Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Decomposing Body Found In A River In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Decomposing Body Found In A River In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) (37026 Views)

Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment / Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Decomposing Body Found In A River In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
what can 5k do for you.... am picking two lucky people just quote me and drop ur account number ...will send tomorrow by 5pm
I'm just coming across this ....at a time when I could use some help sef...lol.. coincidence abi what .
I have faith oo. Better late than never, ejor.
5k can actually...wait, let me be more realistic and sincere, based on my current plans, 3500-4K can do the following for me:
Can sort out my transport from Airport Road to Maitama and back for the week. Why am I going to Maitama? I'm going because I'm part of a team of four interior designers that are on a project to furnish a new elegant building (2 storey building) with photography studio, restaurants, spa and a fashion house. If I fail to meet up with meetings, I stand the chance if being dropped from the team.
If I do complete the project which is to last till end of April, then from what I've bee told, I stand the chance of making about 250K from being part of it. I am an artist, sketcher, my design ideas was what made them select me, even though I wasn't financial ready for it. But I took the leap of faith anyways. Can't say no to a job offer , abi nau? I'll also be training the staff that I will also help in recruiting for the place. That's part of my duties.
So, who knows, I could even be paying you back the money soon. Or when the place has been fully set-up, I could take you on a dinner or lunch date . It's in an upscale partof maitama. I believe you are in Abuja too. But if your are married (oops) then that's not going to be possible, buti could still refund the money to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) / Ese Oruru: Yunusa Dahiru Sentenced To 26 Years In Jail By Court / Angry Youths Set Ablaze Police Post At Oregun, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.