the seats.

Can we write In names instead?
Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by greypencils: 7:12am On Jan 16, 2022
Nisiw365:
you are not making sense. Did tinubu tell he would unseat him? Makinde has to support any yoruba candidate going for presidency which he just did with tinubu
No! APC won't field a candidate for Oyo State in 2023 gubernatorial election. You just spew words out without thinking. Better go and look for other states to campaign for your blind BAT. Oyo State is dead on arrival.
Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 7:13am On Jan 16, 2022
Bettykeys:

You need refund on all your studies from primary to your last level of education

I wish you well. We want the best for this country and only the best is good enough at this particular time

The statement above simply implies that Makinde is for Yoruba presidency

I wish you well mean. You have my support

We want the best and only the best and not u are the best Bt I wish u well.
Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by Nisiw365: 7:21am On Jan 16, 2022
greypencils:
No! APC won't field a candidate for Oyo State in 2023 gubernatorial election. You just spew words out without thinking. Better go and look for other states to campaign for your blind BAT. Oyo State is dead on arrival.
Yes apc would field candidate but presidential is different. Makinde would definite support yoruba presidency against even pdp but he wont do it openly
Re: 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu by beeveepee9489: 7:21am On Jan 16, 2022
It's a great site to reach Ghanaian audience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Electronic Transmission Of Results Not Mandatory – APC Replies Atiku, Obi / Ganduje In Caterpillar, Commissions A Road Project (Photos) / Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.