Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency (9216 Views)

‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report / Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me / Tinubu: Terrible People Want To Break Nigeria’s Appointment With Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by Mrsegz: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nigerian Politicians love masking their inaptitude by whipping sentiment with wild and spurious allegations.
What threat does he pose to anybody to warrant an 'operation destroy Kalu'

Arrant Nonsense!
Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by GeneralOjukwu: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
You are already a convict and thief.

No one needs to DESTROY you.

It's amazing that this guy and Pius Anyim are the strongest politicians from SE.

Peter Obi is content with being houseboy instead of being Numero Uno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by Darreytinho10(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
You never see chomptin grin
Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by Kobicove(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
ezegenigbonine:
My friend go and sit down, Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba can never vote a rogue like u. Southeast never talk of peter obi, umahi and other better people, na u wet no be threat na I'm person go waste time dey threat

Don't mind the guy, he's a joker

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by DOTian: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
Na longer throat go Kee u..
You want to be president at all cost. You and Hushcobar Tinubu.
Face your business, you won't listen. Two of you are different parts of the same coin.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by seunayantokun(m): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
Who is after a politician if not those who they are after?
Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
If Nigeria was a real country Orji Uzor kalu should be in a dungeon serving 59yrs in prison for stripping and looting Abia state yet this man is a senator vying for the highest office in the country!
Chukwu ajú!!!

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
This guy is not eloquent at all. Which one be " they know I am competency" again?
Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by reuben81: 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2022/01/video-some-people-want-to-destroy-me-over-2023-presidency-sen-kalu-raises-alarm/
with the way Buhari has mess up this country,I don't see the reason why someone will like to rule this country
Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by Austinjj77(m): 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
Who wan give am ticket
Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
Go and resolve your court case.
Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by Dimanene: 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by ostartruth: 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
You are the one that want to destroy yourself over your presidential ambition. I gave up on you after listening to trash you vomited during your interview. There is no other way to show that you are not fit for the job. Igbos will produce president but not your type.
Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by Nonexisting: 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Both Kalu and Tinubu should go and kill themselves. They will never become Nigeria president

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by Benchilwell: 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
jeff1993:
U are no match for Jagaban
are dey not d same.old corrupt men that keep quiet,of all f9 of buhari

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by jrusky(m): 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
They have started "victim claimers".

Deeh! Kalu you are owing prison term uncompleted I guess you remember? More so if Tinubu as corrupt as he is can boldly comes out and testing the water without playing victim game, deeh Kalu nothing stops you to test the water too and stop saying someone want to do this or that ok.

Anyim came out he did not blame anyone so do same and stop hiding behind the curtain.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by zoedew: 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Then you really don’t know who you are! Most unfortunate!! He who is down need fear no fall!
Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by shinealight(m): 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
isaiah4life:
Please be specific. Which one is some people. We know the person.

Spineless people are always looking for where to dump their shit….they will never own up to their misdeeds and inadequacies. Always looking for who to blame…..why should anybody single him out when he’s really of no consequence in the scheme of things!

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by Fcwilly: 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
When you have already destroyed yourself, what's left of you for anyone to destroy? Better go and bury yourself, idiot

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by Ekpeitit(m): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
See this irrelevant Biafran monkey talking nonsense.
I hope he wastes all that money he stole from government.
Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by ahamonyeka(m): 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
You already destroy yourself.
Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by MartinsD12(m): 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2022/01/video-some-people-want-to-destroy-me-over-2023-presidency-sen-kalu-raises-alarm/
Be a man don't chicken out like you always do , time to make a positive noise
Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by Sleekfingers: 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by Maconstruct(m): 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
Trying to earn public sympathy.
Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by Lisaint(m): 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nigerian politicians don’t like talking about the fraud case on their head

All of them prefer using this line

“I don’t want to talk about a case that’s already in court”

Alaye

Talk about it

It doesn’t stop your lawyers from defending you

Unless you have something to hide
Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by UnabashedIPOB: 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
Former Abia state governor and Senate Chief Whip, Dr Orji Uzor Kalu has raised alarm that some people are pursuing him and want to destroy him [/b]over his ambition to be President in 2023.

Mr. Oji Uzor kalu, nobody wants to destroy you. You had DONE it to yourself. You're a [b]CRIMINAL
and a TERRORIST FULANI STOOGE. What can be more destructive than that?

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by lildonn222: 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
You have my full political sympathy
Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
So many shit going on in Nigeria
Re: Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
I’m Igbo but I do not think Orji Uzor Kalu has anything to offer Nigeria. I hope no one votes for him. Look at Abia State for goodness sake? They’ve raped and plundered her and have the audacity to want more? Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Threaten Those Who Support Tinubu, Atiku – Ohanaeze Cautions Igbo Youth / Complete Profile Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo / PDP Chairman Sheriff Campaigning To Retain His Office - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.