Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

The Death Of The Phone Section - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Death Of The Phone Section (2707 Views)

This Rubbish Behavior On The Phone Section Should End. / So Guys In The Phone Section...what Do You Think? Is This Accurate, Or Stupid? / Most Stupid Quotes I've Seen On Nairaland Phone Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Death Of The Phone Section by atheistandproud(m): 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
Harrykn:
Phone section is death and sorry oh NAIRALAND MODS has Been dragging too much unnecessary news to FP. I no deserve ban abeg

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My guy dey beg

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Death Of The Phone Section by LogicBomb8: 12:31am On Jan 17, 2022
atheistandproud:

Solution number 1
I knw a number of people who wher reason 4 a lot of us to open a N.L acct but today they hav left nairaland. it just seem like seun himself has forsaken nairaland and move to twitter. the likes of ymodulus and co who added value to it have left because this for.um has been completly negleted for bots to handle why not issue warning or timer restriction to those that spam the section upgrade this site like twitter that u enjoy using please we love nairaland cant afford losing real people like the O.P and ilegendd
p.s: you two should nt go anywhere
Re: The Death Of The Phone Section by Jazzman01: 5:18am On Jan 17, 2022
Mchearan:

I'm not trying to point fingers. just trying to let you know the genesis of the problem. they are not the only Xiaomi users. they got banned frequently just because of using vulgar languages .. I've been a silent follower of phone session but i lost interest because it came to a point that i can't even read anything reasonable here again other than throwing tantrums, insults etc from these Xiaomi addicts. sometimes i asked myself is it not the same Xiaomi I'm using (attached below is the evidence) so that you won't have it in mind that I'm writing this to show hatred on Xiaomi. well kudos to someone like you that still put many articles up for educative and informative purposes. but those Loyalists you previously mentioned, did more damages to this phone session than good.

That nigga you are quoting is also one of them. He is a diehard Xiaomi fan or probably one of their marketers. You can see he stopped arguing with you immediately you said you have a xiaomi phone and attached screenshot. He is one of those constituting nuisance in the phone section with their Xiaomi brand.

3 Likes

Re: The Death Of The Phone Section by atheistandproud(m): 7:21am On Jan 17, 2022
Jazzman01:

[s]That nigga you are quoting is also one of them. He is a diehard Xiaomi fan or probably one of their marketers. You can see he stopped arguing with you immediately you said you have a xiaomi phone and attached screenshot. He is one of those constituting nuisance in the phone section with their Xiaomi brand[/s].

Because unlike you, I am not a mad man who argues or trolls for argument sake.

How many times have you been caught lying shamelessly and instead of accepting that you are wrong, you would either shift goalposts or simply run away?

I have your screenshots.

You're one of those who would rather burn the Nairaland phone section to the ground and be king of the ashes than to have a diverse group where your opinions can be challenged.

Tech, you don't know. Specs unkor, you don't understand. SoC, zero. Cameras, none. But you want to mislead people and do not want to be called out for it. Rubbish.

If you don't want my problem. Stay off my mentions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of The Phone Section by NightFood: 8:05am On Jan 17, 2022
Mchearan:
Blame xiaomi addicts that are always ready to launch attacks on other brands
factos, you have said it all. Their toxicity is just appalling
Re: The Death Of The Phone Section by Jazzman01: 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
[s]
atheistandproud:

How many times have you been caught lying shamelessly and instead of accepting that you are wrong, you would either shift goalposts or simply run away?

I have your screenshots.

You're one of those who would rather burn the Nairaland phone section to the ground and be king of the ashes than to have a diverse group where your opinions can be challenged.

Tech, you don't know. Specs unkor, you don't understand. SoC, zero. Cameras, none. But you want to mislead people and do not want to be called out for it. Rubbish.

[/s]

Trash.....And which problem can you give other than barking like a rabid dog. Continue rambling under anonymity, coward.
Re: The Death Of The Phone Section by thesolutions(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
atheistandproud:

I have your screenshots.

This is one big poison killing the phone section. Anti brand. There was a season nairaland phone section was filled with informations on how to solve various phone problems, working cheats were moved to front page (I did create a lot of them), new phone innovation s were discussed, the brands were Nokia, sonny Ericson, Samsung, sagem, sendo, Motorola Philips phones and their like. There ware no china phones then. When china phones started entering Nigeria, every one detasted the phones. Tecno and Gionee worked hard to break even then Infinix and itel. Those brands worked hard to become relevant in the Nigerian market. But fanatics who think they have found a better new entrant brand chose to demarket these brands instead of marketing their own brand.

You Xiaomi fanatics are the ones killing the phone section. If you are not enjoying it, it is because people prefer to be cheated than fall for Xiaomi scam. My Xiaomi has not been fixed. Reason, no parts. It is over 4 months it was sent to Lagos. So every brand has it headache.

