Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence (27269 Views)

I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu / Wike’s Camp Fumes, Warns PDP As Atiku Picks Okowa Running Mate / Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by tkgindofa(m): 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ebunoluwa2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/osinbajo-growing-campaign-tinubu-camp-fumes-over-buharis-silence/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Let the truth be told, The vice president is our best option, Tinubu is too old/sick for modern Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by Toks2008(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
Analyst7:
Funny how alot of people that castigate osibanjo on his shortcomings are the ones hailing him right now...it just shows why politicians don't give a fucck when we castigate them because they know we're two mouthed

Let me tell you how this works..

Each time we choose who we want we usually choose the best bad choice.

There is no Saint anywhere but unfortunately we usually go for the one that is fair amongst the terrible choices shey you get.

Osinbajo may still perform woefully but it is the best choice we have at the moment... Not Tinubu, not Atiku and I don't see any other worthy south westerner.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by Xhuntra: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
TheRareGem1:
The crowd pulled at Kano yesterday is enough for some group to be scared actually.

Buhari will handle security
Osinbanjo will handle economy grin

#Failures

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by Zion243(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo unopposed.

I can see a better Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by gabicon: 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ebunoluwa2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/osinbajo-growing-campaign-tinubu-camp-fumes-over-buharis-silence/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

These ones are still thinking Osinbajo is Buhari's secret weapon. The Hausa Fulani will soon meet to decide on their candidate of choice, Osinbajo stands a better chance than Tinubu because they assume his submission to PMB is an indication that he can be controlled, they will be in for a surprise. Tinubu has to play it safe, if he emerges as APC candidate all well and good, if his political son emerges he also wins.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by ShenTeh(m): 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ebunoluwa2020:

No be JuJu be that?!

Your boss is going to London.
Your boss tells the neighbourhood that he is interested in going to London.
You think your boss' neighbour who has an office in London is 'maneuvering his way' to London.
Your boss' neighbour has not joined issues with your boss over the claim.
You are angry that the Mayor of London is not asking your neighbour not to come to London.

The logic of a demented Tinubu-presidency stooge.
Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by saintnegroid(m): 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kaiser20:
Osinbajo is not perfect, but in the ,East , West , North and South they will love to vote him 10× over opolo
Tinubu and his supporters if not for tribal,and religious politics tinubu have no place in the heart of modern day Nigerians. He's fake.
you are right my brother.... I am of the PDP but if Osinbajo contest I will gladly vote for him 1million times

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by okwadatigbogal: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kaiser20:
Osinbajo is not perfect, but in the ,East , West , North and South they will love to vote him 10× over opolo
Tinubu and his supporters if not for tribal,and religious politics tinubu have no place in the heart of modern day Nigerians. He's fake.

I personally will vote for Osinbajo even if a south-east person is contesting. An Osinbajo/Zulum ticket is very sellable even in the south-east and south-south

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by ekukeku(m): 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
I want Tinubu to become APC presidential candidate because I want APC to lose . Only south west will vote for him

W won't self
Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by luluman: 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
jetwonder:
grin I think say Tinibu no dey fear! Buheri go show u pepper
Buhari has played politics of brain with Tinubu & he still can't understand it

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by Starz825(m): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
Jack005:
Tinubu should support osibaba because osibaba stands a better chance than him... Isn't it glaring already?
I laff in India...
So it's glaring on social media abi...
I pity you
Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by adamsmith914: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
TheRareGem1:
The crowd pulled at Kano yesterday is enough for some group to be scared actually.
Rented Almijirins? Kano State with its large population, to raise 1 million Almijirins can’t be that hard?
Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by Fibonacci88: 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
In as much as I hate APC but osinbanjo will have my vote if PDP decides to will it's ticket to a northerner. Tinubu should rest his ambition is dead on arrival.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by Wande22(m): 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
walefresh3:

To me ,i prefer osinbajo than TINUBU ...
I so much appreciate baba TINUBU ... But osinbajo his a preferred candidate to many Nigerians... Tinubu enemy too much...and naa because of Buhari he get all dis enemies...

I wish him best of luck anyway

Tinubu's declaration dogged out silent voices and underground schemes.

