Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me (43577 Views)

Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency / Abba Kyari: IPOB/ESN Are Celebrating His Exit With Crime - Joe Igbokwe / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by NwaNimo1(m): 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
The embattled Deputy Commissioner of Police, Abba Kyari, has claimed that members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and Eastern Security Network (ESN) are behind his travails due to the onslaught launched against them in the South East.

Kyari was said to have made this claim when he appeared before a probe panel led by Joseph Egbunike, a Deputy Inspector-General of Police (DIG) at the Force Headquarters.

His claim was contained in a report submitted by the panel to the Inspector-General of Police, Usman Baba, which was in turn submitted to the Police Service Commission (PSC).

According to the report, Kyari, who did not deny violating social media rules of the Nigeria Police Force (NPF), was berated by the panel for the fact that the officer had been warned against the same practice previously.

“It is a campaign to smear his reputation by members of IPOB/ESN who vowed to destroy him, due to his onslaught against them in the South East,” the embattled ‘super cop’ was quoted to have said in the report.

But the panel, which faulted his claim, saying it is watery, ordered his demotion from the rank of Deputy Commissioner of Police to Assistant Commissioner of Police.

Efforts to reach the Police Service Commission to find out whether it has finally jettisoned the report submitted to it on Abba Kyari last year by the Force Headquarters proved abortive.

Several calls made across to the mobile phone of the commission’s spokesman, Ikechukwu Ani were unanswered, neither did he respond to a text message sent to him.

Similarly, the acting spokesman of the Nigeria Police Force, Muyiwa Adejobi, did not answer calls nor responded to text messages when Daily Trust sought clarifications on the allegations that the force wants to protect Kyari, moreso, to know how far the Force has gone with the deadline of two weeks given to it by the PSC.

Meanwhile, the Inspector-General of Police, Usman Baba, and members of the Force Management Team, on Wednesday visited the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad, in his office at the Supreme Court of Nigeria, Abuja.

The reason for his visit, according to a senior officer, was not unconnected with Kyari’s case but the Force in a statement said the visit was aimed at solidifying the synergy between the Police and the Judiciary as key players in the Criminal Justice System of the nation with a view to ensuring a smooth and efficient dispensation of justice.

https://dailytrust.com/ipob-esn-members-out-to-destroy-me-abba-kyari

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Michelle70(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
U never see something.

Na ur evil deeds deh destroy u, there is always a day of reckoning

433 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by johnmartus(m): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
You are going to prison straight useless criminal minded officer.

281 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by NwaNimo1(m): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
A.nother

P.athetic

C.riminal

[img]https://c./cQNqWQV1flQAAAAC/karma-karma-is-a-bitch.gif[/img]

286 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by EastisBae: 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
Criminal cop clutching at straws. Your own is finished kpata kpata, after Nigeria is done with you, FBI will carry your corpse grin grin

253 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by tito44: 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
johnmartus:

He is a zombie like you, shebi u know grin

237 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by michlins(m): 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu even in prison will have a good reason to smile and have a good sleep tonight.

Hearing that his prophesies are coming to pass gives you a new level of "God like" feeling

347 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by FreeStuffsNG: 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
Arrant nonsense!! I will only take this claim serious if the investigators are willing to investigate if there is actually drug deals between him and the ipob terrorists.

That is the nexus worth investigating.

How did drugs suddenly flood the SE and could their terrorist killings, including the subsequent drafting in of the disgraced cop be a charade or decoy or an all out vicious drug wars where he was drafted in by one camp to kill the other drug camp members same way he allegedly handled dirty jobs for Hushpuppi?

Abba Kyari, an alleged corrupt drug-dealing Northerner from Boko Haram-ravaged Borno, may just be the part of missing link to resolving the destruction unleashed by the ipob terrorists on the once peaceful SE .

Alll these nairaland ipob terrorists and ipob terrorist sympathizing trolls are ignorant pawns in a drug war or/and mules in the drug business.
Chai! How did SE get it so wrong like this? shocked Where are the parents, religious and traditional leaders and good women and men of conscience of Igbo land? How did you all go to sleep all at once like this? Wow!!!It is drug war that is destroying your land!!Nothing more. NDLEA just proved it.

It is safe to assume now that there is no seccession campaign but vicious drug wars and Abba Kyari was part of the whole destruction shocked The ipob terrorist attack on Lagos was equally part of the game plan!
Ha!!DSS should have seen all these coming. But for that Patriotic NDLEA officer and a patriotic Gen. Marwa (Rtd) these unpatriotic elememts do not mind setting Nigeria on fire because of their illicit drug business . It is all drug war!! Thank God for NDLEA.

All the enemies of Nigeria, ipob terrorists, Ipob terrorist leader and their collaborators in uniforms and politics are being exposed and being disgraced.

All the enemies will lose las las. They always lose. May God bless all our patriots and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

11 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by athaboi(f): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
Are you kidding me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Racoon(m): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
This overhyped supercrook cop should leave IPOB/ ESN out of the criminality he perpetuated. Karma have come calling.

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Maxymilliano(m): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
Tales by moonlight ... So it was Ipob and Send that sent him to drugs business and negotiate kickbacks

Dirty cop

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by AntiBMC(m): 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Was it ESN that forced him to push coke? Was ESN there when he was building mansions and naming streets with internet fraud money? Na ment?

