Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? (1081 Views)

Would Tinubu Release Nnamadi Kanu. / This Tinubu Want To Kill Himself For Power, Dino Blast Tinubu / Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by Minjim: 8:44am On Jan 16, 2022
techmo:

I laugh at folks like you

You litter BRT busses, use LAGBOAT, call RRS for emergency, use LAWMA

Yet you insult Tinubu the man with the modern Lagos template

From US to Nigeria, every Politician has Severance package they retire with, so Tinubu's own isn't different,. Former head of states ministers all have

Your foresight is limited. I'll pardon your comments above.

Tell me any city in with same IGR with Lagos that doesn't have those things.

Did Tinubu do them with his personal money ?

1 Like

Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by oyatz(m): 9:03am On Jan 16, 2022
Jerchance:

Nigerians don't ever learn. I'm not even rooting for Dino and hello, but comparing him with the likes of trump, Biden is crap. This was how they packaged the incumbent and made you feel Nigeria had suddenly become heaven on Earth.

Anyone who still stands by the decision he made in 2015 to vote in the present government, is as bad as the government.

Do you even consider other people are going through? We should stop supporting judgments that only favor a few, and be objective.

Bros, let's leave sentiments aside.

What are you doing to search for the candidate that can solve the problems in the land?

There's a world of difference between idealities and realities.

The reality is that the best candidate can NOT emerge without going through the electoral processes which will involve consulting opinion moulders across the country , convincing party delegates to buy into his candidacy and winning the party's primaries.

Why is this right candidate not doing all these but sitting in his house while his supporters are campaigning against those who are doing all the above steps?
Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by oyatz(m): 9:04am On Jan 16, 2022
Minjim:

Let's leave Tinubu and start looking for the right candidate.

The election is going to be a CONTEST and not a rederendum on whether Tinubu is bad or not.
Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by oyatz(m): 9:12am On Jan 16, 2022
Haakeem:
What is this one vibrating U just poked ur nose in, without understanding my reply to him a little bit

In a democracy, to win a presidential election involve tedious , complex and expensive steps ;

1) consultant opinion moulders, media practitioners, youth groups, traditional rulers and religious groups accross the length and breadth of Nigeria.

2) Convince party delegates to support your aspiration and win the party's primaries.

3) Campaign in all States of the Federation, have dedicated and loyal agents in ALL the polling uinuts, ward collation centres, LGA collation centres, Agents in every State and at the final collation centre at Abuja.

There are some very patriotic citizens who can truly help to develop this country, however they aren't doing the processess above that can land them in Aso-rock.
Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by Laggafin: 9:24am On Jan 16, 2022
techmo:
Because Nigeria needs his administrative skills, his financial knowledge and most especially his overall experience

Yeye Bello and Dino would have a short when they mature, for Now Tinubu is the man

Just like wine gets stronger with age, Professors acquire more knowledge with age, Tinubu is here with experience
Ogbeni which experience? Is it the one he used to turn Lagos to the thug capital of Africa
Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by Jack005(m): 10:04am On Jan 16, 2022
rottennaija:

Have you seen what buhari has been able to achieve even with fewer resources? Is not about being young, it's about the desire, the integrity to do what needs to be done irrespective of how hard, the willingness to say no when occasion demands among other things.
Lol...Go and talk this nonsense in the market and watch market women stone you to death.. You sycophant.
Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by tollyboy5(m): 11:52am On Jan 16, 2022
techmo:

From US to Nigeria, every Politician has Severance package they retire with, so Tinubu's own isn't different,. Former head of states ministers all have
Now i understand why he refuse to let lagos grow herself after his tenure as governor like his predecessor's did.
He has a nurturing presidential ambition, he wants to retain more popularity but things don't work that way.
His constant grip of lagos politics has got him more increasing dislike in this same lagos. Because he made the blueprint don'tmean he should lord over lagos politics.
We believe today, that lagos would have gone far beyond had it been he left her to grow herself.
Lagos is home to many brilliant technologist and modern people. You can't use blueprint narrative to sell yourself out to us.
Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by tollyboy5(m): 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
Minjim:

This is the major reason we complain about tinubu leadership style techmo and others will always scream largest economy without considering the positions of other state with same populations like that of lagos around theworld
Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by lexy2014: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
techmo:

How is "Tinubu the man with the modern Lagos template"?
Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by techmo(m): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

How is "Tinubu the man with the modern Lagos template"?

