Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Could This Be A New Trend Of Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could This Be A New Trend Of Prayers (216 Views)

The Futility Of Prayers And Trying To "Change God's Mind" / Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers / Types Of Prayers Mentioned In The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be A New Trend Of Prayers by jetwonder(m): 8:10am On Jan 16, 2022
grin grin grin Praying in Tongue: I discovered so many Pentecostal Churches pray in unknown tongue. I went to one church just of recently, as I was walking in, the were praying in tongue, tatata saasaa Cary gogogo to to to for more than 30 min. I watch the entire movie, infact, it was like AY show. then, i ask myself is this a church?
Re: Could This Be A New Trend Of Prayers by DispatcherLagos: 8:17am On Jan 16, 2022
jetwonder:
grin grin grin Praying in Tongue: I discovered so many Pentecostal Churches pray in unknown tongue. I went to one church just of recently, as I was walking in, the were praying in tongue, tatata saasaa Cary gogogo to to to for more than 30 min. I watch the entire movie, infact, it was like AY show. then, i ask myself is this a church?
lol. Pentecostal churches these days are not better than house of a thousand laughs. From the minister to the members are all comedians. Even when they preach, you will discover that they are just motivational speakers and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A New Trend Of Prayers by Stephenomozzy(m): 8:33am On Jan 16, 2022
Hmmm...some of them are simply following the conditioning of indoctrination as regards the "unknown tongues" - tongues as recorded in the scriptures were logical and comprehensible languages... They were not secret xodes only understood by angels as some will imply.....

...also, seeing that tongues are a gift of the HOLY spirit... You'll wonder how a sinner or seductively dressed person can cabash
Re: Could This Be A New Trend Of Prayers by alBHAGDADI: 8:37am On Jan 16, 2022
Anyone interested in understanding what Speaking in Tongues really is should read the below thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5893496/true-meaning-speaking-tongues-revealed

(1) (Reply)

Help Oooooo / Tap Into My Blessings And Praise The Lord For Me!! My Baby Finally Arrived!! / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Friday, January 21, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.