Don't be surprised if at the tail end Jagaban anoints Star Boy for the post of President
Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by emmykk(m): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
Jonwinter:
It is only natural for Osinbajo's popularity and acceptance to grow by the day, he has over the years earned the trust of the people through his competence and capability to solve problems.

Eloquence is not competence.
Beside osinbajo is just a branch of Tinubu.

We don't need anything tinubu and his leg soldier

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by Starz825(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
What's buhari business in who becomes president after him...as in I don't understand ...is it that if he annoit a candidate, the candidate becomes the president automatically after him or what...

Somebody should enlighten me ooo before I lose my temper

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by bigcee(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
OMEGA009:
Choose whom ye shall serve
Lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by emmykk(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
Starz825:
What's buhari business in who becomes president after him...as in I don't understand ...is it that if he annoit a candidate, the candidate becomes the president automatically after him or what...

Somebody should enlighten me ooo before I lose my temper

Fat Yes.

Obasanjo help Yardua to assume office.
Once the president choose any candidate that candidate will work with is cabal and APC and the candidate will win the APC primaries.

If the candidate is good enough compare to the opponent his candidate has 70% chance of winning don't allow the docile attitude of former president Jonathan make you think the president are ordinary individual.
They have power to do and undo.

That is why they are courting him for support.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by ekaette1621: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
post=109416793:
Another thread to cause division by the children of hate, frustrations and perdition...

A lot of headaches for some swines and idiots.
Instead of them to campaign for their Atiku in peace,
Na Tinubu dem carry for head like gala.

So you want this very old and sick man called Tinubu to rule this country after an old and sick Buhari wasted tax payers money on medical check ups and treatment.
Truly,,,,,,,Common Sense isn't common.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
This man should rest.
Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by elmodee7(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
FamTomx2:
kiss

Fraudral republic of Fraudgerian where most of her citizens are potential criminals..

90% adults are scammers except the infants..

IPOB slave republic where 100% of flat lands are either terrorists, armed robbers, kidnappers, prostitutes,pimps, drug trafficking, Yahoo plus, local, fake pastors and false prophets, pirates, Counterfeiters, gays and lesbians, drug dealers and addicts, criminals............

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
FamTomx2:
kiss

Fraudral republic of Fraudgerian where most of her citizens are potential criminals..

90% adults are scammers except the infants..

And most of them are from AfghanEastern!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by egoldman(m): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
post=109416793:
Another thread to cause division by the children of hate, frustrations and perdition...

A lot of headaches for some swines and idiots.
Instead of them to campaign for their Atiku in peace,
Na Tinubu dem carry for head like gala.

This is why you are the most hated man on nairaland, you support this oppolo eye druggie over a more preferred and acceptable candidate.

Your Darling Daddy has proven to be a complete failure and catastrophy, and you are trying to support another failure as if Nigerians have not suffered enough.

God will never let the wishes of evil supporters like you to come to pass.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by calcal: 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
2022 upward will YEMI and all the believers in progress, it is not too late for the Yoruba Muslims to YEMI

YEMI

YEYIN

YEWON

THE 3Y

YEMI YEYIN YEWON, continue singing it non-stop

THIS IS THE SONG THAT BRINGS EVERYBODY TOGETHER

Both in Jesus, Allah, Chineke, Olorun

MR. LOGO, DO ME A SAMPLE OF THE LOGO TO START FROM THERE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by clothingonline(m): 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
We sell plain tees plain polo plain cap
2k only all sizes and colours
For your political and events purposes
Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by joes11(m): 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
So they are scared already.
So soon?
Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by membranus: 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
Both are hypocrites:

Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by QueenLadyB: 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by kinggSamuel(m): 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
see greedy fools. what do they expect. Buhari has no legal right to oppose osinbajo campaign. Enemys of democracy! stiflers of freewill!!! They are supporting an old sick tribalistic bigot. May they be the first to fall and may their plans scatter.
Re: Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence by Sannisege: 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
PDP knows that Atiku will defeat Osinbajo easily, no wonder they keep pushing APC to field him. In Asiwaju I trust

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Moves To Legalise Lobbying In Nigeria / Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze / 7 Notable Achievements Of Okonjo-iweala And Alison-madueke In The Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.