Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? (1061 Views)

Would Tinubu Release Nnamadi Kanu. / This Tinubu Want To Kill Himself For Power, Dino Blast Tinubu / Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by Jerchance: 7:37am On Jan 16, 2022
He has money, old and should be resting. Why spend mental and physical energy on a country that, basically requires someone below his category - stronger and younger. One oldie out, another oldie in.

1 Like

Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by techmo(m): 7:40am On Jan 16, 2022
Because Nigeria needs his administrative skills, his financial knowledge and most especially his overall experience

Yeye Bello and Dino would have a short when they mature, for Now Tinubu is the man

Just like wine gets stronger with age, Professors acquire more knowledge with age, Tinubu is here with experience

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by Piggyeasterner: 7:44am On Jan 16, 2022
Because he is a Nigerian and qualified

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by jetwonder(m): 7:46am On Jan 16, 2022
grin to steal more and enslave more people with his philosophy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by PVision2020(m): 7:48am On Jan 16, 2022
Very stupid question..

Why would Trump, Biden, Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, even Buhari who are billionaires aspire to be president?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by Haakeem(m): 7:50am On Jan 16, 2022
techmo:
Because Nigeria needs his administrative skills, his financial knowledge and most especially his overall experience

Yeye Bello and Dino would have a short when they mature, for Now Tinubu is the man
GOD!!! If not that this forum is nt that popular,i would have just screenshoted this ur comment,and if possible tinubu wins the election and he start ruling,i am sure his regime would be worster than buhari own,as at that time all of u people supporting him una eyes go don clear,enhe.... I would now post the rubbish comment u made so that you would know ur stupidness no be here.
Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by rottennaija(m): 7:57am On Jan 16, 2022
Jerchance:
He has money, old and should be resting. Why spend mental and physical energy on a country that, basically requires someone below his category - stronger and younger. One oldie out, another oldie in.

Have you seen what buhari has been able to achieve even with fewer resources? Is not about being young, it's about the desire, the integrity to do what needs to be done irrespective of how hard, the willingness to say no when occasion demands among other things.
Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by Jerchance: 7:59am On Jan 16, 2022
Haakeem:
GOD!!! If not that this forum is nt that popular,i would have just screenshoted this ur comment,and if possible tinubu wins the election and he start ruling,i am sure his regime would be worster than buhari own,as at that time all of u people supporting him una eyes go don clear,enhe.... I would now post the rubbish comment u made so that you would know ur stupidness no be here.

Nigerians don't ever learn. I'm not even rooting for Dino and hello, but comparing him with the likes of trump, Biden is crap. This was how they packaged the incumbent and made you feel Nigeria had suddenly become heaven on Earth.

Anyone who still stands by the decision he made in 2015 to vote in the present government, is as bad as the government.

Do you even consider other people are going through? We should stop supporting judgments that only favor a few, and be objective.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by Haakeem(m): 7:59am On Jan 16, 2022
techmo:

Only a compound fool like me would wish bad on his own country because of a man with ambition who made Lagos 5th economy in Africa, a tested technocrat
And You are that compound fool,your eyes would soon be clear,na like this buhari supporters at that time say too, all of them are nw in pool of regrets.

1 Like

Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by Ruggedniggaone: 8:02am On Jan 16, 2022
1678e:
[s][/s]
is that why you raped your nephew?
is it true that he rape his mother join

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by Minjim: 8:03am On Jan 16, 2022
techmo:

Just like wine gets stronger with age, Professors acquire more knowledge with age, Tinubu is here with experience

Which administrative skill?

Is this where Lagos is supposed to be?

Tinubu want to become president only to fulfil this personal ambition not that he wants to work for Nigerians
With all his money after leaving lagos he wrote for himself a dubious pension that no civil servant ( no matter the years of service ) can get in Lagos .
Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by Nukilia: 8:04am On Jan 16, 2022
Jerchance:

Nigerians don't ever learn. I'm not even rooting for Dino and hello, but comparing him with the likes of trump, Biden is crap. This was how they packaged the incumbent and made you feel Nigeria had suddenly become heaven on Earth.

Anyone who still stands by the decision he made in 2015 to vote in the present government, is as bad as the government.

Do you even consider other people are going through? We should stop supporting judgments that only favor a few, and be objective.

Every old politician in Nigeria have this entitlement mentality. Presidency is not a retirement plan or a compensation plan
Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by techmo(m): 8:08am On Jan 16, 2022
Minjim:

Which administrative skill?

Is this where Lagos is supposed to be?

Tinubu want to become president only to fulfil this personal ambition not that he wants to work for Nigerians
With all his money after leaving lagos he wrote for himself a dubious pension that no civil servant ( no matter the years of service ) can get in Lagos .

I laugh at folks like you

You litter BRT busses, use LAGBOAT, call RRS for emergency, use LAWMA

Yet you insult Tinubu the man with the modern Lagos template

From US to Nigeria, every Politician has Severance package they retire with, so Tinubu's own isn't different,. Former head of states ministers all have

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by Haakeem(m): 8:08am On Jan 16, 2022
techmo:

If at your age your destiny is tied to a presidential candidate and you can make it on your own then too bad
You should be pitying your self,an adult like you, a father of 1 or 2,if you can't choose or make a right decision then that mean urs brain IQ must be very low,you are so dumb man..
Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by techmo(m): 8:09am On Jan 16, 2022
Haakeem:
You should be pitying your self,an adult like you, a father of 1 or 2,if you can't choose or make a right decision then that mean urs brain IQ must be very low,you are so dumb man..

Atleast am smart enough to see positivity in Asiwaju of Lagos instead of endess wailing of negativity about Tinibu on all thread yet without stating what Tinubu did exactly

2 Likes

Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by Haakeem(m): 8:13am On Jan 16, 2022
techmo:

Atleast am dumb enough to see positivity in Asiwaju of Lagos instead of endess wailing of negativity about Tinibu on all thread yet without stating what Tinubu did exactly
smart and dumb does nt stay in one place,atleast you have started realizing that you are reasoning like a 14 yrs old adolesent.
Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by oyatz(m): 8:15am On Jan 16, 2022
Haakeem:

It will most likely be better.

You are embittered and wish your own country evil just to win childish arguments.

Nigerian democracy will be better if we learn to accommodate all shades of opinions, open the electoral space for all those who want to contest while the electorates pick the one they want.

Trying to shut out peoples from the race is counter-productive in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by techmo(m): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2022
Haakeem:
smart and dumb does nt stay in one place,atleast you have started realizing that you are reasoning like a 14 yrs old adolesent.

Says a man child that needs Tinubu or Buhari 's Presidency before he can make it

1 Like

Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by Haakeem(m): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2022
techmo:

Says a man child that needs Tinubu or Buhari 's Presidency before he can make it
Keep yarning shit
Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by Haakeem(m): 8:33am On Jan 16, 2022
oyatz:

It will most likely be better.

You are embittered and wish your own country evil just to win childish arguments.

Nigerian democracy will be better if we learn to accommodate all shades of opinions, open the electoral space for all those who want to contest while the electorates pick the one they want.

Trying to shut out peoples from the race is counter-productive in the long run.
What is this one vibrating U just poked ur nose in, without understanding my reply to him a little bit
Re: Why Would Tinubu Want To Be President? by cazchi: 8:37am On Jan 16, 2022
Zoogerians get sense?

Suffer na their hobby.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Stop Issuing Threats Over Igbo Presidency, Yakasai Tackles Clark / Russia:is It Good For The Yorubas Or Igbos To Invade Kogi Or Delta? / So Tinubu Urchins Can't Stomach A Quarter Of What They Dished GEJ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.