Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 (38940 Views)

Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency / Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not / Buhari, Atiku Shouldn’t Contest Presidency In 2019 – Northern Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by od501: 10:04am On Jan 16, 2022
LegendHero:
Like I said, Obi Pandora is just a pretender and a worthless common criminal. His mates are strategically campaigning to the grassroots, he is wasting his time away on Twitter. Such an unserious politician.

He will always say he has no money and next time we see him having Pandora companies all about.

He has no balls and knows he won’t even make the 8th position in PDP primaries so he is waiting patiently till Atiku declares so he can deputize him as usual.

Before he show face, he should tell us why he sponsored the massacre of his people in Awkusu.

Your stupidity and absolute ignorance is like Peak: it's in you. No wonder politicians easily manipulate you people, cos they know your inability to think critically is legendary. Una mumu for this country aswear.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by Tmberwolf1: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2022
LegendHero:
Like I said, Obi Pandora is just a pretender and a worthless common criminal. His mates are strategically campaigning to the grassroots, he is wasting his time away on Twitter. Such an unserious politician.

He will always say he has no money and next time we see him having Pandora companies all about.

He has no balls and knows he won’t even make the 8th position in PDP primaries so he is waiting patiently till Atiku declares so he can deputize him as usual.

Before he show face, he should tell us why he sponsored the massacre of his people in Awkusu.
The stupidity of this comment is immeasurable!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by HappyCanadian: 10:06am On Jan 16, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

The stupidity of this comment is immeasurable!!
Don't mind that guy.. that's the way he usually writes.. off point with hatred

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by DabuIIIT: 10:11am On Jan 16, 2022
GeneralOjukwu blackpantherxxx IvartheMENTAL Thefacelessman thechameleon:

Min. for South West Affairs. IvartheMENTAL

You dey fall hand walai!!!!! Oruko yi,theCHAMELEON fits you and your fellow afonjas perfectly! grin
Anyways,e ni nice day o
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by onukwube1: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2022
LegendHero:

Hatred is Killing you, drop it before it affects your generation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by bukarolz: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2022
It seems that you are still drunk with hatred for no reason. The worst thing that have happened to a common black man like you is that you always fail to invest time on real things.
Stop wasting your time on people's headache and find a niche for thyself Mr Pandora Papers.
LegendHero:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Peter obi is by far better than tinubu grin

But he isn't contesting.
Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2022
blowjohn:
But why does peter obi always shy away from sharing money?
I mean I remember one time a certain market got burnt. He donated money. But being in the billionaire class, I was shocked at the amount.
Not that the money was little o. But it wasn't the typical billionaire donation. I think it was less than 5 million. Note that at the time, it was election period.
The other time he talked about owning only one wrist watch or so.

When people see u as stingy or feel ur stingy, especially in an environment where money motivates, it's difficult to win politically.

But he won elections twice to be become governor in Anambra state.

So no, your point doesn't hold water.

This your thinking in as a result of endemic poverty that has ravished the country for decades, making it possible for citizens to sell their conscience and votes for as little as 1k Naira or sometimes a few cup of rice and tin tomatoes.

God help the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 10:27am On Jan 16, 2022
Ahumanfirst:
Your comment is filled with hate and bitterness and palpable fear of Mr Peter Obi. The truth is that Mr Obi remains the only politician who has demonstrated with sufficient track record that he can prudently manage state resources. He did not only achieve and in some cases surpassed all human developmental indices as per the then MDGs as a state governor, he saved and invested on behalf of the people of the state. He did not borrow and he did not owe any contractor, yet delivered the state with best rural road network. And guess what, it’s on record that he is the only governor to leave behind a whooping 75billion naira in savings and investment for the state. If we want to be honest with ourselves, such a man is the only one with the capacity to get us out the debts the current govt plunged us into. Mr Obi will surely make your life easier and better! Leave sentiments aside!