165 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by DickDastardly(m): 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by LegendHero(m): 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
On another note, This DailyTrust seems like a fake news website and they usually dish out sensational news.

They’ve fished out lot of headlines that is obviously very very fake and people should be careful before swallowing any news they publish.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Conrod: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Even the devil will be laughing at this "super thief" .

10 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by IGBOSON1: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
athaboi:
Are you kidding me

Unfortunately, he’s not! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Mickykarim: 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
WHAT A FOOL!

Guess what, the IPOB ESN people must have both hypnotized and lured you into drug dealings and other criminal activities unbecoming of a security officer with brazen impunity.

This Abba Kyari must be abundantly idiotic.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Ddokie: 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
Kindly move this to joke section.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Bounceboune7: 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
AntiBMC:
Was it ESN that forced him to push coke? Was ESN there when he was building mansions and naming streets with internet fraud money? Na ment?
johnmartus:
Maxymilliano:
Tales by moonlight ... So it was Ipob and Send that sent him to drugs business and negotiate kickbacks

Dirty cop
EastisBae:
Criminal cop clutching at straws. Your own is finished kpata kpata, after Nigeria is done with you, FBI will carry your corpse grin grin
noting go do abba kyari,u igbos will just wail as usual n keep quiet.

He will only b demoted for now n later b reinstated on a low key,so it's still a win win at d end of d day n that doesn't even bring your online country.

I don't like abba kyari he goofed but u igbos too carry d matter for head cos he exposed your criminal son Evans whom u are planning to give a chieftancy title.

Noting go do abba kyari

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Balkan(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
Wow! This revelation is two sweet. Prophet MNK caursed you that you will be disgraced and now its hapening.
Meanwhlie l heard the prize og ishiagu has gone up deuto high demand. Indeed lgbo amaka.

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by JOemmy(m): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
That's the only easiest way out from his self inflicted predicament let's see if he can use this rout to escape justice.

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by AntiBMC(m): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:

He will only b demoted for now n later b reinstated on a low key,so it's still a win win at d end of d day n that doesn't even bring your online country.

I don't like abba kyari he goofed but u igbos too carry d matter for head cos he exposed your criminal son Evans whom u are planning to give a chieftancy title.

Noting go do abba kyari

You seem to be the one wailing....and what's funny is that, you are wailing for two— you and Kyari.

Since you are so sure of urself that nothing can happen to him...quit bickering on my mention.

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Amatarasha(f): 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
Foo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by jlinkd78(m): 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
Noted
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by bergs2: 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
From what I read in this report, Kyari is still a serving police officer.

That's a press briefing up there.

9 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Arrant nonsense!! I will only take this claim serious if the investigators are willing to investigate if there is actually drug deals between him and the ipob terrorists.

That is the nexus worth investigating.

How did drugs suddenly flood the SE and could their terrorist killings, including the subsequent drafting in of the disgraced cop be a charade or decoy or an all out vicious drug wars where he was drafted in by one camp to kill the other drug camp members same way he allegedly handled dirty jobs for Hushpuppi?

Abba Kyari, an alleged corrupt drug-dealing Northerner from Boko Haram-ravaged Borno, may just be the part of missing link to resolving the destruction unleashed by the ipob terrorists on the once peaceful SE .

Alll these nairaland ipob terrorists and ipob terrorist sympathizing trolls are ignorant pawns in a drug war or/and mules in the drug business.
Chai! How did SE get it so wrong like this? shocked Where are the parents, religious and traditional leaders and good women and men of conscience of Igbo land? How did you all go to sleep all at once like this? Wow!!!It is drug war that is destroying your land!!Nothing more. NDLEA just proved it.

It is safe to assume now that there is no seccession campaign but vicious drug wars and Abba Kyari was part of the whole destruction shocked The ipob terrorist attack on Lagos was equally part of the game plan!
Ha!!DSS should have seen all these coming. But for that Patriotic NDLEA officer and a patriotic Gen. Marwa (Rtd) these unpatriotic elememts do not mind setting Nigeria on fire because of their illicit drug business . It is all drug war!! Thank God for NDLEA.

All the enemies of Nigeria, ipob terrorists, Ipob terrorist leader and their collaborators in uniforms and politics are being exposed and being disgraced.

All the enemies will lose las las. They always lose. May God bless all our patriots and may God bless Nigeria forever.

Low budget Simplyleo undecided

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:

Noting go do abba kyari
Supporter of evil and corruption, that's what you are. I feel very ashamed sharing country with someone with your thought pattern. Very ordinary, pedestrian and backward.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by ruggedtimi(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
This one funny me Sha...DCP but u dey drive cars worth 45m and above

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
johnmartus:
why attack your fellow comrade...or is it a friendly fire?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by TheSupleemLeada(m): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
Atleast his fellow northerners aren't making excuses for him......the same can't be said for some people.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by amuwo1980: 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
Can u imagine such a cock and bull story , see this remorseless thief

30 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) / Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock / Sanwo-Olu Meets CEOs, Mulls Lockdown Review in Seven Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.