Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? (85237 Views)

The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by philipobiz: 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
You have to investigate carefully so you don't jump into the wrong conclusion. The cucumber could have been anywhere in the room.
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by Bamzyriches451: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Make I Sha dey read comments
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by Numerouno94(m): 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I will received the message she's trying to pass immediately. That I am not performing my husband's duty in the bed, also that I am not giving her the needed satisfaction. As such, i will immediately grabbed her and smash/pulverized that wonderful pussy of hers to smithereens ..that she moan and gasped for breath. I will so do things to that her pussy.

I can even take the cucumber and sellotaped it to my dicck and put the both at once inside that amazing wetty pinkish hole of her honey pot.

Anigreat u re indeed something else. grin grin
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by gaskiyamagana: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
sirblend:
Childish topic.
Childish comment.
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by Kmf0: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
You dicckkk her down offcourse
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by zomoears(m): 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
The message is clear.

Your size of your “ministry” is not reaching the far ends of the “earth”.

No be by force. Na d size wen God give u. U no see d size of d cucumber?

U Kant kee ur sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by AmazingELixir: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I will received the message she's trying to pass immediately. That I am not performing my husband's duty in the bed, also that I am not giving her the needed satisfaction. As such, i will immediately grabbed her and smash/pulverized that wonderful pussy of hers to smithereens ..that she moan and gasped for breath. I will so do things to that her pussy.

I can even take the cucumber and sellotaped it to my dicck and put the both at once inside that amazing wetty pinkish hole of her honey pot.

grin

Yamad
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by lildonn222: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Eat za cucumber
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by legba1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
mymadam:
Eat IT, of course lipsrsealed

A Nyan ma....aaaabaachaaa
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by Newboss(m): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
So she fûcked herself because you no dey around to fûck am.

He should have called your neighbors to fûck her wet toto
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by freshkpomo(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
Chochovini:
. Yes....U‘ll be explaining that on a Hospital bed with a broken head that‘s been bandaged all round.

Unless you didn‘t marry any of these indomie generation, sharwama loving / sex loving ladies of these days.

I take a stroll....

Woman break man head and them hospitalize am when he is not asleep or drugged? Is that one a man?
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by Dja1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
Eat up d cucumber then bang d he’ll out of her punanny
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by mymadam(m): 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
legba1:

A Nyan ma....aaaabaachaaa

Baba Legba, wetin happen nah?
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
kanmie:
As a husband you get home and find your wife sleeping next to this. What would you do?

Kontinue where she stopped.
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by princewarri1985: 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
kanmie:
As a husband you get home and find your wife sleeping next to this. What would you do?
What i will do is that i will wake her up and give her the real one because she needs the real one
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by ukandi1(m): 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
freshkpomo:

I will ask her what is it doing on the bed, if she says she was about eating it and slept off. I will jejely smell it to be sure, then hand it back to her..

Two days time she will meet me sleeping with two naked women, if she ask, I will also say to her that I was about eating them and I slept off.

Hahahahha

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by ukandi1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
zomoears:
The message is clear.

Your size of your “ministry” is not reaching the far ends of the “earth”.

No be by force. Na d size wen God give u. U no see d size of d cucumber?

U Kant kee ur sef.

Hahahahahahahhaa
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by obembet(f): 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Most of you guys have dirty mind, can't you think of other things? What if he want to eat and sleep catch am.

Na wa o
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by gazza07(m): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
I will nothing. Switch on television and watch Chelsea match, then go to Twitter jab buhari and bmc, then come to nairaland K.O tinubu 2023 ambition
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by thunderbabs: 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
shocked Holy Moses
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by 8stargeneral: 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
SmellySperm:

Eat which of them exactly? There're two things there. The coochie or the cucumber?
Eat d cucumber before eating
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by brownbib(m): 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
Eat kg grin
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by mrkings84(m): 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nonexisting:
You read too much romantic useless novels, stop it before it turns you to a vicious simp. That's if you are not one already.

Why are u always loud like this?
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by shineeye1: 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
kanmie:

You now have proof that you have entered one chance marriage
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by Mayeldah(m): 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
She was only waiting for you to return so you both can eat the cucumber together

What else were you thinking?
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by Babastrong(m): 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
They are busy using their brains to imagin rubbish while the said old cargoes are using their brain to imagin what'll happen in the political arena@2023.
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by Nancy225: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
mymadam:
Eat IT, of course lipsrsealed
That is wrong. You need to sit her down and talk to her but if the husband in question is not performing his intimate role role then he need to make it up to his wife.
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by Lacash: 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
kanmie:
Without no much ado, I will eat them both…No time to dey shalaye grin
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by Miokis(m): 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

one bottle of Azul for you
Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by ablejesus26(m): 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

What if it is an addiction?

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? by ablejesus26(m): 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
Burgerlomo:
Just jejely look for one corner and cry in peace because the message she's trying to pass to you is a very heartbreaking one.

If a woman has addiction for masturbation,if you like carry NEPA pole as gbola,if she doesn't seek help
she go still dey punish that cucumber �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband / Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) / Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.