Try to convince Peter Obi to Join the presidential race.
Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2022
SmartPolician:

Forget sentiments, Peter Obi is the best man for this job. Obi has an intimidating CV and track record. Nigerians are not ready to fix the shithole. We don't need people who take instructions from others.

The only person I support in APC is Rotimi Amaechi...that man is a Niger Delta tiger with a good heart. He will step on toes and deliver for the people.

Nigeria doesn't need weaklings at this point because many evil people are feeding from this dysfunctional system. Amaechi is the best minister in this government and did an awesome job as Rivers State governor.

So what stops Peter Obi and Amaechi from contesting sir?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by LnrLerio: 10:37am On Jan 16, 2022
LegendHero:

Afo nsi what's Awkusu?

2 Likes

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by CSTRR: 10:40am On Jan 16, 2022
oyatz:

But he isn't contesting.

He will.

Give it time.
He does not have the political foundation that tinubu has.

He has to strike when the Iron is hot. Very close to 2023.

If he strikes too early, they will take him down with propganda before 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by FamTomx2(m): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2022
SlyDev:
Twitter comedy show between Peter Obi and a Kongo clown called FakeBuhari

And one low dose Steroids intoxication on NL slydev, Agbaya ololiburuku.

Amebo!!

1 Like

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by Bounceboune7: 10:43am On Jan 16, 2022
emmykk:

Tinubu is not governor but the governor takes directives from the govenor
hope u can prove that in d court of law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by CSTRR: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2022
Peter obi should not be goaded into declaring for presidency, until late in 2022.

If he jumps into the fray now, the entire machinery of the tinubu group of misinformation will have enough time to pour portor portor on him especially with ethnic and religious sentiments, and his prospects will be dimmed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by Bounceboune7: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2022
franudi:
If Tinubu is your candidate, I pity your sense of reasoning.
tell me any clean politician in this whole Nigeria
Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by CSTRR: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2022
Right now the tinubu boys are focused on atiku.

They think that is who is coming out against their jagaban.

Let them waste their efforts on him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by CSTRR: 10:46am On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
tell me any clean politician in this whole Nigeria
There is a difference between -2 and -10000.

3 Likes

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by Bounceboune7: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2022
CSTRR:

There is a difference between -2 and -10000.

name a clean politician n nigeria,leave story
Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by KoshCAD: 11:05am On Jan 16, 2022
00FFT00:

Do not allow your envy and hatred of a man who has achieved what your father and your miserable self will never accomplish in 10 life times kill you. People like you are the reason Nigeria will continue to retard.

Tiefnubu goat!
Hypocrite

Can your miserable self and your father achieve what Tinubu you love to hate so much has achieved in 1000 life time?

I hate hypocrite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by CSTRR: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
name a clean politician n nigeria,leave story
Peter obi is clean.
If the only offense against him is that he protected his legally earned money from unnecessary taxation in a different country.

Then yes, he is clean. That is common sense.

Zulum of Borno is clean. Atleast no accusation of corruption yet.

Seyi makinde is clean, also no accusation of corruption yet.

Even El rufai for all his extremist tendency look like a relatively clean politician, atleast for now until a different party takes over.

Then if you want the manageable politicians, you talk of Fashola, osinbajo and maybe Umahi as a last option.

Tinubu is not an option in any sane country.

3 Likes

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by KoshCAD: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

But every tribe in Nigeria know that it is afonjas that are cowardss,.
If small heat start now,the first tribe that will run away are Yorobad Muslims.
My dear ssners,we will gladly vote igbos.infact I prefer by far an igbo man to afonja in all aspects of life.
Tell us who the same everybody saw running when nothing was chasing them in 1993 shouting oso Abiola.

Like he said, you igbos are cowards. If not, come out and contest. If you lose, go back and strategise.

Only cowards are afraid to lose.

Yorubas aren't afraid to lose.

