Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Married With No Friends : Lets Talk - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married With No Friends : Lets Talk (5755 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady / No Friends To Use As Bridesmaids For My Wedding. I'm Deeply Troubled :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married With No Friends : Lets Talk by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
Well,like other posters before me have said,its absolutly normal.nothing strange. change of environment, stages in life, phases,circumstances and experiences cause friends to drift apart and in your own case marriage.during my years in school,post school and nysc i had really close friends that circumstances made us drift apart.some travelled to the u.k,some relocated to abuja because of work etc and i am in another state,some of my other friends,marriage changed our relationships.she became so into herself and her family.when i call,she hardly responds and our jisting levels changed.someone that was always free with me and we could talk about almost everything before she got married turned to someone that will just give me yes,no,fine,ok,thank you answers,she just talks to me in monologue and of course i didnt waste time in freeing her .all her friends are married women.i didnt take offence in that.i understood circumstances changes friends so i cant really say i have married women as friends.all my friends are all single and a couple of married guys ( who are more free and have lesser inhibitions) and i think what causes it is change of orientation.many married women tend to see themselves as i am now a married woman,i shouldnt be talking to single ladies,i shouldnt even let them into my house,i dont want them to be lusting after my husband etc.

Apart from that there was one of my married friends i had to dissociate myself from,not because she offended me or i offended her.i realise that whenever she comes to my place or i go to her place its always today my baby did this,my baby has grown two teeths,my daughter came first in class,my son likes cerelac and all those kind of dry jist.such things dont interest me because i am not in the same shoes with you,i have no baby yet so i cant relate with it.we cant flow because we are on different wave lengths.your priority revolves around your baby and husband mine is cash, striving to get to the peak of my career and having more friends and networks so we can never be compatible as friends so instead of you boring me with tales of how your husband doesnt like you wearing eye shadow or getting back home at 1o pm,ill rather not have anything to do with you without sounding offensive.

Moreover whats the essence of coming to a married womans house where you cant behave like you are a spinster.you have to comport yourself like you are in a married couples house.for example,i cant enter a married womans kitchen and just take anything in the pot,jist,put my leg on the chair and all that,but i can do all that in my single friends house.worse come to worse,ill refund her money and whenever her food stuff finishes,she can come to my house and carry yam,garri,onions,semo,palm oil etc.no lady can just enter a married couples house and say oremi,i wan take yam o.my food don finish because it could have been the husband that gave the woman money to buy food stuffs exclusively for the family and their feeding is planned.

basically thats just the issue
Re: Married With No Friends : Lets Talk by ladygogo: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
pele @op. Such is life. You can now start making new friends.
Re: Married With No Friends : Lets Talk by ladygogo: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
kulyie: Well,like other posters before me have said,its absolutly normal.nothing strange. change of environment, stages in life, phases,circumstances and experiences cause friends to drift apart and in your own case marriage.during my years in school,post school and nysc i had really close friends that circumstances made us drift apart.some travelled to the u.k,some relocated to abuja because of work etc and i am in another state,some of my other friends,marriage changed our relationships.she became so into herself and her family.when i call,she hardly responds and our jisting levels changed.someone that was always free with me and we could talk about almost everything before she got married turned to someone that will just give me yes,no,fine,ok,thank you answers,she just talks to me in monologue and of course i didnt waste time in freeing her .all her friends are married women.i didnt take offence in that.i understood circumstances changes friends so i cant really say i have married women as friends.all my friends are all single and a couple of married guys ( who are more free and have lesser inhibitions) and i think what causes it is change of orientation.many married women tend to see themselves as i am now a married woman,i shouldnt be talking to single ladies,i shouldnt even let them into my house,i dont want them to be lusting after my husband etc.

