Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? (85257 Views)

The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by xpressionx(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Stupid question
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by Genoaa(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
H
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by aboyaji(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
SmellySperm:

Eat which of them exactly? There're two things there. The coochie or the cucumber?
Na you dey see coochie.
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by Bedesipop(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
J
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by Nsibash(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Issorite.
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by mannasseh(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
what sort of stupid question is this, what's nairaland turning into

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Drive straight to a Dr's office...agbo vendor...pasita...and ... grin. Most men don knack sotey their third leg don die and now suffering the "innocent" woman embarassed
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by l0uie(m): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
First of, my baby girl would never have no reason to use a cucumber in my absent. With the way that I work this BBC on her, every other thang is useless.

But if you wanna know what I'd do when I come home and see my girl in bed with a vibrator right next to her:

( of course, I am freaky enough to want her using a vibrator on her clit, her nipples, in her mouth whilst I'm thrusting in and out of her coochie).

Would hop into the shower and take a shower, freshen up and then walk up to her in bed with my lips on her forehead, her cheek and on her lips whilst my hand is on her waist. She'd give me a smile with her eyes still shut then I'd say to her whilst rubbing on her waist....
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by kaydee(m): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
You can't satisfy anyone into Cucumber again, give up already before you kill yourself. Cucumber no dey tire oh! No do pass yourself to please anyone.

2 Likes

Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lol. I'll admire it... Rub it and get a hard-on!
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by beautyfunke(m): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
That's a sign the husband is not active on bed.....
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by Victorclean1: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nooo. It's energy demanding. The lady is trying to tell him that he has no gas in his tank. A man gas tank should not be less than 500litres to power and satisfy a woman.
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by West2019(m): 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
thank God an very very good on bed
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
What will i do??
It's normal
I can't kill myself

I will ask her everytin i need to know and try understand her.
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by EmekaBlue(m): 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
Wake her up to go get my food

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by ekeneokwologu(m): 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hmmmmm

Toyota corrola 2006 tokunbo with Alloy wheels. 2.6m today deal. Whatasp me asap for pics.
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
kanmie:
As a husband you get home and find your wife sleeping next to this. What would you do?

buy groundnut, wash and eat the cucumber

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by SimeonOTC(m): 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I will received the message she's trying to pass immediately. That I am not performing my husband's duty in the bed, also I am not giving her the needed satisfaction. As such, i will immediately grabbed her and smash/pulverized the pussy to smithereens ..that she moan and gasped for breath. I will so do things to that her pussy.

I can even take the cucumber and solotaped it to my dicck and put the both at once inside that amazing wetty pinkish hole of her honey pot.
Imagine after doing all this and she still end up telling you she isn't satisfygrin
Anyway, you are saying all this because you are sex starve tongue

6 Likes

Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by ddemillie(m): 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
I will carry the cucumber cut one side out and cut a deep circular hole in the middle, then fill it with versline and drop it back there. When she wake up she will see it and know that the future is not female
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by popesco123: 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
How did you make it grow big and long? I want mine be like that. Mine is 4 inch long but more than 6 inch long on erection. I dey feel inferior for it
quote author=Iliveforever post=109420021]My girl will not have anything to do with the cucumber cos my dick is bigger and longer than that cucumber..

I’m a gentleman but not a gentleman down there, you guys can ask iyaebe [/quote]
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by Angelfrost(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
Transporter20:
Nairaland.com grin nothing we no go see.

But she go gats explain herself.

She was preparing or planning to eat it while in bed, got overwhelmed by tiredness, and slept off without sucking sorry, eating it! undecided

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by Sandralight(f): 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lol
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by Bastard1stborn: 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
I will turn back, Go to the market and buy cucumber worth 10k, different sizes.

I will not touch her for the next one year except we both know about it. Me wey I don tire of jollof rice before, its a good excuse for me to taste numerous puna outside
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by Iliveforever(m): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
popesco123:
How did you make it grow big and long? I want mine be like that. Mine is 4 inch long but more than 6 inch long on erection. I dey feel inferior for it
quote author=Iliveforever post=109420021]My girl will not have anything to do with the cucumber cos my dick is bigger and longer than that cucumber..

I’m a gentleman but not a gentleman down there, you guys can ask iyaebe

My brother na God oo. When I’m not Hot it becomes very small, but when it’s the time for vawulence, the size scares me at times..

Without drugs I last minimum of 45 minutes..

Like I said it’s God’s special Gift to me

2 Likes

Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by Angelfrost(m): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Victorclean1:
Nooo. It's energy demanding. The lady is trying to tell him that he has no gas in his tank. A man gas tank should not be less than 500litres to power and satisfy a woman.

Satisfy, satisfy, satisfy... Everything and Everytime satisfy a woman!!!

That's why many men have become quite useless in life!!!

Sex nowadays is all about satisfying women at all cost! It's so funny and pathetic!!!

2 Likes

Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by BigDawsNet: 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
I will take a snap and call her people immediately...
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by Livingstone124: 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I will received the message she's trying to pass immediately. That I am not performing my husband's duty in the bed, also that I am not giving her the needed satisfaction. As such, i will immediately grabbed her and smash/pulverized that wonderful pussy of hers to smithereens ..that she moan and gasped for breath. I will so do things to that her pussy.

I can even take the cucumber and sellotaped it to my dicck and put the both at once inside that amazing wetty pinkish hole of her honey pot.
when last do you visit any house of prayer. I think you need soul and mind cleansing seriously.
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by Shollez(m): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
I will eat them all
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by Obynolee(f): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
kanmie:
As a husband you get home and find your wife sleeping next to this. What would you do?

Smell the cucumber to ascertain if it has been used or not and where it was used(very key in this situation)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) / Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.