Concerning your preference, who cares about you or who you prefer in life. That is your personal problem.

Do yorubas know you exist in life.

Irrelevant individual everywhere.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by heniford2: 11:13am On Jan 16, 2022
Imagine having peter obi and formal governor of kano state as VIP chai just imagine two brain working 4 naija

1 Like

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by KoshCAD: 11:18am On Jan 16, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

I'm proudly ijaw everytime and anytime.and no matter your propaganda I will never hate Igbo because what they are fighting for we benefit us in ss.
But I asked you a simple question.
Why is it that everytribe thinks afonjas are kowards,unrealizable, bacjstabbers,betrayalls,dieves and ritualist.
Remember ss/se will never vote for a Yoruba Muslim. grin grin grin
Incoherent balderdash. Ijaw kill you there.

Osu, be proud of your dynasty for once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by Thinktwicemybro: 11:21am On Jan 16, 2022
LegendHero:

You are scared of him period. Obi will beat your bullion van thief hands down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by Spherical77(m): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2022
The next president of Nigeria come 2023 is in between APC and PDP. APC will most likely give Tinubu or PYO the ticket. PDP will most likely give Atiku or Tambuwa. This means that the presidency is either going to the north or west

However, this APC that we all know will rather die than to lose the presidency to the opposition party. Yes! They can't imagine losing it. You know they are the majority and they had the machinery

Election is a matter of number. The northern region has the population before moving down to West

Also, the president support will go along way. Would the pregnancy support his party (APC) which obviously a Yoruba man will be the flag bearer or support PDP because they will present a northern candidate, his tribesmen? This is also another factor to consider

If Buhari support his party then APC is more likely to return to power. But if he support his tribesmen then PDP has upper hand in coming back to power
Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by KoshCAD: 11:24am On Jan 16, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Everyday on this platform, you're spewing hate against Peter Obi. See no go die for this man matter o... To even think it's the lifeless, drug-dealing - thieving tifnubu you're supporting! Hahaha

We dey wait una
Shut up hypocrite. How many times have you seen him opening thread about obi like you and your fellow jobless osus do open about Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by Navalsadiq(m): 11:25am On Jan 16, 2022
TooNoisy:
He knows he cannot win and does not want to waste his money. Besides, he does not have the liver to contest against Atiku and he is hoping Atiku will pick him as VP candidate once again.

He knows what he is doing.
and who told you atiku will win
Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by KoshCAD: 11:27am On Jan 16, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Afonja and mouth
But if you are in my presence you will be shivering. grin grin
Iyorobad people wey no get strength.tht is an open secret
Continue with mouth
Kikikikikiki, see this oso Abiola product hahahahaha
Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by KoshCAD: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Trying hard to dissuade more competent and honest contestants from entering the race so that the international criminal called Tinubu will have a smooth sail. Just get ready for the unmentionables.
So, a citizen I'd dissuading obi kikikikikiki.

Did anyone stop him from coming out, why una dey fear like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by Dmacqh(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2022
Each time anything involves region or ethnicity in Nigeria, I laugh .
I’ve never seen anything that was conducted free and fair and winner chosen on merit and an Igbo person looses , education, sports , trade etc .
What’s the moral justification for a sane person to clamour for BAT Presidency ?
What did he forget in politics? All executives and political positions in Lagos are either occupied by his family or friend .
If he feels been Nigeria President is his ultimate wish why don’t he promote either Osibanjo, Adeshina, Akeredolu, Fashola .
Someone who staggers to walk , someone who is on serious medical attention .
I love Peter Obi , but I won’t have any problem voting for any of the above mentioned names barring BAT .
I know my vote doesn’t count .

1 Like

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by Babastrong(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2022
Hahaha. Lol. nigeria presidency is not for the guys with plastic balls.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Carries His Children On His Back / Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition / Ilorin Attack: Saraki Upset With Kwara Gov,who Responds,"we Warned You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.