Apart from that there was one of my married friends i had to dissociate myself from,not because she offended me or i offended her.i realise that whenever she comes to my place or i go to her place its always today my baby did this,my baby has grown two teeths,my daughter came first in class,my son likes cerelac and all those kind of dry jist.such things dont interest me because i am not in the same shoes with you,i have no baby yet so i cant relate with it.we cant flow because we are on different wave lengths.your priority revolves around your baby and husband mine is cash, striving to get to the peak of my career and having more friends and networks so we can never be compatible as friends so instead of you boring me with tales of how your husband doesnt like you wearing eye shadow or getting back home at 1o pm,ill rather not have anything to do with you without sounding offensive.

Moreover whats the essence of coming to a married womans house where you cant behave like you are a spinster.you have to comport yourself like you are in a married couples house.for example,i cant enter a married womans kitchen and just take anything in the pot,jist,put my leg on the chair and all that,but i can do all that in my single friends house.worse come to worse,ill refund her money and whenever her food stuff finishes,she can come to my house and carry yam,garri,onions,semo,palm oil etc.no lady can just enter a married couples house and say oremi,i wan take yam o.my food don finish because it could have been the husband that gave the woman money to buy food stuffs exclusively for the family and their feeding is planned.

basically thats just the issue

Mama Kulyie! grin Isn't single life the SHIZNIT!? cool I dont need anyone to tell me otherwise.I'm thoroughly enjoying it while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Married With No Friends : Lets Talk by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
lady gogo:

Mama Kulyie! grin Isn't single life the SHIZNIT!? cool I dont need anyone to tell me otherwise.I'm thoroughly enjoying it while it lasts.
before nko cheesy are you just realising it abi its just dawning on you.omo i am enjoying my life with nobody relying on me for anything or being responsible to one and and or kids.NOTHING IN THIS WORLD RESTRICTS ME FROM LIVING MY LIFE THE WAY IT PLEASES ME,KOJUBELO

however,anyone still intrested in the mrs issh can go on soun o
Re: Married With No Friends : Lets Talk by tpia5: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
lady gogo: pele @op. Such is life. You can now start making new friends.

true.

or check this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snQDA_SV0f4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88aff3-pRww
Re: Married With No Friends : Lets Talk by ladygogo: 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
kulyie: before nko cheesy are you just realising it abi its just dawning on you.omo i am enjoying my life with nobody relying on me for anything or being responsible to one and and or kids.NOTHING IN THIS WORLD RESTRICTS ME FROM LIVING MY LIFE THE WAY IT PLEASES ME,KOJUBELO

however,anyone still intrested in the mrs issh can go on soun o

No o! i don know am tey tey! you just further re-affirmed it. it is the bomb! The perks of being single needs to be further emphasized by society. They make it seem like its all doom and gloom.

What am i having for dinner tonight? i dont know and i dont give a fugg! grin grin grin

imma snooze till 10.00-10.30 am this weekend and see what i'd have for breakfast...... cool
Re: Married With No Friends : Lets Talk by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
lady gogo:

No o! i don know am tey tey! you just further re-affirmed it. it is the bomb! The perks of being single needs to be further emphasized by society. They make it seem like its all doom and gloom.

What am i having for dinner tonight? i dont know and i dont give a fugg! grin grin grin

imma snooze till 10.00-10.30 am this weekend and see what i'd have for breakfast...... cool
gbam.infact just leaving the market now.had to go and buy frozen turkey,fish ,meat and pepper to syuck inside my fridge because i dont know when i will need them and God so good,my babe called me on phone say make i show for her crib say she just prepare better jollof rice.of course this babe is so not cooking this evening.she is dumping everything in the fridge,hit the car and drive off to aisha's place.i need some wafi jollof rice and fried turkey after a sunny day.

Cooking will be done any time maybe saturday or sunday morning.make she jist me about the latest and possibly make plans for this xmas because i no dey on a dey on a dulling levels at all.

As a matter of fact maybe na her place i go end up doing this muslim break
Re: Married With No Friends : Lets Talk by deols(f): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
I would not want to lose my friends to marriage. There is some distance between us already. We live so far away.

It is going to be the same in marriage. We'll meet when need be and won't be a cause of insecurity for anyone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Polygamy Essay: Men Having More Than One Wife / Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts / Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.