It's a new year quite asking foolish Questions
Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by lexy2014: 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
techmo:

If u say my question is a foolish question because it's a new year, are u therefore saying that your statement that "Tinubu the man with the modern Lagos template" is a foolish statement because it is a new year?
Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by lexy2014: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
techmo:

Pls is it "quite" or "quit"? I don't understand. Can we call ur error a "foolish" error?
Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by lexy2014: 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
oyatz:

Bros, let's leave sentiments aside.

What are you doing to search for the candidate that can solve the problems in the land?

There's a world of difference between idealities and realities.

The reality is that the best candidate can NOT emerge without going through the electoral processes which will involve consulting opinion moulders across the country , convincing party delegates to buy into his candidacy and winning the party's primaries.

Why is this right candidate not doing all these but sitting in his house while his supporters are campaigning against those who are doing all the above steps?

If u want to "leave sentiments aside", can u sit down with d constitution, imbibe it, internalize it and forget about all these political candidates?
Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by lexy2014: 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
rottennaija:

Have you seen what buhari has been able to achieve even with fewer resources? Is not about being young, it's about the desire, the integrity to do what needs to be done irrespective of how hard, the willingness to say no when occasion demands among other things.

What are d things u say buhari has been able to achieve with "fewer resources"?

What makes d resources fewer? Can u give a breakdown of d resources?

Does buhari have "the desire, the integrity to do what needs to be done irrespective of how hard, the willingness to say no"? Can u tell us how he has demonstrated these since 2015?
Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by rottennaija(m): 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

Does buhari have "the desire, the integrity to do what needs to be done irrespective of how hard, the willingness to say no"? Can u tell us how he has demonstrated these since 2015?

Wait till tomorrow. You will see just one example
Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by lexy2014: 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
rottennaija:

Wait till tomorrow. You will see just one example

Are u saying that u can't answer the questions based on d claims that u made?

Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by rottennaija(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

like I said, I'll remind you just one of it tomorrow
Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by lexy2014: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
rottennaija:
like I said, I'll remind you just one of it tomorrow

Did u wait for tomorrow before u made your claims?

Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by rottennaija(m): 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
lexy2014:

Did u wait for tomorrow before u made your claims?

Here is an example

https://www.nairaland.com/6945297/president-buhari-unveils-1-million
Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by lexy2014: 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
rottennaija:

Here is an example

https://www.nairaland.com/6945297/president-buhari-unveils-1-million

Since 2015, it's a pyramid of 1million bags of rice that is buharis achievement? Is it d buhari that planted and harvested the 1million bags of rice?

You still haven't answered d questions:

Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by rottennaija(m): 6:08am On Jan 19, 2022
lexy2014:

Since 2015, it's a pyramid of 1million bags of rice that is buharis achievement? Is it d buhari that planted and harvested the 1million bags of rice?

The rice pyramid is both political and economic. Achieving that level of production, Nigeria being the highest producer of rice in Africa is a very good thing for our economy. It means we can sustain ourselves.

Let me tell you, any country that cannot produce its own food will be at the mercy of others. True, the price of rice had gone up, but how high would it have been if Nigeria was not producing it's own? When all countries had close their borders during the pandemic to ensure they have their own to eat? How high would the cost of rice have been?

So if you cannot see anything from that achievement, then you will probably never see anything else.

Your PDP govt (when things were better) should have made Nigeria self sufficient in food production.

lexy2014:

You still haven't answered d questions:

I have no desire to respond to these. Not like I have no response to them, so simply do not want to.
Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by lexy2014: 7:23am On Jan 19, 2022
rottennaija:

The rice pyramid is both political and economic. Achieving that level of production, Nigeria being the highest producer of rice in Africa is a very good thing for our economy. It means we can sustain ourselves.

Let me tell you, any country that cannot produce its own food will be at the mercy of others. True, the price of rice had gone up, but how high would it have been if Nigeria was not producing it's own? When all countries had close their borders during the pandemic to ensure they have their own to eat? How high would the cost of rice have been?

So if you cannot see anything from that achievement, then you will probably never see anything else.

Your PDP govt (when things were better) should have made Nigeria self sufficient in food production.

I have no desire to respond to these. Not like I have no response to them, so simply do not want to.

U haven't answered the questions:

(1) (2) (Reply)

In My Dream I Saw Tinubu Become President / Breaking: PDP Presidential Screening Panel Disqualifies 2 aspirants. / 2023: Oshomole Makes "U" Turn, Joins Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.