There won't be any revival for the phone section. Trolls are on the loose. They are out for fun like yourself. If they care about any post, their contribution would be to troll it.
Re: The Death Of The Phone Section by DarkJeddi(m): 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mchearan:

They should rot in ban. they deserved it. na dem kill phone section with hatred towards other brands. many people lost interest coming here to phone section simple because we are tired of their toxicity
And you are an epitome of civility and gentility?

See how you are already vibrating and sparing with invisible enemies..

Kettle calling pot black..

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of The Phone Section by DarkJeddi(m): 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
HONESTFACT101:
if by active you mean having to listen to the daily rants of xiaomi fans, who have there deluded believe that asides xiaomi you can't use any other phone, then I'm glad the phone section is dead.

And if you miss your friends so dearly advice them to behave so they'll serve a lesser ban cheesy
Hate to break it down to you..

Xiaomi still has the most active and educative thread on Nairaland phone section..

You should take your advice to your Transsion Marketeers pals..

Who are fond of spamming every phone thread with their marketing nonsense..

3 Likes

Re: The Death Of The Phone Section by atheistandproud(m): 12:05am On Jan 18, 2022
thesolutions:

This is one big poison killing the phone section. Anti brand. There was a season nairaland phone section was filled with informations on how to solve various phone problems, working cheats were moved to front page (I did create a lot of them), new phone innovation s were discussed, the brands were Nokia, sonny Ericson, Samsung, sagem, sendo, Motorola Philips phones and their like. There ware no china phones then. When china phones started entering Nigeria, every one detasted the phones. Tecno and Gionee worked hard to break even then Infinix and itel. Those brands worked hard to become relevant in the Nigerian market. But fanatics who think they have found a better new entrant brand chose to demarket these brands instead of marketing their own brand.

You Xiaomi fanatics are the ones killing the phone section. If you are not enjoying it, it is because people prefer to be cheated than fall for Xiaomi scam. My Xiaomi has not been fixed. Reason, no parts. It is over 4 months it was sent to Lagos. So every brand has it headache.

There won't be any revival for the phone section. Trolls are on the loose. They are out for fun like yourself. If they care about any post, their contribution would be to troll it.

When I made my post. I did not mention brand. But trust you guys to show up as usual. You troll all the threads now spamming them with your rubbish adverts. Yet here you are. Owner of a none existent Redmi. The fact that you don't know the difference between Redmi 9 and Redmi 9t is appalling.

I dare you to provide one screenshot where I was trolling. Just one. That's enough. I'll be waiting.
Re: The Death Of The Phone Section by atheistandproud(m): 12:05am On Jan 18, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Hate to break it down to you..

Xiaomi still has the most active and educative thread on Nairaland phone section..

You should take your advice to your Transsion Marketeers pals..

Who are fond of spamming every phone thread with the marketing nonsense..

That one sef isn't even worth your time.
Re: The Death Of The Phone Section by sureteeboy(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
SomeNairalander:
I'm expecting ban after a mod or two reads this comment of mine, and I'm 70% positive they'll ban me
Yeah, the main problems are the mods, the bots that they leave to judge the members while the mods are busy elsewhere, My main Moniker of 2019 was banned till this month end just because i always posted ads about my business, at least verification should be held in place, they should check my profile, every mentions and stuffs to see if there's a negative report about my Sales then they can proceed to telling someone how to go about the posting and all, but instead, i guess thats how they've driven some other real and legit vendors away also, but there are lot of known scammers that their accounts are still active on the forum, without anything done to it.
We are a big family here and all this shouldn't be, maybe a real verification process should be held in place so that all vendors can be distinguished and separated, still waiting till month end yo be back on my account
I posted my Anker soundcore Motion plus speaker for sale here and I got banned instantly. Despite the fact that I posted the ad in the appropriate (Tech Market) section.
I just moved the thing to another website and I've sold it now
Re: The Death Of The Phone Section by Humanitytoday: 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
sureteeboy:

I posted my Anker soundcore Motion plus speaker for sale here and I got banned instantly. Despite the fact that I posted the ad in the appropriate (Tech Market) section.
I just moved the thing to another website and I've sold it now
which a site pls? I need sell a phone ASAP. I've sold two phones on nairaland before and the buyers all thanked me later on. Now u can't do anything. Ban, ban, ban. I joined nairaland as far back as 2007. So I'm still surprised old members are treated anyhow. Had to switch to dis moniker cos I was banned.
Re: The Death Of The Phone Section by sureteeboy(m): 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
Humanitytoday:
which a site pls? I need sell a phone ASAP. I've sold two phones on nairaland before and the buyers all thanked me later on. Now u can't do anything. Ban, ban, ban. I joined nairaland as far back as 2007. So I'm still surprised old members are treated anyhow. Had to switch to dis moniker cos I was banned.
I sold it on Jiji
Re: The Death Of The Phone Section by Humanitytoday: 12:48am On Jan 30, 2022
sureteeboy:

I sold it on Jiji
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

SCAM!!! :MTN Data Bundle Not Being Used, Airtime Being Used!!! / Mtn Zone Now 40kobo Per Seconds Who Has Seen This. / Infinix Hot Note ROOTING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.